WoW ! - Bigly Banned

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ol‘ Danny boi looks like a character out of The Rectum gay nightclub from the French flick Irreversible! Löl

LÖLÖLÖLÖLÖ!!!
FrenchyBoi Blurt!!!
I bet he eATs baguettes and frogs, with a french hat , the son of scat!

LÖL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LÖLÖLÖLÖLÖ!!!
FrenchyBoi Blurt!!!
I bet he eATs baguettes and frogs, with a french hat , the son of scat!

LÖL
The French Canucking fag looks more like a portly middle-aged sodomite from the Greek Isles. French are supposed to be somewhat skinny from a diet of onions and little frog’s legs and snails. He probably holds the sperm in his rectum to allow his bowel receptors to fully ingest the man chowder which gives the löök of being bloated! Löl

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The French Canucking fag looks more like a portly middle-aged sodomite from the Greek Isles. French are supposed to be somewhat skinny from a diet of onions and little frog’s legs and snails. He probably holds the sperm in his rectum to allow his bowel receptors to fully ingest the man chowder which gives the löök of being bloated! Löl
French are arrogant. I always hated how they spelled English words. They never learn foreign languages. FAtherFisters!

But I respect that they rebel against pension going from 62 to 64 old. Paris is WAR ZONE right now since 10 days straight. And mass media wont report it LÖL

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Two idiots talking as though Paris were located in North America.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you two one-toothers were kicking back in the Okefenokee swamp.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Two idiots talking as though Paris were located in North America.

If I didn't know better, I'd think you two one-toothers were kicking back in the Okefenokee swamp.
Watch your mouth son!
Even as an ALL NEW EMPEROR, I could crush you easily.

Where do your live ion Cucknada??? Enough with the trash talk. Where do you love and meAT!!!

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
And you dont wanna mess with Breakfall. Trust me, Australians are tough SOBs!

You soy vegan beta cuck!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
There are only three genuine Australians on these forums.

One is a whiskey-soaked, long-retired copper.

The other is an asbestos-addicted dickhead living his best life in Ladyboy Paradise.

The last one is a Madonna-dentured SJW (Silly Jehovah's Witness).

Australians ain't tough.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
There are only three genuine Australians on these forums.

One is a whiskey-soaked, long-retired copper.

The other is an asbestos-addicted dickhead living his best life in Ladyboy Paradise.

The last one is a Madonna-dentured SJW (Silly Jehovah's Witness).

Australians ain't tough.
Buff the STUFF once was tough.

Do you wCw wrestler BUFF Bagwell?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Too much 'cock' and 'groomer' talk, and not enough contributions to making this place better. I looked through 2 years of his posts and it really made it easy. Understand this as true... I don't dislike the guy. I'm thinking about this board.

The back and forth w Admin was endless, years, it will not stop.. I'm over it so one of them had to go.

I feel a few more need to also. Why? Simple... we need more convo outside the sweatshops then in.. its not the kinda board I want, This isnt a fight forum and Im gonna bend the boards audience a diff way, slowly but surely. Kinda like a remodel.

Admin was going to be banned yesterday too.. but there is a big diff between these two members. Admin also drops non political content outside Sweatshops. That's what we want. Biggie didn't have convos or add to topics. I PM'ed Admin yesterday and we talked. I asked him to chill with the memes, the 'spamming'.. or we gotta let ya go. He agreed.

Will Biggie be back? Why? He doesn't like this place...Think he'd be different coming back? He's yapping elsewhere about how I luv libs... Holliday is a joke to me, once he tried dictating here, and I learned of his wrecking crew flood of libs rolled here for a reason, Ive watched him, but hes harmless, little name change ocd thing lol, and boring. Seamajor keeps it in Meltdown, he's another one who went at it w Biggie... Sea makes hit and run comments and too may surfing pics, but not bannable and nobody reports him.. we'll see what happs w Admin tho.

All I hear. Every. Day. Is politics ruined this board, by one side or the other. We need to get rid of Politics here or the political problem members. Maybe mature debates will save those forums.

I'd fight for more creative types, that arent all just about trolling here. Little flavors fun. These are what makes things thrive. Content, not endless fighting in Meltdown. That Monkey poofer guy and his BH bullshit makes me grin... sharpest words win shit STFU/.. anyone can fight.. help the rest of the board grow. We have new people lurking and logging in... they're not into what some of you are putting out.

That's what I'm all about every fuuucking day I log in here... Making this place better.
Maybe someday Science will find a cure for fat assed faggotry.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubby is way too far gone. Like his dream kitchen. Like DDs Ford truck. Like Erica Menas gay convicted felon hubby. Like Souelbro new nick, Electrocardiogram. Like Fashionistas naked God. Like DSM flat earth. Crazy how some operate?