Yes, masks matter

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The lab leak theory seems almost certain based upon the evidence. The CCP's "people's Army" ran half of it as a literal bio weapons lab and they got foreign donors to subsidize part of the CCP's biological weapons research. They even requested funding to add spike proteins to covid viruses in order to make it more transmission to humans in addition to their gain of function research.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The lab leak theory seems almost certain based upon the evidence. The CCP's "people's Army" ran half of it as a literal bio weapons lab and they got foreign donors to subsidize part of the CCP's biological weapons research. They even requested funding to add spike proteins to covid viruses in order to make it more transmission to humans in addition to their gain of function research.

I just think iCOVID seems too formulated to be anything else but a bioweapon.

....Stand too close to a carrier & it can be transmitted.

....Stand 6' or more away & it can't transmit to the other person.

So in other words if you know what it is, it can't hurt you.

But if people disregard social distancing guidelines, yes the virus can transmit and possibly infect them.

Almost seems like a 'Designer' Virus.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The CCP has a very long history of claiming chemical and biological weapons are how the China should seek to ober come its disadvantages in conventional warfare. They actively promoted it literally saying it would be a kind of economic weapon to force cou tries into bankruptcy by disrupting their economies.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The CCP has a very long history of claiming chemical and biological weapons are how the China should seek to ober come its disadvantages in conventional warfare. They actively promoted it literally saying it would be a kind of economic weapon to force cou tries into bankruptcy by disrupting their economies.

I actually believe the virus was released by China to get rid of Trump.

Because he was trying to upened the existing world economic order and completely change the rules.

So Trump was such an existential threat, was getting too close to the underbelly of 'the Dragon' so they had to get rid of him anyway they could.

And they found their secret weapon in this virus.

I know it's just another conspiracy theory andI didn't even care for Trump and was no fan of his.

Still I think whether it was the Deep State, China, or a collusion between the two, somebody was behind unleashing this virus upon the world.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt they did it intentionally. The lab was cited multiple times for poor containment and security so it was more than likely just the usual CCP incompetence. The cover up and lying all has to do with the Chinese concept of face and that all of these weapons labs (and half of the lab is supposedly a PLA biological weapons lab while the other half poses as a supposedly upstanding research lab but really isn't) are all controlled from the top in totalitarian systems like China.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The useless masks are having a devastating effect on oceanic ecologies, and that’s concerning.

It is fuckin' hilarious when the same people pushing for masks will also express their extreme concern for the environment.

They cannot seem to think about more than one issue at a time.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just to recap, masks dont work worth a fuk. SCIENTIFIC FACT!

...but social distancing works...Lokmeer!

And anyone who stands in a crowded room these days full of people is off their rocker, Bud!

That virus is a Bioweapon & it was meant ta spread like wildfire, eh?

So stay sway from large crowds if ya wanna stay alive ...Lokmeer!

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NOT a political thread, but rather a thread for public health facts.

Laura (Layla) H. Kwong, Assistant Professor of Environmental Health Sciences, University of California, Berkeley
Wed, September 22, 2021, 1:55 PM

Recently, I was part of the largest randomized controlled trial to date testing the
. What we found provides gold-standard evidence that confirms previous research: Wearing masks, particularly surgical masks, prevents COVID-19.

People have been
since the

During the coronavirus pandemic, the focus has been on masks as a way of preventing infected persons from contaminating the air around them – called source control. Recent laboratory evidence supports this idea. In April 2020, researchers showed that people infected with a coronavirus – but not SARS-CoV-2 – exhaled
. A number of additional
have also supported the efficacy of masks.

Out in the real world, many epidemiologists have
to see if
. One observational study – meaning it was not a controlled study with people wearing or not wearing masks – published in late 2020 looked at demographics, testing, lockdowns and mask-wearing in 196 countries. The researchers found that after controlling for other factors, countries with cultural norms or policies that supported mask-wearing saw weekly per capita coronavirus mortality increase 16% during outbreaks, compared with a

How many people died in New York? Just saying. You have to prove you’re vaccinated to go inti places I last checked. How did that work out for New York. Just saying.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And anyone who stands in a crowded room these days full of people is off their rocker, Bud!

That virus is a Bioweapon & it was meant ta spread like wildfire, eh?

So stay sway from large crowds if ya wanna stay alive ...Lokmeer!

I was here all weekend long meeting up with friends, shakin hands, and talking about cars and racing till midnight! No mask, no distancing!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
NOT a political thread, but rather a thread for public health facts.

