Wow. Talk about not even cleaning up your own backyard

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Can we just set all the tent cities on fire and call it a do over?

Like a cheat code

We'll only use it once

Better to legislate all citizens be armed unless exempted, after instruction and psych evaluations.

It's the best way to stop the results of drug related crime.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the UN...

that’s great... and then what?

we still have tent cities everywhere.. the infestation of rats, bedbugs and lice alone is enough to keep my skin crawling for the next century

Don't vote for career politicians...

I’ve never voted. I took this stance when I was 15 and the war for oil in the Middle East started. I knew then our government was corrupt AF then.

Not voting can be as bad as voting for career politicians though.

I know... but I’m not going to vote until an independent has a chance and that probably won’t happen in my lifetime.

Don't put the horse before the cart, or nobody is ever getting anywhere and we'll still have the same arseholes.

It took a billionaire outsider with a big following to break the cycle in 2016...

and what a cycle to be broke....

Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today ~ Abraham Lincoln

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth ~ John F. Kennedy

I’ve never seen a thin person drinking Diet Coke ~ Donnie Dump

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can we just set all the tent cities on fire and call it a do over?

Like a cheat code

We'll only use it once

I was thinking a space launch to Jupiter and, instead of drinks and peanuts, the flight attendants serve a bad batch of heroin.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck the UN...

we still have tent cities everywhere.. the infestation of rats, bedbugs and lice alone is enough to keep my skin crawling for the next century

I’ve never voted. I took this stance when I was 15 and the war for oil in the Middle East started. I knew then our government was corrupt AF then.

I know... but I’m not going to vote until an independent has a chance and that probably won’t happen in my lifetime.

Don't put the horse before the cart, or nobody is ever getting anywhere and we'll still have the same arseholes.

It took a billionaire outsider with a big following to break the cycle in 2016...

Lincoln, Roosevelt, and to an extent JFK were horrible presidents.

DT is marginally better...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the UN...

they weren’t D list reality stars either...

But Big doesn’t realize that if we try to “fix” the problem... it isn’t ever going away. Think Regan granting amnesty for ALL the illegals back in the 80s... 40 years later and we are building a wall to block them out of this country.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck the UN...

But Big doesn’t realize that if we try to “fix” the problem... it isn’t ever going away. Think Regan granting amnesty for ALL the illegals back in the 80s... 40 years later and we are building a wall to block them out of this country.

Reagan tried an approach which successive administrations failed to attend to.

....now further generations of Reagan's decision have the same contempt for modern border jumpers as the rest of most sane and logical Americans.

Trying to rectify a problem may result in failure.

Refusing to even attempt guarantees it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the UN...

....now further generations of Reagan's decision have the same contempt for modern border jumpers as the rest of most sane and logical Americans.

but society has attempted to help and rehabilitate these people

there are so many issues and legalities here that I just can’t figure out a way around it without wiping them out completely

and I know that sounds harsh... but look at what it’s costing us to allow it to continue

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck the UN...

there are so many issues and legalities here thar I just can’t figure out a way around it without wiping them out completely

and I know that sounds harsh... but look at what it’s costing us to allow it to continue

Be more specific.... rehabilitate who?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the UN...

there are so many issues and legalities here thar I just can’t figure out a way around it without wiping them out completely

the homeless drug addicts who build the tent cities

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Fuck the UN...

Ok...we were moving through different groups.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fuck the UN...

Here's an idea

Let's gather up all those worthless and useless drug addicts, vacate the city of Portland of any remaining decent folks (all 4 of them), trap them all inside and nuke the fucking place

Does America really need Portland for anything?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
AIDS turned out to be such a huge disappointment

Isn’t it ironic that the same senators, governors etc who ignore the homeless epidemic are the ones who put forth tremendous efforts to protect them from Covid this fall/winter?

I mean Covid is a terrible way to die if it gets into the lungs and causes fibrosis, etc. Not being able to breathe while you’re dying sounds almost as bad as AIDS.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Isn’t it ironic that the same senators, governors etc who ignore the homeless epidemic are the ones who put forth tremendous efforts to protect them from Covid this fall/winter?

I mean Covid is a terrible way to die if it gets into the lungs and causes fibrosis, etc. Not being able to breathe while you’re dying sounds almost as bad as AIDS.
Can we like.. spray them with something that will make them go away?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck the UN...

Here's an idea

Let's gather up all those worthless and useless drug addicts, vacate the city of Portland of any remaining decent folks (all 4 of them), trap them all inside and nuke the fucking place

Does America really need Portland for anything?

stumptown coffee is FIRE

my thighs will thank you for ending Voodoo doughnuts tho

my closet will hate you (Nike Air Max Queen)

I’ve already seen the rose and zen gardens... so fuck em!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Can we like.. spray them with something that will make them go away?

we could have a hazmat team clean Pooftard’s bathroom and ask them to reserve all the toxic waste... just a thought

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I've eaten at that Eye of the Needle, Acres of Clams, and took a ferry ride to Van Island...

I'm good.

I don't need Seattle to exist anymore...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
we could send all the homeless to Australia like they did with the lepers and convicts

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
its been a sad town forever

constant rain with homeless junkies in tents under every overpass

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
we could send all the homeless to Australia like they did with the lepers and convicts

Oi...

...don't joke around.

The only thing worse than a leper or convict is an leper or convict with a nasally and high pitched American accent who can't hold their piss and whinge all the time...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Oi...

...don't joke around.

The only thing worse than a leper or convict is an leper or convict with a nasally and high pitched American accent who can't hold their piss and whinge all the time...

As if *rolls eyes* like they will all be totally fluent in Valspeak before we ship them...fer sure.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Like oh my god, Murdy... That's like the meanest thing ever you like totally said. You're a total Monet...or like a really like messed up Picasso.

***said while pinching my nostrils and moaning in additional Midwest and East Coast accents***

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Like oh my god, Murdy... That's like the meanest thing ever you like totally said. You're a total Monet...or like a really like messed up Picasso.

***said while pinching my nostrils and moaning in additional Midwest and East Coast accents***

You make adults vomit. Time for an avatar change.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I love watching minorities bag Democrat hopefuls...

I get wood!

Another strike 3 DINKY. Have you ever been right in your entire tax dodging trolling existance .

If it's my strike 3, why are you striking yourself instead with a tacit confession along thinly veiled lines that you are an 80 year old expat tax cheat hiding in the third world while paying local sewer teen boys in Bic pens and lighters to massage your scrotum and prostate (simulatenously)?

You really are sick in the head, Seaboobies...

The next time you leave your cardboard box for a bellyboarding sewer session, please keep your mouth open at all times, then eat a broken cola bottle....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Who am to refuse your last welfare pennies.... :FuckYeah:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why, to buy another pack of smokes? Why don’t you buy food for your 5 kids, including that fat drunk Frank

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
05-FB5800-1-E31-4013-B6-C4-8019453-AB489.jpg

Are the white ones your favorite?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why, to buy another pack of smokes? Why don’t you buy food for your 5 kids, including that fat drunk Frank

How many times have you spent your dole check on me so far?

This is Australia.... not the third world like San Francisco or Costa Ebola... lulz...