Wow. Good thing they had guns

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Thread Summary:

@LotusBud : This tragedy is not okay with me, and since the law is the only help for the victim's family I hope they use it.

@troglodytes: No, you shouldn't post about it cause you make us uncomfy. Since we can't say that aloud, we'll all just make fun of you and say you're wrong and it's just one of those things, therefore IT'S ALL GOOD.

@me: Buncha low life dickheads up in this bitch.

So explain what law makes the NRA responsible for this?
"Suing the NRA" is a tort action under civil law. It's not a criminal matter involving statute law, which typically would require the goobermint to be a party to the suit.

Both kinds of actions still rely on "the law."

Yeah but the NRA isnt responsible for this on any level.

They are a 2A advocacy group who defend the constitutional right to arm ourselves and they promote responsible gun ownership and legal use of deadly force.

I have no idea how anyone could even think about the NRA reading a topic like this.
Fortunately for all of us, a juge will hear both sides of the argument and make a ruling so that we don't have to make careers out of posting our ill-founded opinions here.

This is a message board. This is exactly the place to post and interact with other opinions.

No one thinks it's a place for a "career".

I saw an ill founded opinion that the NRA should be sued for this and I'm challenging it. It was posted on a message board in the politics section where people (fully understanding it's not a career to post opinions) discuss politcal topics.

Just admit it was a stupid hyper partisan comment and that the NRA isnt responsible in anyway for some dumb shit actively breaking the law. Taking a shot at people discussing opinions on a message board while you do the same thing is petty and childish.

If you cant argue for why the NRA should be sued for this just say that.

Hold yer horses, missy, and don't be ordering me around.

Neither of us can SAY whether the opinion was ill-founded since it's a CIVIL TORT ACTION that's being advocated. It don't mean jack, unless and until SOMEONE files such a suit and the grounds are stated and the INJURY is established and the DAMAGES are named.

You already challenged me once on this EVEN THO I'm not the OP and didn't make the suggestion. And I rejected yer challenge. We're done with this subtopic, you and me. If you don't like my position, well.... as you say, it's a message board.

What position?

All you've done is try gish gallop and mouth off because Lotus said something fucking stupid and someone pointed it out.

No one can sue the NRA, even on this TORT level. I invited someone to explain how this would even be possible. Clicking your heels and repeating "tort action" doesnt answer anything.

Even with the approval of a dizt who doesnt even understand what tort action IS but tells forum people she practices law.

Dont get shitty with people because they notice pure partisan bullshit when they see it.

Maybe we can use TORT ACTION to sue the AMA everytime a post abortive woman gets an infection.

Be done if you are done. I'm not compelling you to do anything.

sp106250367_s7

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I can give you some insight into the inner workings of Blurtrude's fried braincells....

He loves women, I mean absolutely adores them. However his fondness is not expressed in a healthy, heterosexual way. Instead it's displayed in a weird, creepy, Norman Bates-esque manner, where he has fetishized them so much, that he enjoys to dress in women's clothes and pretend to be one. He also constantly puts men down and denounces "toxic masculinity", while championing the Feminist cause, like a 65 year old Jewish spinster.

In all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me if the guy is a virgin, claiming that he respects women too much to sully their honour with his disgusting manhood. Lulz

Another savant eructation from Dr. Josef Mengeloid?

Scouse, you couldn't provide insight into your Nan's shit-stained knickers if you used them as a face mask.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Dove, try reading this before you post anything else about the NRA and the law. There's a nice list of reasons why the NRA can and should be sued for gun deaths. You may disagree with me, but that doesn't necessarily make my post "stupid."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
@Dove, try reading this before you post anything else about the NRA and the law. There's a nice list of reasons why the NRA can and should be sued for gun deaths. You may disagree with me, but that doesn't necessarily make my post "stupid."

Wow, 22 strategies the NRA uses? Who knew? :Excited5:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We can co-exist.

you would think this would be inevitable in the land of teh free….