Laura (Layla) H. Kwong, Assistant Professor of Environmental Health Sciences, University of California, Berkeley
Wed, September 22, 2021, 1:55 PM

Recently, I was part of the largest randomized controlled trial to date testing the
. What we found provides gold-standard evidence that confirms previous research: Wearing masks, particularly surgical masks, prevents COVID-19.

People have been
since the

During the coronavirus pandemic, the focus has been on masks as a way of preventing infected persons from contaminating the air around them – called source control. Recent laboratory evidence supports this idea. In April 2020, researchers showed that people infected with a coronavirus – but not SARS-CoV-2 – exhaled
. A number of additional
have also supported the efficacy of masks.

Out in the real world, many epidemiologists have
to see if
. One observational study – meaning it was not a controlled study with people wearing or not wearing masks – published in late 2020 looked at demographics, testing, lockdowns and mask-wearing in 196 countries. The researchers found that after controlling for other factors, countries with cultural norms or policies that supported mask-wearing saw weekly per capita coronavirus mortality increase 16% during outbreaks, compared with a

How many people died in New York? Just saying. You have to prove you’re vaccinated to go inti places I last checked. How did that work out for New York. Just saying.

The vast majority of deaths in NY happened early on, when there were no masks to be had and they didn't know wtf was going on. You're talking about two very different waves of Covid there.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The useless masks are having a devastating effect on oceanic ecologies, and that’s concerning.

It is fuckin' hilarious when the same people pushing for masks will also express their extreme concern for the environment.

They cannot seem to think about more than one issue at a time.

What? Your post is nonsensical. I bought a box of 20 KN95 masks, and have rotated them throughout this pandemic, using the same ones over and over, but with enough time in between so that the virus is dead whn I reuse them. Everyone in the family does that.

People who use them once and throw them away are adding to the already disastrous levels of trash we throw out, but they are nothing compared to the mountains of plastic bags and bottles and packaging that get thrown out. Nothing.

You seem incapable of understanding the simplest kinds of problem solving.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

At 8 to 10 feet.

JS.

Yeah that's what I do these days, Dovey.

Keep a good distance from people.

Avoid the crowds & indoor events, eh?

Ain't like the good old days when we could take so much fer granted.

World's changed, eh.

Joe.....get a real vaccine and go enjoy your life, yeah?

If anything take this as a lesson in reasonably guarding your health in practical ways. Wash your hands frequently. Wear a proper mask if you are sick. Stay on your vaccines.

And live your life.

Dont live your life as if Covid has already taken it. Kwim? All this stuff is political fear mongering.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
What? Your post is nonsensical. I blah blah blah

Does this make sense, you fuckin' retard?

1591718080317_CORONAVIRUS_WASTE_IN_OCEANS.jpg

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The worst thing in that pic is the giant plastic bottle. Paper disintegrates. Plastic does not.

"The material most commonly used to make these masks is polypropylene—a type of fabric made from a “thermoplastic” polymer (meaning that it’s easy to work with and shape at high temperatures). Blue surgical masks can also be made of polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyethylene, or polyester— all of which are types of fabrics derived from thermoplastic polymers."

Irony Alert!!!!

Just how stupid are you?

Hahahahaha!!!!!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The worst thing in that pic is the giant plastic bottle. Paper disintegrates. Plastic does not.

"The material most commonly used to make these masks is polypropylene—a type of fabric made from a “thermoplastic” polymer (meaning that it’s easy to work with and shape at high temperatures). Blue surgical masks can also be made of polystyrene, polycarbonate, polyethylene, or polyester— all of which are types of fabrics derived from thermoplastic polymers."

Irony Alert!!!!

Just how stupid are you?

Hahahahaha!!!!!

I still don't throw them away. And there are still billions upon billions of other plastic items thrown away each and every single day. And you're still irreparably stupid.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The worst thing in that pic is the giant plastic bottle. Paper disintegrates. Plastic does not. Just how stupid are you?

Lotus......there is plastic in those masks :/
be careful, she will get mad and flip u the bird like she did me lol

those masks melt when u throw them in a fire, ive seen it. not burn, melt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The worst thing in that pic is the giant plastic bottle. Paper disintegrates. Plastic does not. Just how stupid are you?

Lotus......there is plastic in those masks :/
be careful, she will get mad and flip u the bird like she did me lol

those masks melt when u throw them in a fire, ive seen it. not burn, melt.

She gets huffy with me often enough, I'm used to it lol

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Irony

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Really?

Fark, that's even worse.

Who knows what kinda fibres, chemicals yer inhaling when yer wearing those things?

Thanks for the info.

I think I'm gonna switch the kinda mask I'll wear soon.

I'VE seen the clear solid plastic kind.

They might be safer cuz they don't shed anything when they detriorate.

Might actually be better if these masks were made outta paper