X needs a place to sleep..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This is disgusting , my brains also fried by just thinking about X vile antics. The whoreson.

X, wh you are such a FiLTH??? You downjuiced motherfucker.
do you eat bent dick and meATballZ dilfy :GiggleBitch:

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
This is disgusting , my brains also fried by just thinking about X vile antics. The whoreson.

X, wh you are such a FiLTH??? You downjuiced motherfucker.
I just had multiple SKULL exams because of this twisted X shit thinking. They found SCAT particles but thankfully nothing CANCEROUS in me brains. I just will have to sadly not post as much as I have until I recover. Make you get yourself check out regularly this to YOU AND ALL on here. Your life(ves)could be in JEOPARDY.. and they ain't no Double of that with Scat cancer in the brains.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
he can't. he is like in all situations online and off in real life a kid in school being bullied. any situation you come up with that is who he sees himself as with his shiny dildo bike and all getting bullied by everyone and choosing to be never fighting back. just being defensive and bottling all up until he finds that special kid to play with.. and take that kid for a ride. the kids keep on disappear because thats all he can do to fight back NOT at the bullies but the innocent kids. the cycle will continue until he realizes the truth about himself and killing himself for his loved ones is the ONLY option left.
And you recognize this (or think you do) because you've made an identity around being a bully?

I know which person I'd rather hang around in that equation.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I just had multiple SKULL exams because of this twisted X shit thinking. They found SCAT particles but thankfully nothing CANCEROUS in me brains. I just will have to sadly not post as much as I have until I recover. Make you get yourself check out regularly this to YOU AND ALL on here. Your life(ves)could be in JEOPARDY.. and they ain't no Double of that with Scat cancer in the brains.
I resign from X‘s vile SCAT parties!!! It is too much for my top skull.

TOO MUCH SKAT!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’re the dumbest fucker around here “BabyFuckerAlert!”. Go and cry some moar you fucking bum! Get a job…
are you a Snifferoo ?
the sordid cousin of the Fuckeroo ? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

G'day yeah fecking creeeeepEERrR :Gimme:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
1675715113_da_47.jpg
Go and kill yourself you fucking rockspider!
It’s changing it’s food stamps as we speak.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
nOPE, I think of a hoT pressie up against your skull LOL STEAMING :LOL3: :LOL3:
No one respects you. You are a sad FiLTH!!!!
Really, no like you!

Even cock sniffer Garrity is more accepted than you.

Your nickname? Pathetic.

Starpower? Zero

A whoreson? 100%!
LOGG OFF.4 life nikka

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No one respects you. You are a sad FiLTH!!!!
Really, no like you!

Even cock sniffer Garrity is more accepted than you.

Your nickname? Pathetic.

Starpower? Zero

A whoreson? 100%!
LOGG OFF.4 life nikka
awww, you really hert me, I'm almoast not gonna place a steamy loGGG against your skull