Woman raped to death during spring break

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Picture of the victim, Christine Engelhardt, aged 24.

119711523_10207908945439385_1999269801210249391_n.jpg

44693874_10205259450563669_1064161439884771328_n.jpg

Shock shock horror......

Public lynchings need to be brought back asap.

I think people are generally goin' nuts during this Pandemic and losin' it, Scouse.

These lockdowns are driving them crazy.

How about that policeman in London who murdered and raped that White Woman?

Looked like he was blond, blue eyed Aryan type, eh?

It's all about percentages, Joe

And we'd fry those animals quickly after a swift trial

It doesn't matter their colors

You see, NOBODY says that ALL whites or ALL blacks are bad.

But it's hard to assess the situation, since liberals have been doing all they can to have blacks misbehaving all they can. So why do blacks act up so much more than whites? If money is the problem, why is it that the ones living in the US, a prosperous and very rich country, can't seem to get their act together? Maybe it's the result of their cultures and the progressive agenda?

Basically, liberals are exchanging the black vote for letting them go easy when they commit crimes. It happened here in Brazoo and it's happening in the US too. Should get a lot worse with the semi-corpse who stole the election in power.

Prove me wrong.

The percentages of blacks in prison for drug related and other crimes in the USA is far higher than for whites -- for the exact same crimes, whites get lesser sentences. It's been proven. Rancid, I really wih you would learn to do proper research. The poverty is also much worse for people of color in the US. It is more often a driect result of race that they don't get good jobs or a good education. This has also been proven.

The crime rate is very low in Portugal, yet there is pretty open immigration for Brazilians and four African countries. Why do blacks not become criminals here? Perhaps because the government programs for people living in poverty are better?

Dear stupid person,

1) Drug crime is crime and, yes, criminals should be in prison.

2) You are a degenerate liar. That claim has been debunked over and over and over again. So often that only a liar or a fool would bother making it. The fake study you are refering to only compared people with a given crime (like murder 1) but didn't bother to look at if it was a first or second offense or a 25th offense. Not only did they not account for criminal history they did not account for multipliers or if the accused was remorseful or not or if they confessed and pled down from a stiffer charge. It didn't look at any of that thus why it was laughed at as lying propaganda. I guess you were the tiny percentage of ignorant and stupid people gullible enough to swallow that horse shit though.

3) Blacks have higher property rates because of decisions blacks themselves make. Not because of any mythical super secret nonexistent racism. They have a culture of not valuing education and so don't get far, they have a culture which glorifies violence and criminality so they do those things at far higher rates, they have a culture of not getting g married so do worse than two parent households. Lastly, many of them, close to half, decide they don't want to work and just sit on welfare generation after generation then wonder why they don't amount to anything. The ones who get off their asses do while those who refuse don't.

White men drug and rape women just as much as Blacks do.

That is factually untrue. Whites make up 70% of the population yet only commit around 48% of rapes. That means whites are under represented in rapes. Blacks make up 13% of the population yet make up 26.8% of all rapists. That means blacks are heavily over represe Ted and far more likely to be a rapist. Name the crime and the numbers will be the same or higher. For instance, blacks commit 57% of all murders despite just being 13% of the population.

So, no, the numbers are not even remotely similar and blacks truly are more likely to be violent criminals and it really doesn't matter which crime we talk about. This is why more blacks are in prison than their percentage of population would imply. Blacks just have vastly higher rates of criminality.

Whatever. Stupid is stupid no matter which race commits it.

As for your stats, are those rapes committed by Black Men done exclusively to White women?

Or is it more of a case of Black men raping their own Black Women?

There's all this talk of Black men murdering people, but it turns out, most of the murders committed by them are in ghettos towards their own people, not Whites.

Blacks mostly murder other Blacks, not Whites

Yes, bad is bad, everyone agrees with that, your original claim was that crime rates were the same and they simply are not. The percentages listed are from the DOJ and are for all rapes only accounting for the race of the attacker not the race of the victim.

Don't wanna seem too racist, but I do understand why White women would fear Black men.

I remember meeting White girls from the South & they told me how they feared Black men as potential rapists where they were from.

Any man you don't know and whom you encounter when you are alone should be considered a potential rapist, unfortunately.

You are definitely a product of and part of North American Ultrafeminist Woke Culture.

No, Joe. That is not true. I am a product of walking down the street as a woman and having actually been sexually assaulted. You never know where it's going to come from when you're a woman. Consider yourself lucky you haven't had to be on 24/7 alert your entire life. It's a pain in the ass.

They must have been pretty mentally retarded and desperate to settle for you...

Look who talks. Loving your avatar Pinky

Attracted to his nutsac are you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

I think people are generally goin' nuts during this Pandemic and losin' it, Scouse.

