WoW ! - Bigly Banned

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Martino, you know I love you, man, but you need to stop trumpeting from the rooftops that you had to win the PowerBall lottery in order to gain the respect and admiration of others.

'Cause if it turns out you didn't win, brah... you're back to square zero.
296884898_591404829032444_3786831783810983521_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
kid stuff you do I'd laugh in your face

I photoshop here to fuck with people for fun. I do portrait work on other sites, shitwit... The fact that you think that computer art is NOT art because it's not done by hand tells me what a fucking nut you are LOL.. I actually went to school for graphic design but did not pursue that as a career because there's not a lot of money do that for a living..

I PS now as a hobby. I've created a lot of beautiful ART for people.. Very rewarding and it makes people happy.. especially the numerous memorial photochops I've done for people who have lost loved ones/children/pets. I've actually been sent photos of my photoshop creations pinned on coffins from people that I've done special photoshops for. I feel greatful that I can do that to help out and I always do it for free..

So, you can laugh at that all you want. You don't know me and you've never seen my work :) You're just being a judgemental asswipe, imo LOL.. I'm hoping that you're trolling, tho :)

H is mentally stuck in an era that ended decades ago, Raven.

He still thinks "cons" hate rock and metal because its "devil music" that Jesus supposedly hates.

He thinks PC censorship culture was a "conservative concept".

Homeboy is far behind. Just sayin. He sees his grandfather in people young enough to be his grandchildren and he is still trying to rebel against his parents.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Amen. That is just the reality of the situation.

He said metal was "the establishment" and thinks John Lennon was a real rebel of the system. :LOL3:

Isnt the shooting death of Lennon damn near a national fucking holiday?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
We celebrate that Christian guy--forgot his name--in late December and that "Imagine no religion, too" guy in early December.

Ain't December grand!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Many many people celebrate consumerism in December rather than that guy.

Imagine no possessions. And the irony.

• Agree!
Reactions: cw_

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bastard factory said he ran all of Biggies posts through some software program and of his 36,000 posts, 35,000 of them were about admin sucking cock.

Not sure that is accurate but I guess that is why he got banned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bastard factory said he ran all of Biggies posts through some software program and of his 36,000 posts, 35,000 of them were about admin sucking cock.

He actually doesn't contribute to anything but fighting.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And now for a bit of trivia…

When we grew up in the 70’s, the rumour was that Freddy Mercury had buckteeth on account of all his cock-sucking. Only until recently did I learn the real truth.

images

Freddie Mercury had four extra teeth, also called mesiodens or supernumerary teeth, in his upper jaw. These additional incisors caused overcrowding that pushed forward his front teeth, leading to an overjet.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Does anyone else see the irony of lily saying this and at the same time sucking up to Flynn?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Does anyone else see the irony of lily saying this and at the same time sucking up to Flynn?

You must be jealous that Lily isn't sucking up to TBC's big giant jade buddah statue.

Hi Fashionista!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Where's the Irony? It's RARE that Bigly Stupid posted on anything besides politics or meltdown?

Show me how much he contributed to other topics. I'll wait.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Where's the Irony? It's RARE that Bigly Stupid posted on anything besides politics or meltdown?

Show me how much Flynn contributes to other topics

or did that relevant point fly at a comfortable 20,000 above your head?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Flynn has always been a creature of meltdown. Flynn has never pretended otherwise. There are several posters in that category.

However, all Bigly Stupid ever posted was that admin sucked dick...it was in thousands of posts. The owner was fed up. I didn't make the decision, but it's clear that he is a worthless poster.

Nothing sails past me, especially petty people that try to troll people that don't even know she exists.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

Flynn has always been a creature of meltdown. Flynn has never pretended otherwise. There are several posters in that category.

However, all Bigly Stupid ever posted was that admin sucked dick...it was in thousands of posts. The owner was fed up. I didn't make the decision, but it's clear that he is a worthless poster.

Nothing sails past me, especially petty people that try to troll people that don't even know she exists.
You lost.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lost.

Oh, that's meaningful coming from a Bigly Stupid kiss ass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You lost.

Hi Fashionista/Biggie.

No. We actually won. The Biggie Idiot handle is gone for good.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You lost.

Hi Fashionista/Biggie.

No. We actually won. The Biggie Idiot handle is gone for good.

I wouldn't be surprised if they let Bigly Stupid user their login credentials.

@Bastard Factory I wouldn't trust them not to lend him their account.

Shen Li

Factory Bastard

You lost.

Oh, that's meaningful coming from a Bigly Stupid kiss ass.
it was a valiant effort though, suck up.

Does Flynn reward you with cookies or lil debbies?