Would black lives have mattered if

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Even Don Lemming thinks it's stupid to demonize this cop

You white liberals can be FOR the black community without selling you soul to become boot licking stooges in this instance

Again, this cop did nothing wrong. Fuck Mikaha Bryant.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Even Don Lemming thinks it's stupid to demonize this cop

You white liberals can be FOR the black community without selling you soul to become boot licking stooges in this instance

Again, this cop did nothing wrong. Fuck Mikaha Bryant.

Those disgusting establishment shills will hump the narrative no matter what.

If they really gave a shit about "what's wrong", they would look at themselves first. Stop fluffing democrats and leftists, help get rid of bad poverty and crime creating policies.

But instead they just argue for why the cop who HAD to shoot a "kid" was wrong. But the "kid" trying to stab her foster sister? They dodge and minimize it.

These reporters HAVE been in dereliction of duty. Smh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its like the song
all the cops r criminals and all the sinners, saints

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Remember the "jogger" who was supposedly just jogging 15 miles from home in an area he had previously burglarized? Yeah, about him.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He went ape shit at getting caught stealing and ended up shot after attacking a father and son pair who were armed. Naturally, the leftists all lie and claim the attacker was actually the victim and that the victims were some how the attackers because they decided to defend themselves against a violent brute.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
He went ape shit at getting caught stealing and ended up shot after attacking a father and son pair who were armed. Naturally, the leftists all lie and claim the attacker was actually the victim and that the victims were some how the attackers because they decided to defend themselves against a violent brute.
They want to live in a world where chaos reigns until it's them on the receiving end and they'll run crying to the cops they hate, except if they get their way there will be no cops and it'll be left to?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I re-watched the Eric Garner video last night and couldn't help but be disgusted that these morons would place this fucking rabid hippo in the same category as him.

THAT GUY... was a victim of police brutality. This bitch is the recipient of instant Karma. Fuck her.

You dont think getting choked out because you MIGHT have been selling looseys is the same as getting shot in the act of stabbing someone?

Racist!
These people are so stupid it's amazing.

Focus attention on bringing the cop involved in THAT 2014 event under Obama's watch to justice and leave this cop who was saving the life of another black girl alone

I hate most cops for what they generally do....but I'll be damned if I won't stick up for the ones who got it right one time in their miserable existences...

If I was the father of the girl in pink, I'd buy that pig a new fucking car for his efforts in stopping a knife stab attempt on my daughter in the act. She was unarmed and clearly trying to get away from an attacker.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, the cop that mocked LeBron, got suspended. But 80k got raised for him lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, the cop that mocked LeBron, got suspended. But 80k got raised for him lol.

But LeBron doesnt get suspended for posting a picture of a cop and saying "you're next"? He actually tried inciting violence.

Such a peice of shit privileged wad of fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"We encourage all Detroiters to keep each other safe as we continue to fight for our freedom"

Basically they are fighting for the "freedom" to break the law with no consequences. Just let black people commit acts of violence against other human beings. Let them rape, beat, stab and murder whoever and dont say shit to them because that would be "white supremacy".

The problems in Detroit are NOT police. Its gangs, trafficking and drugs. But yeah sure fight to get rid of cops so children can get raped too death unfettered and people who cant afford to move are forced to live in a war zone, never ever feeling safe to even sit on their porch again.

Fucking scum.