Yeah. This is the thing about the alt-right. They only comment on crimes committed by non-white folks. As if no white people ever committed any heinous crimes.

WTF, people. Every race on earth has more criminals than they should. We should all be talking about how to curtail crime, no matter what color of skin the criminal has.

BTW, that's a disgusting crime, and the perpetrators are beneath animals. Nevertheless, I don't believe she was "raped to death." It looks like she probably od'd, and was raped. Not exactly the same thing. But they're being held, so that's good.

Note the tone of this predictable lefty response and the final sentence in the post which almost appears to have been added as an afterthought. The old hippy SJW is implying that us 'Nazis' are being too hard on these 2 fine young black men, as she attempts to downplay the events by claiming that the girl was merely spiked and raped, not actually murdered.

I suppose the fact that those 2 groids likely gave their victim the drugs, took advantage of a heavily intoxicated woman and then left her to die, is of only secondary importance and instead the focus must be on denouncing the alt-right for daring to speak out about this story.

Fucking leftists......

Leftists are real pieces of shit. I've been saying that for some time now.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think I'd like to be raped to death by a gorgeous black woman or any woman... Rape me sometime fahgets i swear i don't like it...

I swear to fuck I was gonna say I'd love to be raped to death but thought it would be taken in bad taste lol , we've a soft lot around here these day's ole' sir

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Come on Joseph, stop virtue signalling, you're no dummy and know aswell as I do that blacks commit a disproportionately high number of violent attacks, particularly against whites.

I haven't got the stats to hand, but I guarantee that black on white sexual assaults will be way higher than white on black.

4 years ago, I read that there was 1 white on black rape. LOL! Same year, there were THOUSANDS of niggers raping white women.

Lotus longs to become a black on white rape statistic...

I bet she's not the only one who hopes she meets an end like this

people like her need to be exterminated

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know we are dealing witha deluded individual who is reality impaired but I thought I would give her yet another chance to see the facts and evidence and see if she wants to rejoin the reality based community.

Murder -- self defense --- Public Service

He dispatched two degenerate leftist kiddie diddlers to hell where they belong so I'm going with option 3

Kyle's a good kid

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Come on Joseph, stop virtue signalling, you're no dummy and know aswell as I do that blacks commit a disproportionately high number of violent attacks, particularly against whites.

I haven't got the stats to hand, but I guarantee that black on white sexual assaults will be way higher than white on black.

4 years ago, I read that there was 1 white on black rape. LOL! Same year, there were THOUSANDS of niggers raping white women.

Lotus longs to become a black on white rape statistic...

I bet she's not the only one who hopes she meets an end like this

people like her need to be exterminated

I had one dirty stop out who wanted me to show up unannounced, kick her door down, violently rape her, and with no safe/stop word....

I ran like hell from that crazy leftist moron....

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know we are dealing witha deluded individual who is reality impaired but I thought I would give her yet another chance to see the facts and evidence and see if she wants to rejoin the reality based community.

No, thanks. I'll check into the facts.

Those are the facts, halfwit.

Sure they are. In Q, Trumptard, Neo-Nazi, alt-right, Incel world.

The Donald really fucked with you eh, old wind bag that you are... WORST CUNT

Okay, QAINT.

Do you notice how after losing argument after argument she just moves on to name calling and slander while pretending her previous errors never happened? Then she wonders why everyone treats her like a clown.

Yes, we've been noticed that.

That's exactly why I skip the civil discourse and move straight to shitting all over her any time she opens that toilet under her nose.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

But it's hard to assess the situation, since liberals have been doing all they can to have blacks misbehaving all they can. So why do blacks act up so much more than whites? If money is the problem, why is it that the ones living in the US, a prosperous and very rich country, can't seem to get their act together? Maybe it's the result of their cultures and the progressive agenda?

Basically, liberals are exchanging the black vote for letting them go easy when they commit crimes. It happened here in Brazoo and it's happening in the US too. Should get a lot worse with the semi-corpse who stole the election in power.

Prove me wrong.

The percentages of blacks in prison for drug related and other crimes in the USA is far higher than for whites -- for the exact same crimes, whites get lesser sentences. It's been proven. Rancid, I really wih you would learn to do proper research. The poverty is also much worse for people of color in the US. It is more often a driect result of race that they don't get good jobs or a good education. This has also been proven.

The crime rate is very low in Portugal, yet there is pretty open immigration for Brazilians and four African countries. Why do blacks not become criminals here? Perhaps because the government programs for people living in poverty are better?