But you’re talking to people who convolute their political agenda with their religious extremist ideologies.
I don't think it has as much to do with religious ideologies as it does with the fact that these deviant fuckheads simply cannot stay in their own lane. They've been known to demand the usage of restroom & other faculties of the opposite biological gender, conscript the labor of people who object religiously to their life choices, invade on sports of their biological opposites with clear advantages in size & strength and indoctrinate our most vulnerable with their deviant filth.

So no, it's not that we as conservatives are convoluting anything; it's simply the fact that you give this type of animal filth a foot and they start demanding a yard. To say otherwise is simply disingenuous

Thanks for proving Murd's point, like the good little yappy Chihuahua you are.
My ankles taste that good, monster?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
We can co-exist.

But you’re talking to people who convolute their political agenda with their religious extremist ideologies.
I don't think it has as much to do with religious ideologies as it does with the fact that these deviant fuckheads simply cannot stay in their own lane. They've been known to demand the usage of restroom & other faculties of the opposite biological gender, conscript the labor of people who object religiously to their life choices, invade on sports of their biological opposites with clear advantages in size & strength and indoctrinate our most vulnerable with their deviant filth.

So no, it's not that we as conservatives are convoluting anything; it's simply the fact that you give this type of animal filth a foot and they start demanding a yard. To say otherwise is simply disingenuous

.You're one-a-them little dogs that nips their own ankles and dreams they won the fight.
Keep fightin, keep bitin, lil fella.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We can co-exist.

.You're one-a-them little dogs that nips their own ankles and dreams they won the fight.
Awweeee isn't that cute, monster's wife carrying water all the way from tardsvillie just to be by his side as he feasts on my ankles

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, transgenderism was definitely a thing in the past and not just a trend which has been introduced over the last 70 years or so. :Crazy:

You don't seem to understand that the only thing different now is that surgeries and hormonal treatments are avaible now. If you could take those things back in a time machine, the takers would be everywhere. Don't deceive yourself so blatantly. It's just sad.

I know that the first male to female gender reassignment surgery took place in Weimar Germany and was carried out by a Jewish doctor, until Hitler put a stop to that unnatural practice.

Wrong.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"died from complications following a uterus transplant"

serves it right

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
We can co-exist.

Awweeee isn't that cute, monster's wife carrying water all the way from tardsvillie just to be by his side as he feasts on my ankles
...keep comin, keep gummin, lil fella.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
We can co-exist.

fag wife sez what?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm Marthur. Or Artha. Your pick. You're the one who lives in a world where folks can only be Arthurs or Marthas.

Yes, it's called male and female, you know, a little known thing called gender? In case you didn't realise, this has been the standard for thousands of years.

I swear, you leftists are something else, you're so entitled and smug that you believe you can change the meaning of words and defy nature.

This is why most people regard you and your ilk to be loony headcases.

Why is it so incredibly difficult for you to understand that, though most people are either male or female, many people exist somewhere else on the spectrum, and IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY? Why are you so terrified of people who aren't exactly like you? It's really pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

I have a very simple metaphor for this that I try with thick-headed people. I am left-handed. Yes, by far most people are right-handed. But being left-handed is still perfectly normal and left-handed people are still capable of making contributions to society, and giving and getting love, and are nothing to be frightened of. We're just like righties in most ways. And we won't try to force you to be left-handed, even though everyone once tried to force us to be right-handed. So calm down and stop worrying about us. We can co-exist.

That's a false equivalence.

I'm sorry but comparing legally allowing men to SELF IDENTIFY as women, access womens spaces and ignore the sexual violence occurring due to that isnt addressed because you get patronizing enough to describe how some people are different.

Fucking REALLY?

Lotus why dont you look up what "transwomen" mostly end up in prison for. The ones you think are cool to be sent to female prison.

I'd much rather share a cell with a lefty than a rapist who tells me he is a woman.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
We can co-exist.

fag wife sez what?
Do you want to talk about it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've shown Admin several cases of women and girls being assaulted by "self identified" transwomen.

