X needs a place to sleep..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
God knows Roddys Jeep needs brake pads. He’ll have to wait until his check shows

Actually, I rebuilt the whole rear braking system this past fall, new drums, shoes, cylinders, springs. Fronts were good, but I knew by Spring I would need to replace them. So yes, technically I do need new pads soon, but not right away.

Thats odd, so I can get Jeep parts with a welfare check? Hot damn!!! Sign me up!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I will if I ever feel the need. Right now I see no reason, other than to tell you what a moron you are.
Says the lady with the dirty snatch because she wants to save the environment from excessive grey water, but has a pipe on the beach freely pumping out raw effluent. Right…got ya toots! :YaY:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You crude rude macho fucker. Do you talk to your wife like that?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi…can you fuck off with your constant petty negs you short little ankle biting chihuahua!? God almighty…you’re like a bad smell that won’t go away!
:GimmeFoods:
I swear that chin grows an inch a minute here. Why are you such a crude macho man? Thought you had more class?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Says the lady with the dirty snatch because she wants to save the environment from excessive grey water, but has a pipe on the beach freely pumping out raw effluent. Right…got ya toots! :YaY:
Read that again creep. Does wifey like that kind of banter?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Koi! And they’re looking fine. You know this is all banter ol’ boi…don’t get your fanny flaps all flustered. You’re negging me worse than that “BabyFuckerAlert!” X’yPoo!
:Awesomeness:
Do you sniff the carp battys too you creeper LOL ...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
20230209-165741.jpg