Dear stupid person,

2) You are a degenerate liar. That claim has been debunked over and over and over again. So often that only a liar or a fool would bother making it. The fake study you are refering to only compared people with a given crime (like murder 1) but didn't bother to look at if it was a first or second offense or a 25th offense. Not only did they not account for criminal history they did not account for multipliers or if the accused was remorseful or not or if they confessed and pled down from a stiffer charge. It didn't look at any of that thus why it was laughed at as lying propaganda. I guess you were the tiny percentage of ignorant and stupid people gullible enough to swallow that horse shit though.

3) Blacks have higher property rates because of decisions blacks themselves make. Not because of any mythical super secret nonexistent racism. They have a culture of not valuing education and so don't get far, they have a culture which glorifies violence and criminality so they do those things at far higher rates, they have a culture of not getting g married so do worse than two parent households. Lastly, many of them, close to half, decide they don't want to work and just sit on welfare generation after generation then wonder why they don't amount to anything. The ones who get off their asses do while those who refuse don't.

That is factually untrue. Whites make up 70% of the population yet only commit around 48% of rapes. That means whites are under represented in rapes. Blacks make up 13% of the population yet make up 26.8% of all rapists. That means blacks are heavily over represe Ted and far more likely to be a rapist. Name the crime and the numbers will be the same or higher. For instance, blacks commit 57% of all murders despite just being 13% of the population.

So, no, the numbers are not even remotely similar and blacks truly are more likely to be violent criminals and it really doesn't matter which crime we talk about. This is why more blacks are in prison than their percentage of population would imply. Blacks just have vastly higher rates of criminality.

As for your stats, are those rapes committed by Black Men done exclusively to White women?

There's all this talk of Black men murdering people, but it turns out, most of the murders committed by them are in ghettos towards their own people, not Whites.

Yes, bad is bad, everyone agrees with that, your original claim was that crime rates were the same and they simply are not. The percentages listed are from the DOJ and are for all rapes only accounting for the race of the attacker not the race of the victim.

Don't wanna seem too racist, but I do understand why White women would fear Black men.

I remember meeting White girls from the South & they told me how they feared Black men as potential rapists where they were from.

Any man you don't know and whom you encounter when you are alone should be considered a potential rapist, unfortunately.

You are definitely a product of and part of North American Ultrafeminist Woke Culture.

No, Joe. That is not true. I am a product of walking down the street as a woman and having actually been sexually assaulted. You never know where it's going to come from when you're a woman. Consider yourself lucky you haven't had to be on 24/7 alert your entire life. It's a pain in the ass.

I wouldn't rape that skank bitch with a dildo and a sling shot from down the street ... who the fuck is she kidding?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

I bet your wife is. You already knew.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Must suck knowing no woman wants to be your wife

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

Looks like yours is taken. What did ya pay for her? I heard Herman got a good deal.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

he's ok with that.

THey need to be under 12 to attract him anyway

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shock shock horror......

Prove me wrong.

Dear stupid person,

he's ok with that.

THey need to be under 12 to attract him anyway

I bet they ran your fat ass off. Silly dwarf

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I'd like to be raped to death by a gorgeous black woman or any woman... Rape me sometime fahgets i swear i don't like it...

I swear to fuck I was gonna say I'd love to be raped to death but thought it would be taken in bad taste lol , we've a soft lot around here these day's ole' sir
They're only as soft as we allow them to be brother... We can fantasise about being on the wrong/right end of a hungry chowder

• Funny
Reactions: X

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Troppo Lurch loves him some dwarf as long as they're wearing diapers and playing in sandboxes...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Shock shock horror......

Yeah. This is the thing about the alt-right. They only comment on crimes committed by non-white folks. As if no white people ever committed any heinous crimes.

WTF, people. Every race on earth has more criminals than they should. We should all be talking about how to curtail crime, no matter what color of skin the criminal has.

BTW, that's a disgusting crime, and the perpetrators are beneath animals. Nevertheless, I don't believe she was "raped to death." It looks like she probably od'd, and was raped. Not exactly the same thing. But they're being held, so that's good.

Note the tone of this predictable lefty response and the final sentence in the post which almost appears to have been added as an afterthought. The old hippy SJW is implying that us 'Nazis' are being too hard on these 2 fine young black men, as she attempts to downplay the events by claiming that the girl was merely spiked and raped, not actually murdered.

I suppose the fact that those 2 groids likely gave their victim the drugs, took advantage of a heavily intoxicated woman and then left her to die, is of only secondary importance and instead the focus must be on denouncing the alt-right for daring to speak out about this story.

Fucking leftists......

Leftists are real pieces of shit. I've been saying that for some time now.

Such a bad little ass Stubby

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Shock shock horror......

I wonder if they 'date-raped' her by feeding her date rape drugs and dragging her back to the hotel.

Rohypnol.

Indeed they did. They slipped "green pills" into her drink then raped her, robbed her, and left her for dead not bathing to call for help or even giving a second glace as she lay there dying from the drugs they slipped into her drink.