Woo-hoo, happy Halloween in hell, criminals!

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
And every time you libtards reading this open your mouths to demand disarmament of the US people, remember that my country has been disarmed for 20 years now and today, this is what you find criminals carrying around

4IKATMz.jpeg

I hope you dumbasses finally understand that weapons will NEVER cease to exist, over here in Brazil they even make them in makeshift shops with primitive metal tools. And career criminals like these ones can easily buy them, since they come from other neighboring countries. So this is what we have here now, criminals take over WHOLE cities, raid all the banks and flee. Usually, cops have to hide and wait for reinforcements, because their handguns are no match for that kind of arsenal.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals suck

Like rancid says there will always be guns no matter what the government does

I have childhood friends making zip guns in state prisons

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL reading about it on social networks, cops are finding a way to clean this country, since the "justice" here is more worried about criminals than the law abiding citizens.

Apparently, they surrounded the whole property, but sent only a couple cops to the front to tell the criminals to surrender.

Since the thugs know the justice system here is a joke and they have money, they will simply give up if they see they're outnumbered. But if they think they can win, they'll shoot. So, they make them think it's only a few cops and wait for them to fire the first shot. After that, they'll simply MOW DOWN the fuckers, until there's no one alive.

Much more efficient than arresting them, going thru due process, only to see some scumbag judge letting them go after a year in jail.

I suggest you Americans to pay VERY CLOSE attention to Brazoo, because your politicians and judges today are acting A LOT like ours.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals suck

And it can get worse, much worse

A few years ago some judge decided that criminals CAN carry weapons, because they need "protection" from other criminals who might invade their turf

Yep, this how pure liberal insanity works.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brazil seems like it's got too many people, Rancid.

Specially poor ones.

That's why I support birth control and abortion so ya don't end up with adding more to the criminal class when they grow up.

Doesn't the Philippines have the same problem as Brazil? Another overly fertile Catholic nation so when the babies grow up they become criminals too? And then like Brazil, their President Dutarte has to resort to gunning them down in the street.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals suck

And it can get worse, much worse

A few years ago some judge decided that criminals CAN carry weapons, because they need "protection" from other criminals who might invade their turf

Yep, this how pure liberal insanity works.

wow... just fucking wow

sound as bad as that cunt prosecutor in Chicago that won't prosecute gangbangers for murder

it must be systemic racism tho... gotta be

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Liberals suck

Have you got friends incarcerated in state prisons, Bigly?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And every time you libtards reading this open your mouths to demand disarmament of the US people, remember that my country has been disarmed for 20 years now and today, this is what you find criminals carrying around

4IKATMz.jpeg

I hope you dumbasses finally understand that weapons will NEVER cease to exist, over here in Brazil they even make them in makeshift shops with primitive metal tools. And career criminals like these ones can easily buy them, since they come from other neighboring countries. So this is what we have here now, criminals take over WHOLE cities, raid all the banks and flee. Usually, cops have to hide and wait for reinforcements, because their handguns are no match for that kind of arsenal.

Hey, rancid, o meu amigo, por favor, would you link to posts any liberal on this forum has made demanding disarmament of Americans? Thanks in advance. Muito obrigada. Beijinhos.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

4IKATMz.jpeg

Hey, rancid, o meu amigo, por favor, would you link to posts any liberal on this forum has made demanding disarmament of Americans? Thanks in advance. Muito obrigada. Beijinhos.

I didn't say ALL liberals, but I've seen a couple defending disarmament here, they know who they are. And all you need to do is take a look at your president and all the liberal leaders demanding disarmament, defunding the police and more leniency to criminals.

You KNOW this is happening. The left is very divided today because the new generation is basically insane when it comes to some of their demands. There are others like you who are more down to earth and people like Sinema are the last bastions of sanity when it comes to at least some lines of thought in the democratic party today.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

4IKATMz.jpeg

I didn't say ALL liberals, but I've seen a couple defending disarmament here, they know who they are. And all you need to do is take a look at your president and all the liberal leaders demanding disarmament, defunding the police and more leniency to criminals.

You KNOW this is happening. The left is very divided today because the new generation is basically insane when it comes to some of their demands. There are others like you who are more down to earth and people like Sinema are the last bastions of sanity when it comes to at least some lines of thought in the democratic party today.
I read a post by a guy once that said all conservatives should be sent to the FEMA Camps, I guess he was speaking for all of us, right?

