Senile Joe Needs Your Support

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Senile @Joe has been getting eaten alive over at TBC.

You people that try to support him here need to go the extra mile and really do your best to pretend that you like that loser.

I just destroyed him with a post that I think applies to some of you people.

It went something like this:

Senile @Joe
You know Prowler, you ought to follow Biggie Smiles example with his Audi. His is more a step in the right direction of someone who is trying to impress others or has 'made it'.

TheProwler
That is it, right there.

That is why me buying a C8 Corvette bothers Senile Joe so much.

He is worried about it being a "Status Symbol".

He is worried that it might impress people.

That is the furthest thing from my mind, Senile Joe.

The Corvette is great fun to drive. And it is great fun to be a passenger in it too. That is why I take it out for pleasure drives. That is why I offer rides to friends and family. Because it is fun fun fun!!!

Telling people in an online forum that you just bought a nice car or just went on a nice vacation or just got a great job or anything else that is positive can really expose the character of some people.

Some people are happy for you. Some people do not care about it. Some people probably feel a little jealous but are polite about it.

And a few people are disgusting assholes who cannot control their jealousy and have to try to tear down the person who is telling people about something that makes them happy.

It is funny that you mentioned Joo Dog because he has exposed your type of jealous people when he talked about his 5000 square foot mansion with an Olympic sized swimming pool. It obviously went over your head.

You oblivious fucktard!!!

You dumb cunt!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1ConmSd.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ohhhh, I get it now … you mean like what we do to you here L LOL

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The liberal media already threw him under the bus. They know he has no chance against TRUMP!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TheProwler
That is it, right there.

You oblivious fucktard!!!

You dumb cunt!!!!!
Once Again @The Prowler is having another EPIC meltdown. He's very upset over something I wrote.
His brain is frying & it's on fire, folks! LOL!
His developmental disability is flaring up again.
The Prowler caint control himself.
Note the extra large letters.

Quite obviously the Incel is channeling his anger towards women by saying 'CUNT' over, and over and over again! He wants to say that to women but he knows it's not socially acceptable. So he screams it at me @Lily!

The poor tortured soul.

Unfortunately, you'll have to unlearn these behaviours in the AfterLife Prowler. Evidently, God does not love you & has a special place for you in 'The Waiting Room' of Hell.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Once Again @The Prowler is having another EPIC meltdown.
His brain is frying & it's on fire, folks! LOL!
He caint control himself.
Note the extra large letters.

Quite obviously the Incel is channeling his anger towards women by saying 'CUNT' over, and over and over again! He wants to say that to women but he knows it's not socially acceptable. So he screams it at me @Lily!

The poor tortured soul.

Unfortunately, you'll have to unlearn these behaviours in the AfterLife Prowler. Evidently, God does not love you & has a special place for you in 'The Waiting Room' of Hell.

This man was desperate for you to host him months back, remember that?

Don't ever agree to meet him, he's not mentally fit to be among normal people.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This man was desperate for you to host him months back, remember that?

Don't ever agree to meet him, he's not mentally fit to be among normal people.

@The Prowler is obsessed and nutty.

I'm betting he had to take early retirement because of his mental condition.