Xmas at TBC
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 20, 2023 #3 The Prowler said: That poor little retarded child. Click to expand... Is that a nice thing to say about the manager over at Forum Stalag 86?
The Prowler said: That poor little retarded child. Click to expand... Is that a nice thing to say about the manager over at Forum Stalag 86?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,512 Dec 20, 2023 #4 The Prowler said: That poor little retarded child. Click to expand... Try the grown ups amigo. A pretty good depiction, I’d say
The Prowler said: That poor little retarded child. Click to expand... Try the grown ups amigo. A pretty good depiction, I’d say
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 20, 2023 #5 Santa pulls up @ the McMansion and tries to clear the Olympic sized fupa ~
OP OP Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 20, 2023 #7 Murdy said: Santa pulls up @ the McMansion and tries to clear the Olympic sized fupa ~ Click to expand... Hugely old yellow wall of lard...lmao
Murdy said: Santa pulls up @ the McMansion and tries to clear the Olympic sized fupa ~ Click to expand... Hugely old yellow wall of lard...lmao