X needs a place to sleep..

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Someone on here wanna help me out? help him get another dildo bike too? his favorite was stolen by Sewage Major
ron-jeremy.webp

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
no one goes more apeshit than the 5' 6" tranny lover who has kids locked in his bedroom

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
LOL I've no beef with X, but he really needs to learn to laugh at himself sometimes.

Getting mad over being trolled just makes things worse. :/
he can't. he is like in all situations online and off in real life a kid in school being bullied. any situation you come up with that is who he sees himself as with his shiny dildo bike and all getting bullied by everyone and choosing to be never fighting back. just being defensive and bottling all up until he finds that special kid to play with.. and take that kid for a ride. the kids keep on disappear because thats all he can do to fight back NOT at the bullies but the innocent kids. the cycle will continue until he realizes the truth about himself and killing himself for his loved ones is the ONLY option left.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
he can't. he is like in all situations online and off in real life a kid in school being bullied. any situation you come up with that is who he sees himself as with his shiny dildo bike and all getting bullied by everyone and choosing to be never fighting back. just being defensive and bottling all up until he finds that special kid to play with.. and take that kid for a ride. the kids keep on disappear because thats all he can do to fight back NOT at the bullies but the innocent kids. the cycle will continue until he realizes the truth about himself and killing himself for his loved ones is the ONLY option left.
I think he just needs a big hug from a 300lbs black guy, that will almost definitely cheer him up.

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
I think he just needs a big hug from a 300lbs black guy, that will almost definitely cheer him up.
no shortage of them where he lives in Toronto. i would say for every white dude there is 10-15 niggers sand niggers. some places worse than that. mostly bubba's with rep sheets long as stephen king's the stand

X

xXx
Site Supporter

LMFAO

Your like the only one that affords that Dork any acknowledgement of his existence LOL :LOL3::LOL3:

so cute (:

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
LMFAO

Your like the only one that affords that Dork any acknowledgement of his existence LOL :LOL3::LOL3:

so cute (:
this post you just made is acknowledging my existence. learn how to make sense of reality and what you type out.

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
you shouldn't suck so much Somali dick on the TTC :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
i can't help you. you choose to be a stay in the closet fag your whole life. just step on outside and shout to the world you are one.. someone might just give a fuck about you once in your life... or not lol

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
Damn. FATHERFUCKER X looks like FiLTH.

Much worse than cat puncher @Garraty_47
he is even more gruesome now.. that was taken by a BF reporter months ago. Word is his wrist fell off when stroking off black Bubba's cock in the showers. Literally fell off.. his hand was stuck to Bubba's cock.. Bubba had a heart attack and died next day. X uses part of a broomstick as a hand. Disturbing considering his grandkids visit him in prison often.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
he is even more gruesome now.. that was taken by a BF reporter months ago. Word is his wrist fell off when stroking off black Bubba's cock in the showers. Literally fell off.. his hand was stuck to Bubba's cock.. Bubba had a heart attack and died next day. X uses part of a broomstick as a hand. Disturbing considering his grandkids visit him in prison often.
do you lick the Somali bags too you TTC groper :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

01-f03be5c9-6c35-4469-af39-1afc142c4726.jpg
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

fucking no neck idiot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
This is just sick. The BF reporter was Execution style by the way. He sended the Intel to me, too.

So X has blood on his hands.

This is disturbing. Silver sissy X not even capable to wash his anus off the scat. A broomstick glued to his wrists serving as hands.

I hope his grandkids have compassion for him. Poor X

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
do you lick the Somali bags too you TTC groper :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

01-f03be5c9-6c35-4469-af39-1afc142c4726.jpg
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

fucking no neck idiot :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Is it true that yiu PARA FISTED Jamal or Babba in jail, and he dieded with yiur crushed hands?

Don't have some honor and dignity in yiur vile sexual activités?

Whoreson

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Is it true that yiu PARA FISTED Jamal or Babba in jail, and he dieded with yiur crushed hands?

Don't have some honor and dignity in yiur vile sexual activités?

Whoreson
they told me you bent their dick with your crooked mouth

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
they told me you bent their dick with your crooked mouth
Haven't yiu frenchkissed with @Garraty_47 last month in front of a public toiLeTS and open pants, where you both frottes your meATS with helmets on your top skulls???

You both have bent dicks. That's why everywhere knew it was you. Sick freaks

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Remember X when Metro broughteded out an article about yiu on 2017? Sure, yiu had jail time for 6 months. But still.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP

Carignan

Factory Bastard
the only thing it goes back to you is the parents of these cretins @UncleDiLF where were they? we they partying it up in FILTH AND SCAT? or were they victims of their own children? did they just sit back and do nothing while these putrid monsters ran amuck?

it sickens me heart and loins. Brains are fried from too much thinking of this all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Haven't yiu frenchkissed with @Garraty_47 last month in front of a public toiLeTS and open pants, where you both frottes your meATS with helmets on your top skulls???

You both have bent dicks. That's why everywhere knew it was you. Sick freaks
do you fondle bent diks only if theyre Blak dilfy ?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
the only thing it goes back to you is the parents of these cretins @UncleDiLF where were they? we they partying it up in FILTH AND SCAT? or were they victims of their own children? did they just sit back and do nothing while these putrid monsters ran amuck?

it sickens me heart and loins. Brains are fried from too much thinking of this all.
This is disgusting , my brains also fried by just thinking about X vile antics. The whoreson.

X, wh you are such a FiLTH??? You downjuiced motherfucker.