WoW ! - Bigly Banned

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Never rewally saw et coming tbh, he's boring and repetitive af def not one of the reason I frequent this joint he was more a small side table .. admins got at least a dash of humor to his schtick so did bigs when he arrived deh pon tha scene but the hate consumed him ...
I will miss him .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Too much 'cock' and 'groomer' talk, and not enough contributions to making this place better. I looked through 2 years of his posts and it really made it easy. Understand this as true... I don't dislike the guy. I'm thinking about this board.

The back and forth w Admin was endless, years, it will not stop.. I'm over it so one of them had to go.

I feel a few more need to also. Why? Simple... we need more convo outside the sweatshops then in.. its not the kinda board I want, This isnt a fight forum and Im gonna bend the boards audience a diff way, slowly but surely. Kinda like a remodel.

Admin was going to be banned yesterday too.. but there is a big diff between these two members. Admin also drops non political content outside Sweatshops. That's what we want. Biggie didn't have convos or add to topics. I PM'ed Admin yesterday and we talked. I asked him to chill with the memes, the 'spamming'.. or we gotta let ya go. He agreed.

Will Biggie be back? Why? He doesn't like this place...Think he'd be different coming back? He's yapping elsewhere about how I luv libs... Holliday is a joke to me, once he tried dictating here, and I learned of his wrecking crew flood of libs rolled here for a reason, Ive watched him, but hes harmless, little name change ocd thing lol, and boring. Seamajor keeps it in Meltdown, he's another one who went at it w Biggie... Sea makes hit and run comments and too may surfing pics, but not bannable and nobody reports him.. we'll see what happs w Admin tho.

All I hear. Every. Day. Is politics ruined this board, by one side or the other. We need to get rid of Politics here or the political problem members. Maybe mature debates will save those forums.

I'd fight for more creative types, that arent all just about trolling here. Little flavors fun. These are what makes things thrive. Content, not endless fighting in Meltdown. That Monkey poofer guy and his BH bullshit makes me grin... sharpest words win shit STFU/.. anyone can fight.. help the rest of the board grow. We have new people lurking and logging in... they're not into what some of you are putting out.

That's what I'm all about every fuuucking day I log in here... Making this place better.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Too much 'cock' and 'groomer' talk, and not enough contributions to making this place better. I looked through 2 years of his posts and it really made it easy

The back and forth w Admin was endless, it will not stop.. I'm over it so one of them had to go.

Admin was going to be banned yesterday too.. but there is a big diff between these two members. Admin drops non political content outside Sweatshops. That's what we need. Biggie didn't have convos or add to topics. I PM'ed Admin yesterday and we talked. I asked him to chill with the memes, the 'spamming'.. or we gotta let ya go. He agreed.

Will Biggie be back? Why? He doesn't like this place...Think he'd be different coming back? He's yapping elsewhere about how I luv libs... Holliday is a joke to me, once he tried dictating here, and I learned of his wrecking crew flood of libs rolled here for a reason, Ive watched him, but hes harmless, little name change ocd thing lol, and boring. Seamajor keeps it in Meltdown, he's another one who went at it w Biggie... Sea makes hit and run comments and too may surfing pics, but not bannable and nobody reports him.. we'll see what happs w Admin tho.

All I hear. Every. Day. Is politics ruined this board, by one side or the other. We need to get rid of Politics here or the political problem members. Maybe mature debates will save those forums.

I'm spending hours creating new space for topics and convo/s and some of you never leave sweatshops... help the rest of the board grow. That's what I'm all about every fuuucking day I log in here... Making this place better vs shitting on the carpets.
Mate…I sped-read through all of that!

What made me angry?

A forum should be a place for talent to digress and discuss. Banning the likes of me couldn’t solve the issue by any means. It just made me realise who my friends were.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
A forum should be a place for talent to digress and discuss. Banning the likes of me couldn’t solve the issue by any means. It just made me realise who my friends were.

giphy.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
That would be... 'partner'...

Are you really gonna wanna make me look for the posts where ONE DAY, not so long ago, you turned on me like a rabid weasel because I would not ban Dove and Biggie.. you raged through out the forums with like 70 posts and then flipped the switch and came at me. Like okayyyy... talking about me ''sniffing my daughters panties'', and using my real name Sean... as you did earlier today... which I don't care, but you got my attention. There was a third thing and I'd have to go back searching for it, but its there and I have better things to do on my Saturday... SO that's why I created that nasty, black hearted thread about your mother.

I aim for high impact when you TRY to piss me off. I got creative.

I apologize for my counter attack. It was in bad taste and I rarely go so low. Our mothers are one of a kind.

Threads been Deleted.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much 'cock' and 'groomer' talk, and not enough contributions to making this place better. I looked through 2 years of his posts and it really made it easy

The back and forth w Admin was endless, it will not stop.. I'm over it so one of them had to go.

Admin was going to be banned yesterday too.. but there is a big diff between these two members. Admin drops non political content outside Sweatshops. That's what we need. Biggie didn't have convos or add to topics. I PM'ed Admin yesterday and we talked. I asked him to chill with the memes, the 'spamming'.. or we gotta let ya go. He agreed.

I'm spending hours creating new space for topics and convo/s and some of you never leave sweatshops... help the rest of the board grow. That's what I'm all about every fuuucking day I log in here... Making this place better vs shitting on the carpets.
Mate…I sped-read through all of that!

What made me angry?

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Everything's saved... things like...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That would be... 'partner'...

Are you really gonna wanna make me look for the posts where ONE DAY, not so long ago, you turned on me like a rabid weasel because I would not ban Dove and Biggie.. you raged through out the forums with like 70 posts and then flipped the switch and came at me. Like okayyyy... talking about me ''sniffing my daughters panties'', and using my real name Sean... as you did earlier today... which I don't care, but you got my attention. There was a third thing and I'd have to go back searching for it, but its there and I have better things to do on my Saturday... SO that's why I created that nasty, black hearted thread about your mother.

I aim for high impact when you TRY to piss me off. I got creative.

I apologize for my counter attack. It was in bad taste and I rarely go so low. Our mothers are one of a kind.

Threads Deleted.
I don’t get it!? I thought that you inspired trollism and yet kept innocents out of the game? You merely attacked me when I was inebriated. I am Breakfall after all?