Yall know how good i look?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If you are experiencing symptoms of a stroke....go to the ER. Not Bastard Factory.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
you should get a load'a me

handsomest mutherfucker on two legs tell yoo wat

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
its-ok-youre-just-retard-17680126.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

When? 1985 when you won Mr Ghey Toronto? You look like this now
6SPW0DU.jpg
HIV and Hep even avoided you or you'd of been gone with Freddie Mercury...
You need to put a fist into your mouth.
COd3qkE.png
Look who it is, Roger fuckin Ramjet coming here full of cheap cider and WHINE!
Jesus! I thought that you were my brother?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

6SPW0DU.jpg
COd3qkE.png
You blew it, again! Happens too many times so nah, I'll stick with BF another guy you shat on!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

6SPW0DU.jpg
COd3qkE.png
You blew it, again! Happens too many times so nah, I'll stick with BF another guy you shat on!
I’m older than you so stop bullshitting yourself. A rule that I requested wasn’t fulfilled baby bro.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck you you Scottish prick!

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
comes in heavy everyday satUrated in hurt feelz the cocksucker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
If you want to be ever classed as funny you have to stop repeating the same trash that wasn't funny the first time, a guy that depressed he literally said he wished he died in his sleep than wake up, more than once, vast majority of the board saw it has a cheek calling Goths emo nevermind me, Judging others by yer own low standards as per usual, getting tired and bored with your shit piss, I reall am... Although chasing decent members away is your schtick...

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
comes in heavy everyday satUrated in hurt feelz the cocksucker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
If you want to be ever classed as funny you have to stop repeating the same trash that wasn't funny the first time, a guy that depressed he literally said he wished he died in his sleep than wake up, more than once, vast majority of the board saw it has a cheek calling Goths emo nevermind me, Judging others by yer own low standards as per usual, getting tired and bored with your shit piss, I reall am... Although chasing decent members away is your schtick...
Damn I skimmed this shit but you actually melted down. Nice.

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
Only funny thing I seen since I been here is billy balls talking about that midget with a nanny

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo

tHAT'S Dairy Queen AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA melting down is his hobby notice my ONE sentence notice his 'splainin' LOL on an on an on an on :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo

120.jpg

it'll get better little buddee