Wow. Talk about not even cleaning up your own backyard

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sad that you can’t visit either. Shoulda paid your taxes DD. My dole is endless, as your about to see.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When Seamajor isn't defrauding the US government in his under the table Bic Lighter and Pen hand trolley deals with the Costa Rican youth, all Americans should know that he's spending his Social Security checks very frugally from afar and getting food scraps for pesos on the dollar to bait his lizard butt trap with...

legsup-1609856134628.png

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When Seamajor isn't defrauding the US government in his under the table Bic Lighter and Pen hand trolley deals with the Costa Rican youth, all Americans should know that he's spending his Social Security checks very frugally from afar and getting food scraps for pesos on the dollar to bait his lizard butt trap with...

legsup-1609856134628.png

:LMAO:

images

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
78545673-7-ED8-40-BC-9330-A462080-BB933.jpg

I don’t live in Cigarettebuttville DD. I don’t eat freeze dried shit. I’m not a phony troll. Trump boner garage.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Like oh my god, Murdy... That's like the meanest thing ever you like totally said. You're a total Monet...or like a really like messed up Picasso.

***said while pinching my nostrils and moaning in additional Midwest and East Coast accents***

Like totally gag me with a spoon... I almost ralphed when I imagined all the plastics pinching their nose jobs against doctor’s orders.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Like oh my god, Murdy... That's like the meanest thing ever you like totally said. You're a total Monet...or like a really like messed up Picasso.

***said while pinching my nostrils and moaning in additional Midwest and East Coast accents***

Like totally gag me with a spoon... I almost ralphed when I imagined all the plastics pinching their nose jobs against doctor’s orders.

Bitch, don't even start. You're like a total underling and you could cramp my Tuesday style...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don’t worry Murdy. It’s easy to keep Gods gift to Hermaphroditism tied up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The homeless epidemic isn’t people down on their luck. It’s a drug epidemic and you can see that from the trash that is being accumulated in these tent cities.

The courts are overran, so they aren’t even ticketing these people for camping out literally everywhere. You can’t put them in shelters because there are curfews and sobriety rules. They also refuse rehabilitation.

What are we supposed to do with them?

Yep, the actual problem summed up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The homeless epidemic isn’t people down on their luck. It’s a drug epidemic and you can see that from the trash that is being accumulated in these tent cities.

The courts are overran, so they aren’t even ticketing these people for camping out literally everywhere. You can’t put them in shelters because there are curfews and rules. They also refuse rehabilitation.

If that cocksucker Warnock cannot clean up a park right next door to his church he is unfit to hold any type of office.

you’re talking about cleanup efforts that will cost over $70,000 for a 1/2 city block

senator or not... where does he get the money to clean it up?

It can be done for less than $140,000 per block. Especially if you use unpaid volunteers. At that point the biggest cost is trucking the garbage.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

The courts are overran, so they aren’t even ticketing these people for camping out literally everywhere. You can’t put them in shelters because there are curfews and rules. They also refuse rehabilitation.

If that cocksucker Warnock cannot clean up a park right next door to his church he is unfit to hold any type of office.

you’re talking about cleanup efforts that will cost over $70,000 for a 1/2 city block

senator or not... where does he get the money to clean it up?

It can be done for less than $140,000 per block. Especially if you use unpaid volunteers. At that point the biggest cost is trucking the garbage.

Fuck that...

....just more Repub/Demo cash sprees argued into the final hours.

Tell the vagrants to GTF or get shot and never cone back.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

The courts are overran, so they aren’t even ticketing these people for camping out literally everywhere. You can’t put them in shelters because there are curfews and sobriety rules. They also refuse rehabilitation.

We need to address the addiction and mental health problems in this country. We've given lip service to those problems for years. The life expectancy for white males is falling due to the opioid epidemic and suicide. The homeless are largely a side effect of that problem.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

legsup-1609856134628.png

In Panama they call those iguanas "tree chicken". They are pretty good in a coconut curry.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean I get why they wanted to use the empty hotels to keep the most vulnerable people off the streets during the fall/winter months of this pandemic... but at what cost? How is ruining a hotel with filth who doesn’t want to participate in society an option?
Even I could get behind the idea if I thought it would do some good but I could already see the feces on the wall from a mile away and it went EXACTLY as I knew it would. I lived in cali when they started the needle exchange program. They swore that they would make the junkies give a needle back to get a new needle. Well, that shit went right out the door. And you know what? A junkie is too fukin lazy to swap a needle when the cravings are jonezing so the idiots STILL share needles!!!!

