Wow. Talk about not even cleaning up your own backyard

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
The homeless epidemic isn’t people down on their luck. It’s a drug epidemic and you can see that from the trash that is being accumulated in these tent cities.

The courts are overran, so they aren’t even ticketing these people for camping out literally everywhere. You can’t put them in shelters because there are curfews and sobriety rules. They also refuse rehabilitation.

What are we supposed to do with them?

Yep, the actual problem summed up.

We need to address the addiction and mental health problems in this country. We've given lip service to those problems for years. The life expectancy for white males is falling due to the opioid epidemic and suicide. The homeless are largely a side effect of that problem.

I agree... but you can’t help people who don’t want help unless they are deemed incapacitated by the courts, which even if that occurs there are no county mental hospitals to put them in because they were all closed due to budget cuts and liability issues decades ago.
There’s gotta be a way to make these mentally ill vermin disappear

They’re so unsightly and reduce the quality of life for honest law abiding citizens

I have to dodge these zombie panhandlers dressed to the nines stepping over their shit in heels daily. I’m tired of spending endless tax dollars on this BS.

They have access to FREE everything including employment rehabilitation and rented apartments to get them back on their feet.... you think they give a fuck? Hell no... they are just going to destroy EVERYTHING from our parks to the storefronts doorways. Nuke em!

Back when I was volunteering at the homeless shelter (around four years ago) I knew one old guy who had lots of mental problems, lots of health problems (multiple heart attacks and a failing liver), he'd refuse to go to the hospital even when he'd had heart attacks, even when the hospital was completely free on taxpayer money, and he was a raging alcoholic with all sorts of psych problems which made him difficult to work with. He wasn't eligible for VA housing assistance because he was dishonorable discharged back in the 1970's after less than one year in.

So anyway, the city still found him a free apartment near the beach in Imperial Beach (he refused any apartment not near the beach) but just two days later he burned half the complex down because he started cooking while drunk, passed out, and ended up making the whe quadplex unlivable so three other families were also made homeless by him. You can't just put them in an apartment and expect them to function. He had the so called "wrap around care" with a case manager, housing navigator, a nurse to set up all of his hospital care for him, to remind him of the appointments, and even to drive him to each appointment, but none of it mattered. You can't save some people and they just need to be in institutional care but the state won't allow it.

I have experience with a similar situation with a former client and I had to navigate these channels for him, so I’m familiar with everything you’ve mentioned... and yes, all of this is available to them. I was horrified at how badly our client used and abused the resources provided much like the person you mentioned in your post. #SMH

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The homeless epidemic isn’t people down on their luck. It’s a drug epidemic and you can see that from the trash that is being accumulated in these tent cities.

The courts are overran, so they aren’t even ticketing these people for camping out literally everywhere. You can’t put them in shelters because there are curfews and sobriety rules. They also refuse rehabilitation.

We need to address the addiction and mental health problems in this country. We've given lip service to those problems for years. The life expectancy for white males is falling due to the opioid epidemic and suicide. The homeless are largely a side effect of that problem.

I agree... but you can’t help people who don’t want help unless they are deemed incapacitated by the courts, which even if that occurs there are no county mental hospitals to put them in because they were all closed due to budget cuts and liability issues decades ago.

They’re so unsightly and reduce the quality of life for honest law abiding citizens

I have to dodge these zombie panhandlers dressed to the nines stepping over their shit in heels daily. I’m tired of spending endless tax dollars on this BS.

They have access to FREE everything including employment rehabilitation and rented apartments to get them back on their feet.... you think they give a fuck? Hell no... they are just going to destroy EVERYTHING from our parks to the storefronts doorways. Nuke em!
Nuke em and stop voting democrat

Problem solved

the saddest part is that there are families who desperately need the additional funds that welfare pays out in these leftist cities, which is attempting to bridge the poverty gap...

But then you have the leech drug addicts taking advantage of the system. They literally flock to these cities for that reason. Why not require drug tests for state welfare benefits? Seems simple enough.... ?
I remember Oak saying the homeless migrated to left coast shitholes from red states cause the weather was great

What kind of moron believes something that grossly stupid?

Oak likes to think she is a lot smarter than she actually is.... she would also like you to believe that she is more successful than she actually is.... she is enamored with everything she didn’t have growing up in an immigrant family... which she was afforded a free college education since she is older than prop 187. She is clueless when it comes to finance, which is probably why her man will never marry her.

During the 1984 Olympics, they cleaned up skid row by bussing all of the homeless to the beach areas so that downtown looked better for the tourists in town for the games ~ so there goes her theory right there.

Oregon purchased bus tickets for everyone on general relief from the state and shipped them up here a few years back. Assholes.

