Would you help ?

OP
OP
TheHaze

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I wouldnt help a filthy muhzie do anything. They may as well be kweirdos.

Ha Ha - I bet if she grab your cock you would cum all over yourself before she could jerk you off !

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Absolutely I would help. Have done numerous times. I’m a fucking gentleman after all.

Gentlemen are a rarity these days.

I appreciate an actual gentleman. I really do. No, I don't need one to open doors, etc...but I do like a man to acknowledge the fairer sex.

These harpies that yell at men for being well-mannered or even courtly, piss me off.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Absolutely I would help. Have done numerous times. I’m a fucking gentleman after all.

I appreciate an actual gentleman. I really do. No, I don't need one to open doors, etc...but I do like a man to acknowledge the fairer sex.

These harpies that yell at men for being well-mannered or even courtly, piss me off.
The fairer sex? Since when did you become a biologist ?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Is this going to be the new "leth goh bwandon" for the next couple weeks?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Absolutely. With regard to changing tyres, it’s not always as easy as it seems, particularly when the wheel nuts are fastened with a pneumatic socket wrench. Way too tight, even for blokes in some instances.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Absolutely. With regard to changing tyres, it’s not always as easy as it seems, particularly when the wheel nuts are fastened with a pneumatic socket wrench. Way too tight, even for blokes in some instances.

I have roadside service, but I would have to wait for them to come around.

So, one time one of those tow truck drivers comes to change a tire. He was a friendly sort and was just chatting away as I watched him change the tire.

He says would you like to hear a story about how I went to Kaiser (huge California medical system) for a vasectomy and got a broken neck?

I was like "What?! Uh, sure, why not?"

He went in for a vasectomy and was on the gurney naked as a jay bird to get snipped. At some point, some piece of equipment that had some sort of charge, touched and charged him or the gurney, can't remember the details very well now...but anywho, his body sort of flew off the gurney and he landed just so that he broke a vertebra in his cervical neck. He said he was lucky it wasn't left paralyzed, but it was quite a huge recovery...

Now, when anyone talks about flat tires...I sort of have a flash of this guy changing my tire and talking about getting electrocuted...

Funny thing. Can you imagine? :Crazy:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

So, one time one of those tow truck drivers comes to change a tire. He was a friendly sort and was just chatting away as I watched him change the tire.

He says would you like to hear a story about how I went to Kaiser (huge California medical system) for a vasectomy and got a broken neck?

He went in for a vasectomy and was on the gurney naked as a jay bird to get snipped. At some point, some piece of equipment that had some sort of charge, touched and charged him or the gurney, can't remember the details very well now...but anywho, his body sort of flew off the gurney and he landed just so that he broke a vertebra in his cervical neck. He said he was lucky it wasn't left paralyzed, but it was quite a huge recovery...

Now, when anyone talks about flat tires...I sort of have a flash of this guy changing my tire and talking about getting electrocuted...

What a random story to tell a female needing her tyre changed. :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a random story to tell a female needing her tyre changed. :LOL3:

Yeah, lucky my tire was flat in my driveway, so I wasn't out in the middle of nowhere. I think I really would have been creeped out.

I figured more than his neck was injured in that fall...LOL

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is this going to be the new "leth goh bwandon" for the next couple weeks?
Dunno, I'm feeling cute, so I might just run it for as long as you keep droning on and on like a helmet wearing retard about Truth Social.

holla

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Trump is detested by most worldwide. The chicks here in Australia refer to the egotistical maniac as an orange oompah-loompah. The size reference more about his insignificance in relation to the bigger scheme of things. A “comic” American tragedy if you will…

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Trump is detested by most worldwide. The chicks here in Australia refer to the egotistical maniac as an orange oompah-loompah. The size reference more about his insignificance in relation to the bigger scheme of things. A “comic” American tragedy if you will…

How did the Bad Orange Man hurt your little Crocodile Dundee feelers?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

How did the Bad Orange Man hurt your little Crocodile Dundee feelers?
He’s never hurt my feelings. I think the bloke is a resilient entrepreneur. He just doesn’t need to be Commander-in-chief of America when he just causes division within.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wait. The insects from other countries hate trump?

oh man. This is really making me rethink my support

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait, since shes a muhzie without the hijab, isnt the proper action to beat her to death with a tire iron? I mean so she gets to see allah and all?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I cant wait for the day you people realize that you dont own the world and you are not the only people who exist or count.

Leave your echo chambers, the world isnt what you seem to believe it is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And yes I would help. I've helped a few times. Cautiously though because you never really know about people.

And i would teach her how to do it on her own like i have done so she doesnt have to be in a vulnerable position again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wait. The insects from other countries hate trump?

oh man. This is really making me rethink my support

You gotta love how when these people hate someone and jump on every corporate/politcal elite bandwagon.....its not THEM causing division. It's the one they were told to hate causing the division.

They dont like division, so they just spew hate, refuse civil discourse and incite violence and make people afraid to oppose them instead of having respectful and honest discussions and persuading others. Just shut up and stop annoying them, or you are divisive!

Everything belongs to them you know? We are just guests in their world. Props on their stage.

Unreal lol.