I’m originally from LA/Cali. I’m in Seattle now where straws are illegal.... but there is a plastic water gallon jug hanging from a mangled wire coat hanger in the alley behind my job. It’s filled with used drug needles. Safe injection sites are all the rage up here.

I get why... if a heroin addict loses an arm due to infection and the county pays for that surgery.

Most sane Californians completely abandon the West Coast....

I can’t give up the Pacific Ocean. According to my Irish Catholic grandmother I was conceived on the beach my mother refuses to leave now. I’m like the westside Moana lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I mean I get why they wanted to use the empty hotels to keep the most vulnerable people off the streets during the fall/winter months of this pandemic... but at what cost? How is ruining a hotel with filth who doesn’t want to participate in society an option?
Even I could get behind the idea if I thought it would do some good but I could already see the feces on the wall from a mile away and it went EXACTLY as I knew it would. I lived in cali when they started the needle exchange program. They swore that they would make the junkies give a needle back to get a new needle. Well, that shit went right out the door. And you know what? A junkie is too fukin lazy to swap a needle when the cravings are jonezing so the idiots STILL share needles!!!!

I’m originally from LA/Cali. I’m in Seattle now where straws are illegal.... but there is a plastic water gallon jug hanging from a mangled wire coat hanger in the alley behind my job. It’s filled with used drug needles. Safe injection sites are all the rage up here.

I get why... if a heroin addict loses an arm due to infection and the county pays for that surgery.

I can’t give up the Pacific Ocean. According to my Irish Catholic grandmother I was conceived on the beach my mother refuses to leave now. I’m like the westside Moana lol

The Pacific is ours, not yours...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

you’re gonna call dibs from a floating rock that my ancestors used as their criminal dumping grounds? Mmmk

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

We need to address the addiction and mental health problems in this country. We've given lip service to those problems for years. The life expectancy for white males is falling due to the opioid epidemic and suicide. The homeless are largely a side effect of that problem.
Well how about Ralph Warnock address that problem occurring right across the street from his church considering a true man of God would be doing things like feeding the hungry, housing the homeless and tending to the poor.... you know, one of those "to the extent you did it for one of these little ones you did it for me" kinda things.

Then he can show us how it's properly done

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought Cigarettebuttville was miles from the ocean. I doubt you can swim anyway. How about Frank?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well how about Ralph Warnock address that problem occurring right across the street from his church considering a true man of God would be doing things like feeding the hungry, housing the homeless and tending to the poor.... you know, one of those "to the extent you did it for one of these little ones you did it for me" kinda things.

Then he can show us how it's properly done

Asking for help Stubby?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree... but you can’t help people who don’t want help unless they are deemed incapacitated by the courts, which even if that occurs there are no county mental hospitals to put them in because they were all closed due to budget cuts and liability issues decades ago.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I agree... but you can’t help people who don’t want help unless they are deemed incapacitated by the courts, which even if that occurs there are no county mental hospitals to put them in because they were all closed due to budget cuts and liability issues decades ago.
There’s gotta be a way to make these mentally ill vermin disappear

They’re so unsightly and reduce the quality of life for honest law abiding citizens

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

They’re so unsightly and reduce the quality of life for honest law abiding citizens

I have to dodge these zombie panhandlers dressed to the nines stepping over their shit in heels daily. I’m tired of spending endless tax dollars on this BS.

They have access to FREE everything including employment rehabilitation and rented apartments to get them back on their feet.... you think they give a fuck? Hell no... they are just going to destroy EVERYTHING from our parks to the storefronts doorways. Nuke em!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I have to dodge these zombie panhandlers dressed to the nines stepping over their shit in heels daily. I’m tired of spending endless tax dollars on this BS.

