Yall know how good i look?

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard
Fuck you you Scottish prick!

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
comes in heavy everyday satUrated in hurt feelz the cocksucker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
If you want to be ever classed as funny you have to stop repeating the same trash that wasn't funny the first time, a guy that depressed he literally said he wished he died in his sleep than wake up, more than once, vast majority of the board saw it has a cheek calling Goths emo nevermind me, Judging others by yer own low standards as per usual, getting tired and bored with your shit piss, I reall am... Although chasing decent members away is your schtick...
Damn I skimmed this shit but you actually melted down. Nice.

tHAT'S Dairy Queen AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA melting down is his hobby notice my ONE sentence notice his 'splainin' LOL on an on an on an on :LOL3:
Ya actually was meant for him. Lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
comes in heavy everyday satUrated in hurt feelz the cocksucker AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
If you want to be ever classed as funny you have to stop repeating the same trash that wasn't funny the first time, a guy that depressed he literally said he wished he died in his sleep than wake up, more than once, vast majority of the board saw it has a cheek calling Goths emo nevermind me, Judging others by yer own low standards as per usual, getting tired and bored with your shit piss, I reall am... Although chasing decent members away is your schtick...
You skimmed this shit but two sentences are classed as melting down, jesus teh samey shite continues and you have moon howlers perplexed that there are words on forums:LOL3:

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
You skimmed this shit but two sentences are classed as melting down, jesus teh samey shite continues and you have moon howlers perplexed that there are words on forums:LOL3:
Don't be butthurt.

• Winner
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
Don't be butthurt.
About what exactly?
kpIoztF.jpg

OP
OP

Fu-no-kata

Factory Bastard

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo
Don't be butthurt.
About what exactly?
kpIoztF.jpg
Ya I dunno I just skimmed It. You're posting pics tho so tell me.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

HEY easy bruh
hes very emo

tHAT'S Dairy Queen AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA melting down is his hobby notice my ONE sentence notice his 'splainin' LOL on an on an on an on :LOL3:
Ya actually was meant for him. Lol

yeh actually no shit LOL thats what I meant maybe read slower instead O skimming