Xnxxx

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Listen , even Rose knew me. Gallium was written on her arse next to her anal prolapse! Krieg...(XnXx)
the bald cunt...knows me. Be fucking careful! Lol

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Is it allowed to post pi from Gallium?
i have photos of him and other online data. Dude is an old man with high dept.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
oh Gallium, wow its been a while
Listen...sometimes reality takes effect. I work hard. At the end of the day I was an alcoholic on account of an ailing mother. She died. I still love alcohol, but not with the emotion and utmost mindless rant! Fuck...life goes on! That the first time I’ve explained myself in over a year! I was an arsehole too. Go fuck yourself!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen...sometimes reality takes effect. I work hard. At the end of the day I was an alcoholic on account of an ailing mother. She died. I still love alcohol, but not with the emotion and utmost mindless rant! Fuck...life goes on! That the first time I’ve explained myself in over a year! I was an arsehole too. Go fuck yourself!

old piodo. Still sniffing pampers filled with baby scat?

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I left before you earned your arsehole badge, I only knew of you when you were a fellow aussie who made me laugh. Sorry about your mum.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

old piodo. Still sniffing pampers filled with baby scat?
Jesus Christ...please man...new material!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I left before you earned your arsehole badge, I only knew of you when you were a fellow aussie who made me laugh. Sorry about your mum.
Hey... it was a 20 year battle. The latter years me being involved on forum and expressing more than I should of. I admit I went over the top. Fuck. She was wasting away in front of me and I was venting on the forum. I am sorry for that.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey... it was a 20 year battle. The latter years me being involved on forum and expressing more than I should of. I admit I went over the top. Fuck. She was wasting away in front of me and I was venting on the forum. I am sorry for that.

nah its big of you to admit shit was tough.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I’ll admit I was an arsehole. There were times when I awoke the next day and logged on and was ashamed of what I wrote with no recollection of what I had typed. Shit.

I’ve changed in that regard. I’m still a bastard though...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ll admit I was an arsehole. There were times when I awoke the next day and logged on and was ashamed of what I wrote with no recollection of what I had typed. Shit.

What a weak beta male simping for a female. Hope to get pussy gallium you sick child fister?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

What a weak beta male simping for a female. Hope to get pussy gallium you sick child fister?
Thanks Cunt!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks Cunt!
You loser.
fucked up cuck

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fuck is this Oprah ffs

C'mere Breaky give ole' Opreh a hug dude ...

giphy.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So you on the wagon now Panty Pirate? Does that mean your daughter’s dirty washing is safe for now from being inhaled and jerked off into like you drunkenly admitted to doing in the past?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So you on the wagon now Panty Pirate? Does that mean your daughter’s dirty washing is safe for the time being from being inhaled and jerked off into like you drunkenly admitted to doing in the past?
Scouse my friend.

Many sick freaks here ! FromHELL, and stimnkyFinger are deep web piodios!!! Beware!!!

Where is Semen=?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
wtf did that happen, i thought you's were just joking

I wish I was, he drunkenly admitted to catching a whiff of his daughter’s panties and then having a big sniff of them, presumably in the laundry pile. I hope he was just trolling but knowing how fucked in the head the guy is I doubt he was joking...

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I wish I was, he drunkenly admitted to catching a whiff of his daughter’s panties and then having a big sniff of them, presumably in the laundry pile. I hope he was just trolling but knowing how fucked in the head the guy is I doubt he was joking...
True story

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Not this shit again! :facepalm:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ahhhh c'mon Mr. Tough Scousey Whitey, don't be like that
tenor.gif

** Edited .. lololol
Besides I bet your uptight balloon knot is much tighter, prolly would squeak, better bring WD-40 ..

:LMAO::LMAO:

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahhhh c'mon Mr. Tough Scousey Whitey, don't be like that
tenor.gif

** Edited .. lololol
Besides I bet your uptight balloon knot is much tighter, prolly would squeak, better bring WD-40 ..

:LMAO::LMAO:
Are you a bug chaser?

how was your relationsh with your dad?