They go where the best benefits are. This is not difficult to prove.
Most inadequate liberals suffer from the belief that their cardboard cutout degrees in useless studies that no one in the job market gives the slightest fuck about afford them a right to the front of the line in lieu of the raw talent their failing gene pool could not provide.

Hence the reason they hate self made success. It fucking irks them to their cores and reminds them of their own inadequacies

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Back when I was volunteering at the homeless shelter (around four years ago) I knew one old guy who had lots of mental problems, lots of health problems (multiple heart attacks and a failing liver), he'd refuse to go to the hospital even when he'd had heart attacks, even when the hospital was completely free on taxpayer money, and he was a raging alcoholic with all sorts of psych problems which made him difficult to work with. He wasn't eligible for VA housing assistance because he was dishonorable discharged back in the 1970's after less than one year in.

So anyway, the city still found him a free apartment near the beach in Imperial Beach (he refused any apartment not near the beach) but just two days later he burned half the complex down because he started cooking while drunk, passed out, and ended up making the whe quadplex unlivable so three other families were also made homeless by him. You can't just put them in an apartment and expect them to function. He had the so called "wrap around care" with a case manager, housing navigator, a nurse to set up all of his hospital care for him, to remind him of the appointments, and even to drive him to each appointment, but none of it mattered. You can't save some people and they just need to be in institutional care but the state won't allow it.
This is why you invest in people who are worth investing in and toss the irredeemable trash

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I thought Oak’s family was from Texas like mine. If you believe pieces of shit like Lokmar, all Mexicans come from immigrant families :facepalm:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Problem solved

the saddest part is that there are families who desperately need the additional funds that welfare pays out in these leftist cities, which is attempting to bridge the poverty gap...

But then you have the leech drug addicts taking advantage of the system. They literally flock to these cities for that reason. Why not require drug tests for state welfare benefits? Seems simple enough.... ?
I remember Oak saying the homeless migrated to left coast shitholes from red states cause the weather was great

They actually do migrate here for the freebies, the lax drug laws, and the good weather. That dems make them above the law and enable them to do just about anything they want also contributes.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought Oak’s family was from Texas like mine. If you believe pieces of shit like Lokmar, all Mexicans come from immigrant families :facepalm:

There sure is a lot of talk about this person. What's that all about?

I’ll tell you what... if she shows up and you want to post a complaint thread then... I’ll back you 100% lol

Problem solved

They actually do migrate here for the freebies, the lax drug laws, and the good weather. That dems make them above the law and enable them to do just about anything they want also contributes.

But she was saying that it was only for the weather and I’ve got 7 months of soggy & foggy up here that proves that theory is crap is all.

If I was homeless... I’d be in the LA sunshine 25/7/365

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They treat the homeless bums better than they treat the business owners these bums are assaulting

Dems are fucking backwards vermin. End of

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
They treat the homeless bums better than they treat the business owners these bums are assaulting

We are being inundated with calls from commercial property owners who want to sue the city for what is happening in front of their properties and decimating values.. game on, fuckers! lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

We are being inundated with calls from commercial property owners who want to sue the city for what is happening in front of their properties and decimating values.. game on, fuckers! lol
No liberal judge is going to side with them against the city. Cmon

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

No liberal judge is going to side with them against the city. Cmon

rent prices are on a serious decline right now because of this and ALL of the evidence points to the homeless. It’s a crapshoot... but I play to win, so....

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I knew one guy in college who was from Texas and Latino. Yes, his mother's family was relatively recent immigrants (from the early 1970's) but his father's family were land owners of Texan-Mexican origin going back to at least the 1820's. The guy was an outspoken Republican too (I was a left of center democrat back then) so we had several lively conversations back in the day. He was a cool guy though and even hooked me up with a room for rent in college when one of his roommates on his lease flaked out. He was the type of guy who would wear a cowboy hat and boots in a coastal California town but that was cool (if a bit eccentric) back in the day.

Santa Barbara itself was still a little cowboy though at the time. You had the Santa Ynez valley 30 minutes away with a strange mix of wineries and cattle ranches.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I knew one guy in college who was from Texas and Latino. Yes, his mother's family was relatively recent immigrants (from the early 1970's) but his father's family were land owners of Texan-Mexican origin going back to at least the 1820's. The guy was an outspoken Republican too (I was a left of center democrat back then) so we had several lively conversations back in the day. He was a cool guy though and even hooked me up with a room for rent in college when one of his roommates on his lease flaked out. He was the type of guy who would wear a cowboy hat and boots in a coastal California town but that was cool (if a bit eccentric) back in the day.

Santa Barbara itself was still a little cowboy though at the time. You had the Santa Ynez valley 30 minutes away with a strange mix of wineries and cattle ranches.

My family comes from Lubbock Texas. I have some from Sinaloa but they’re not people I care to associate with for safety reasons.