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazil seems like it's got too many people, Rancid.

Specially poor ones.

That's why I support birth control and abortion so ya don't end up with adding more to the criminal class when they grow up.

Doesn't the Philippines have the same problem as Brazil? Another overly fertile Catholic nation so when the babies grow up they become criminals too? And then like Brazil, their President Dutarte has to resort to gunning them down in the street.

Compare the murder rates per 100k people in both countries.

Brazil kills 5x more than the Philippines

Where is the difference? You can start by culture and what kind of people inhabit both countries.

Brazil is richer, our income per citizen is 50% more and yet, we kill 5x more than the Asians.

Why is that?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
"Maybe School Shooters shouldn't have 100 round magazines?" Sensible people
"Oh Emm Gee, that guy wants to disarm me!!!" Average Gun Fondler

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
"Maybe School Shooters shouldn't have 100 round magazines?" Sensible people
"Oh Emm Gee, that guy wants to disarm me!!!" Average Gun Fondler

The problem is that while you guys seem to claim to be more pragmatic, you usually vote for people who don't.

Like this childhood friend of mine, dude is a conservative, black, smart as hell, but votes left. If you ask him, he's gonna say it's because the government needs to be leftwing in places like Brazil because the differences here are too big, especially income distribution.

But I know that his race plays a part in it too, growing up in a middle class hood, kids who are darker were constantly reminded of that. It was never a bullish racism, people never really accepted that. But whites mocking blacks and vice versa were the norm here until the early 2000's. And although many really voice their opinion, they felt bad inside.

It's very complicated. But anyway, one time abortion came up and he said he was totally against it. Yeah, but he votes for people who aren't against it. They favor it in many cases.

And then he proceeded to say that the courts wouldn't allow it and that the "balance of power" would keep things in check. Funny, because it didn't that way when many crazy, outrageous decisions that have become the law here in the last years. And it was the same thing with gun control. And although 64% voted against it in a referendum, the pigs in suits still went ahead with it, giving a big F U to the people's wish.

And if doesn't matter if crimes skyrocketed after that, especially in places that used to be a lot more peaceful.

Because as usual, the left doesn't give a shit if their decisions backfire. They never admit they're wrong.

So you see, the old "it's just the extended magazines" argument doesn't hold water.

You people claim to be moderate progs, but your elected officials sure aren't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

4IKATMz.jpeg

Yeah they are not fighting any gun crime. They are fighting law abiding citizens ability to defend ourselves.

And they think we are too stupid to understand what they want.....so there is no talking to them.

I mean these people will draw insanely stupid false equivalence as well and act like they got us. Like when they tell us "abortions will always happen whether they are banned or not" in response to our point that these laws only hurt law abiding citizens by making us vulnerable to criminals.

How are those things even remotely comparable?

They tell us that WE dont understand nuance but they are the ones who either do not grasp nuance OR they are just lying manipulators.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

4IKATMz.jpeg

Libtards think these things will evaporate. Fact is, criminals will rob armories and weapons depots to get this shit. Thank God that in America, our founders recognized God gave us the inalienable right to military grade weapons to overthrow the government!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Conservatives will say this is fake.

YB7XAYO.jpeg

Why? Because you guys project your witch burning missions on us?

You know why a conservative would say that's fake? Because if any school in this country threw a "religious party" leftists would be hysterical. Kids arent even allowed to have after school bible studies.

So it's far more likely that girls costume represents the rape victims of that "trans" predator. That would be the modern parallel. You know....that "mentally ill bitch" who lied just to ruin the lefts cause. Faked a whole rape kit just to make you guys look bad.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Smile, though your heart is breaking
Smile, even though it's aching
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile, and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through
For you
251536385_10220552821550857_4621321583012251811_n.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You'll get by
For you
Yep, the pope like niggers and old guys who shit their pants!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You'll get by
For you

That last photo at the bottom is from the time Joe Biden shit his pants in front of the Pope. Apparently, he does this all the time now. Dementia is effecting every part of his brain.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
You'll get by
For you

That pope is a disgrace, a commie. Have you ever wondered why Ratzinger was the first pope EVER to step down? He didn't want anything to do with the agenda.

The Catholics had two options, either fall in line with the beast of get bankrupted by all the lawsuits targeting pedophiles in their churches.

That fucking douchebag said NOTHING when his own home country legalized abortions.

Fuck him. He was put there to do exactly what he's doing. Appeasing leftard fools.