Yo Reginald you got any more of them James Comer smoking gun facts?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Awesome! Another Tribute Thread.

I already told you, Admin. When your betters tell you what the new narrative is regarding Hunter and Joe, I'll come here to poke you with the Truth Stick.

You know it will be changing soon, don't you?

Oh wait! You already forgot what last weeks narrative was as soon as your betters told you what the new one is.

nevermind

:Antagonize:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Awesome! Another Tribute Thread.

I already told you, Admin. When your betters tell you what the new narrative is regarding Hunter and Joe, I'll come here to poke you with the Truth Stick.

You know it will be changing soon, don't you?

Oh wait! You already forgot what last weeks narrative was as soon as your betters told you what the new one is.

nevermind

:Antagonize:
You're not even trying, how pathetic.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hi Guise! I forget, how many LLCs funneled money from China, Ukraine and Romania to Biden family members that there's "no evidence" for?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hi Guise! I forget, how many LLCs funneled money from China, Ukraine and Romania to Biden family members that there's "no evidence" for?

Biden family members?

Is it $2 billion dollars like Jared got? I wonder what Trump's cut was from that deal. I guess it's somewhere in an offshore account in the Caymans or maybe Panama...

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Hey stupids. We're talking about Biden's corruption that your masters have told you there's "no evidence" for.

I know you can't help going all Trumpy, but do try to stay on topic, you drooling retards.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Hey stupids. We're talking about Biden's corruption that your masters have told you there's "no evidence" for.

I know you can't help going all Trumpy, but do try to stay on topic, you drooling retards.
Oh that's right the mountain of evidence no one has ever seen, good luck with that....will this also lead to Trumps reinstatement?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
OK. You guys wanna do whataboutisms. OK. Jared had business dealings in China. I believe it was a real estate deal.

What was Hunter selling, exactly? What product or service did Hunter provide for the millions that were funneled through the 12 documented LLCs that funneled monies to at least 9 Biden family members?

oh wait! There's "no evidence" for any of that in spite of at least 121 Suspicious Activity Reports filed to the IRS, Despite an actual FBI document that at first was claimed not to exist and then was turned over to Congress, despite whistleblower accounts before a Congressional Committee from IRS and FBI personnel and so much more you could easily find within a few minutes on your internets machines -- but your betters have told you there's "no evidence" so that's good enough for you guys, right?

Of course, no one can see mountains of evidence if their Masters whose anuses they lick clean every morning are ordered not to see.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. Raggs will never offer any evidence of any of the conspiracy theories his masters tell him to repeat - he just parrots them like a good conservative. He believes them too - like that old one about the 2020 election being stole, even though he has zero evidence other than "How, how could Biden possibly win if it wasn't rigged"
..The very fact that Biden won being the greatest proof of a fix - and the fact that there is no evidence of a coverup being the very proof that there must have been one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Saw this comment on yahoo today: :Happy5:

"The evidence against the Biden Crime family will be shown during infrastructure week, right before the Republicans submit a spending budget and show off the new healthcare plan that will cost a fraction of what the ACA does. After that I heard the the beautiful evidence on election stealing will be."

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
@Reggie_Essent

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

28e03824d1576146c9eaae63ff76b907ea8f3c05.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Haven't visited my Tribute Thread in a while.

Let's see ... an unknown NBC "reporter" as typed up by Yahoo News. Hard hitting stuff there!

I still see no answer to the simple question of what product or service Hunter Biden provided in return for the millions of documented dollars that came his way.

I told you to check with your betters so they can tell you what you're supposed to think. This is why I'd never hire a Registered Democrat Prog. They can't follow simple instructions.

While you're at it, find some funny memes to entertain me next time I come round.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are hearings going on as we speak. Today, the GOP, has no evidence of any wrong doing. But you retards don't learn from history.

This is going to be like 1998 all over again.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Haven't visited my Tribute Thread in a while.

Let's see ... an unknown NBC "reporter" as typed up by Yahoo News. Hard hitting stuff there!

I still see no answer to the simple question of what product or service Hunter Biden provided in return for the millions of documented dollars that came his way.

I told you to check with your betters so they can tell you what you're supposed to think. This is why I'd never hire a Registered Democrat Prog. They can't follow simple instructions.

While you're at it, find some funny memes to entertain me next time I come round.
Rumors, innuendo, manufactured outrage good stuff Rager, what else you got?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If they can provide credible evidence of Biden being corrupt, then I'll support impeachment and conviction in the Senate.
Of course, but so far I have seen nothing that implicates Sleepy Joe in whatever it is they imagine he’s done.