And the latest case of a 26 year old self identified "transwoman" who assaulted a ten year old girl in the female bathroom at Dennys....and who is being sent to fucking juvenile detention where he can assault more minor girls.

But hey as long as you guys LOOK accepting that's all that fucking matters. You dont wanna go putting humanity over your fucking politcs. More so when you are so priviledged you wont ever have to worry about needing a domestic violence shelter or being trapped with a rapist male in prison. Just drown out the truly marginalized.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
I've shown Admin several cases of women and girls being assaulted by "self identified" transwomen.

And the latest case of a 26 year old self identified "transwoman" who assaulted a ten year old girl in the female bathroom at Dennys....and who is being sent to fucking juvenile detention where he can assault more minor girls.

But hey as long as you guys LOOK accepting that's all that fucking matters. You dont wanna go putting humanity over your fucking politcs. More so when you are so priviledged you wont ever have to worry about needing a domestic violence shelter or being trapped with a rapist male in prison. Just drown out the truly marginalized.
"Several" is not "All" You loon.

"Go and round up the usual suspects"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lotus, two questions.

Where does the vast majority gun violence occur

And

Exactly where has the NRA advocated for illegal use of deadly force or any sort of irresponsible and illegal possession of fire arms?

I see a lot of mostly politically motivated jargon in that doc.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"Several" is not "All" You loon.

"Go and round up the usual suspects"

Where did I claim I showed you ALL the cases? I literally showed you over 100 reasons why letting MEN self identify as women and have access to female spaces results in sexual violence.

And you blew off and laughed at most of them and ignored others.

And you are a man, so I dont expect better. You have no fucking idea what being a woman is really like. None. So why should you put your dumb politics aside when you have middle/upper class leftist women who dont have to worry about it reaffirming you?

You should admit you think poor women, women in shelters and in prisons are garbage and you dont care. Leftist men are cowards.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
admin can't read worth shit

but he can suck the strength out of a cock tho

fact

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm Marthur. Or Artha. Your pick. You're the one who lives in a world where folks can only be Arthurs or Marthas.

Yes, it's called male and female, you know, a little known thing called gender? In case you didn't realise, this has been the standard for thousands of years.

I swear, you leftists are something else, you're so entitled and smug that you believe you can change the meaning of words and defy nature.

This is why most people regard you and your ilk to be loony headcases.

Why is it so incredibly difficult for you to understand that, though most people are either male or female, many people exist somewhere else on the spectrum, and IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY? Why are you so terrified of people who aren't exactly like you? It's really pathetic. I feel sorry for you.

I have a very simple metaphor for this that I try with thick-headed people. I am left-handed. Yes, by far most people are right-handed. But being left-handed is still perfectly normal and left-handed people are still capable of making contributions to society, and giving and getting love, and are nothing to be frightened of. We're just like righties in most ways. And we won't try to force you to be left-handed, even though everyone once tried to force us to be right-handed. So calm down and stop worrying about us. We can co-exist.

That's a false equivalence.

I'm sorry but comparing legally allowing men to SELF IDENTIFY as women, access womens spaces and ignore the sexual violence occurring due to that isnt addressed because you get patronizing enough to describe how some people are different.

Fucking REALLY?

Lotus why dont you look up what "transwomen" mostly end up in prison for. The ones you think are cool to be sent to female prison.

I'd much rather share a cell with a lefty than a rapist who tells me he is a woman.

I never took a stand on who should be sent to what prison. I have never made a single post anywhere in favor of one choice or the other. That is all inside your own head.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lotus, two questions.

Where does the vast majority gun violence occur

And

Exactly where has the NRA advocated for illegal use of deadly force or any sort of irresponsible and illegal possession of fire arms?

I see a lot of mostly politically motivated jargon in that doc.

It's not even worth explaining this to you. You will continue on with your willfull ignorance. Read the article I posted.