WoW ! - Bigly Banned

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
that brings up a topic
@Aryan
is a DJ really a DJ if he uses a computer program to line up the beats ?

You mean when mixing tunes? Back in the day, prior to everything going digital, the answer would be a resounding no and any DJ who needed a beatcounter to play a set would be mocked to death.

It's a different story nowadays though with CDJ's etc. I still use vinyl and Technics 1210's, so digital beatcounters are not a thing for me.

Last edited:
  • BroFist
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
that brings up a topic
@Aryan
is a DJ really a DJ if he uses a computer program to line up the beats ?

Aryan is a mediocre turntableist. That music is limited to a vague audience.

Oy! Watch ya mouth. :Beatdown2:

Well give us a rendition of your art. I’m a music lover too.

Too early man, it's 6.30 am here. Something woke me up and I can't get back to sleep.

15:30 here and a lazy, hazy day. I made myself a new surfboard, but the surf is average.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
7FtPJxu.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are those urinals in the background?
Hahahahaa…they’re surfboard blanks. I use other peoples work places for my craft. I’m currently doing subcontracting art work. I’m also contemplating running a landscaping gig again. Work is a bit scarce at the moment on luxury items given the state of affairs worldwide. A bit depressing to tell you the truth.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah a lot of people are feeling the pinch.... having said that though, there's no shortage of folks driving around in brand new Range Rovers, BMW's etc, so clearly not everyone is struggling.
They’re probably high-purchased and have maxed out credit. Keeping up appearances and all that hype. I was taking a drive through the suburbs yesterday and couldn’t believe all the houses up for sale. Interest rates are at an all-time high. I need to snap up a bargain when my cash flow rights itself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yeah people who get brand new cars are essentially just renting them for 3 years. Of course you get the option to keep the vehicle once the contract ends, but most trade them in for something else, so for me it wouldn't ever feel like the car was my own.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yeah people who get brand new cars are essentially just renting them for 3 years. Of course you get the option to keep the vehicle once the contract ends, but most trade them in for something else, so for me it wouldn't ever feel like the car was my own.
I keep cars for ages. I fall in love with them. My Betty has kept me happy for ages.

images

She‘s a 308 Buick V6 Commodore 97’…I don’t require anything else for now. Maybe an Aston Martin when my ballsck sags some moar! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I personally think @Admin. is going to go through Biggie withdrawals and will miss him the most LOLOL He and Seamajor will have to find new hobbies other than looking for dwarf memes on the net LMAO!
Actually, Sea is a great poster when he isn’t bombarded with all that generic shit posting.

Well...now that one half of the idiot wonder twins is gone, maybe we'll get to witness some of this "great posting" you speak of.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
kid stuff you do I'd laugh in your face

I photoshop here to fuck with people for fun. I do portrait work on other sites, shitwit... The fact that you think that computer art is NOT art because it's not done by hand tells me what a fucking nut you are LOL.. I actually went to school for graphic design but did not pursue that as a career because there's not a lot of money do that for a living..

I PS now as a hobby. I've created a lot of beautiful ART for people.. Very rewarding and it makes people happy.. especially the numerous memorial photochops I've done for people who have lost loved ones/children/pets. I've actually been sent photos of my photoshop creations pinned on coffins from people that I've done special photoshops for. I feel greatful that I can do that to help out and I always do it for free..

So, you can laugh at that all you want. You don't know me and you've never seen my work :) You're just being a judgemental asswipe, imo LOL.. I'm hoping that you're trolling, tho :)

Mind if I hit you up later about this?

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
kid stuff you do I'd laugh in your face

I photoshop here to fuck with people for fun. I do portrait work on other sites, shitwit... The fact that you think that computer art is NOT art because it's not done by hand tells me what a fucking nut you are LOL.. I actually went to school for graphic design but did not pursue that as a career because there's not a lot of money do that for a living..

I PS now as a hobby. I've created a lot of beautiful ART for people.. Very rewarding and it makes people happy.. especially the numerous memorial photochops I've done for people who have lost loved ones/children/pets. I've actually been sent photos of my photoshop creations pinned on coffins from people that I've done special photoshops for. I feel greatful that I can do that to help out and I always do it for free..

So, you can laugh at that all you want. You don't know me and you've never seen my work :) You're just being a judgemental asswipe, imo LOL.. I'm hoping that you're trolling, tho :)

Mind if I hit you up later about this?
Not at all.. Would be more than happy <3

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I personally think @Admin. is going to go through Biggie withdrawals and will miss him the most LOLOL He and Seamajor will have to find new hobbies other than looking for dwarf memes on the net LMAO!
Actually, Sea is a great poster when he isn’t bombarded with all that generic shit posting.

Well...now that one half of the idiot wonder twins is gone, maybe we'll get to witness some of this "great posting" you speak of.
Maybe.

It’s a step up from BC where all those relics hem and Haw. Moving forward is the way to go.

This place needs to get onto tiktok. That’s where everyone is.

Master

Site Supporter
^^Yeah where all the kids and creepy old nonces are...

Not difficult to see which category you fall into.
Hey dumbass;

Trump is on tiktok. So are Nazis.

Are they “nonces”, you flat headed idiot?

Who do you DJ for? Nazis?

whoops?

Master

Site Supporter
Tiktok is the most cringe social media platform around.

Its even worse than Twitter and Preddit.

I suppose it should come as no surprise that you love it on there.
No, dumbass, idiots like you are cringe.

When was the last time a mong like you had a sweet sixteen party to DJ?

5-D847010-E7-BA-41-CD-85-A1-64-F49-DE6-F88-A.png

And do the parents of those 16 year olds know about your little Nahhzi infatuation?

(thanks Kiwi, btw giggles)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Tiktok is the most cringe social media platform around.

Its even worse than Twitter and Preddit.

I suppose it should come as no surprise that you love it on there.
No, dumbass, idiots like you are cringe.

When was the last time a mong like you had a sweet sixteen party to DJ?

5-D847010-E7-BA-41-CD-85-A1-64-F49-DE6-F88-A.png

And do the parents of those 16 year olds know about your little Nahhzi infatuation?

(thanks Kiwi, btw giggles)

I don't make a habit of attending teenage parties...

How about you, Groomtini?

Do you take your second hand PS4 and giant black dildo with you each time?