They have access to FREE everything including employment rehabilitation and rented apartments to get them back on their feet.... you think they give a fuck? Hell no... they are just going to destroy EVERYTHING from our parks to the storefronts doorways. Nuke em!
Nuke em and stop voting democrat

Problem solved

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Problem solved

the saddest part is that there are families who desperately need the additional funds that welfare pays out in these leftist cities, which is attempting to bridge the poverty gap...

But then you have the leech drug addicts taking advantage of the system. They literally flock to these cities for that reason. Why not require drug tests for state welfare benefits? Seems simple enough.... ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Problem solved

the saddest part is that there are families who desperately need the additional funds that welfare pays out in these leftist cities, which is attempting to bridge the poverty gap...

But then you have the leech drug addicts taking advantage of the system. They literally flock to these cities for that reason. Why not require drug tests for state welfare benefits? Seems simple enough.... ?
I remember Oak saying the homeless migrated to left coast shitholes from red states cause the weather was great

What kind of moron believes something that grossly stupid?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Problem solved

I remember Oak saying the homeless migrated to left coast shitholes from red states cause the weather was great

What kind of moron believes something that grossly stupid?

Oak likes to think she is a lot smarter than she actually is.... she would also like you to believe that she is more successful than she actually is.... she is enamored with everything she didn’t have growing up in an immigrant family... which she was afforded a free college education since she is older than prop 187. She is clueless when it comes to finance, which is probably why her man will never marry her.

During the 1984 Olympics, they cleaned up skid row by bussing all of the homeless to the beach areas so that downtown looked better for the tourists in town for the games ~ so there goes her theory right there.

Oregon purchased bus tickets for everyone on general relief from the state and shipped them up here a few years back. Assholes.

They go where the best benefits are. This is not difficult to prove.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Back when I was volunteering at the homeless shelter (around four years ago) I knew one old guy who had lots of mental problems, lots of health problems (multiple heart attacks and a failing liver), he'd refuse to go to the hospital even when he'd had heart attacks, even when the hospital was completely free on taxpayer money, and he was a raging alcoholic with all sorts of psych problems which made him difficult to work with. He wasn't eligible for VA housing assistance because he was dishonorable discharged back in the 1970's after less than one year in.

So anyway, the city still found him a free apartment near the beach in Imperial Beach (he refused any apartment not near the beach) but just two days later he burned half the complex down because he started cooking while drunk, passed out, and ended up making the whe quadplex unlivable so three other families were also made homeless by him. You can't just put them in an apartment and expect them to function. He had the so called "wrap around care" with a case manager, housing navigator, a nurse to set up all of his hospital care for him, to remind him of the appointments, and even to drive him to each appointment, but none of it mattered. You can't save some people and they just need to be in institutional care but the state won't allow it.

Dr Bill Jiden

Dr. Bill Jiden, Actual President elect of the US

Back when I was volunteering at the homeless shelter (around four years ago) I knew one old guy who had lots of mental problems, lots of health problems (multiple heart attacks and a failing liver), he'd refuse to go to the hospital even when he'd had heart attacks, even when the hospital was completely free on taxpayer money, and he was a raging alcoholic with all sorts of psych problems which made him difficult to work with. He wasn't eligible for VA housing assistance because he was dishonorable discharged back in the 1970's after less than one year in.

So anyway, the city still found him a free apartment near the beach in Imperial Beach (he refused any apartment not near the beach) but just two days later he burned half the complex down because he started cooking while drunk, passed out, and ended up making the whe quadplex unlivable so three other families were also made homeless by him. You can't just put them in an apartment and expect them to function. He had the so called "wrap around care" with a case manager, housing navigator, a nurse to set up all of his hospital care for him, to remind him of the appointments, and even to drive him to each appointment, but none of it mattered. You can't save some people and they just need to be in institutional care but the state won't allow it.

You're right, this kind of person needs to be institutionalized. They are completely dysfunctional.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In just the San Fernando Valley not in downtown L.A. much less skid row. This is what regular Los Angeles looks like now with a Democrat mayor and a super majority of Democraps on the city council. Notice how in addition to all the junky encampments how all the roads are in disrepair, how everything is over grown as the city has stopped doing even basic landscaping maintenance, and how the trash no longer gets cleaned up.

This is what happens when Democrats have absolute power.

Last edited: