Yo Reginald you got any more of them James Comer smoking gun facts?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Yo GOP you got any more of them facts?

L4EcSmP.jpg
Apparently they believe it an unreasonably high bar to have actual evidence. They just know is all.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Repukes know the facts:

Oh and PS: Always remember - never blow your witness at an inquiry. Wait till the trial to blow them.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Rumors, innuendo, manufactured outrage good stuff Rager, what else you got?

This thread is about Joe Biden's corruption, not your masturbation fantasies about Trump's criminality.

So ... let's review where the goal post are today: Isn't the latest approved line from your betters that while everyone in the Biden family is corrupt, Old Joe is not and as pure as the driven snow.

Have I got that right?

Traitors to Liberty deserve death. All Registered Democrats are traitors to Liberty.

Do the math, vermin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
This thread is about Joe Biden's corruption, not your masturbation fantasies about Trump's criminality.

So ... let's review where the goal post are today: Isn't the latest approved line from your betters that while everyone in the Biden family is corrupt, Old Joe is not and as pure as the driven snow.

Have I got that right?

Traitors to Liberty deserve death. All Registered Democrats are traitors to Liberty.

Do the math, vermin.
denial in yer eqypt an sheeit!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Have I got that right?

Do the math, vermin.
I'd appreciate it if you would actually read what you respond to, the committee feels it would be far less embarrassing for you.

2a63684d4caf1f3301c011f77a2500cd95a0ce5c.jpeg

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
So, guise, when you talk about "threats to our democracy," do you agree with your installed President that half of the country, we "MAGA Extremists," are all enemies of the State and an "existential threat" not to Liberty, but to the "institutions of the State?"

Your installed President did say that just yesterday or the day before.

Do you agree with your installed President that people like me are enemies of the State and should be rounded up and put into gulags?

Oh, by the way, is Lily over her here faked bout of contrition for her vile and evil PI exploits yet? That's some low ass shit right there. My past respect for the Poarka will be hard to win back.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, guise, when you talk about "threats to our democracy," do you agree with your installed President that half of the country, we "MAGA Extremists," are all enemies of the State and an "existential threat" not to Liberty, but to the "institutions of the State?"

Do you agree with your installed President that people like me are enemies of the State and should be rounded up and put into gulags?

Oh, by the way, is Lily over her here faked bout of contrition for her vile and evil PI exploits yet? That's some low ass shit right there. My past respect for the Poarka will be hard to win back.

Boo hoo, I'm crushed.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Simple question Poarka. Do you agree with your installed President that Trump supporters are an "existential threat" to the institutions of the State?

That's what he said, dear. Do you agree with it or was it just another Biden gaff, like the time he said you filthy Democrat vermin scum had created the "biggest vote fraud operation in history." Remember that one where he said the quiet part out loud?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Shouldn't you be working on some new material, maybe one of those AI apps could help you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Simple question Poarka. Do you agree with your installed President that Trump supporters are an "existential threat" to the institutions of the State?

That's what he said, dear. Do you agree with it or was it just another Biden gaff, like the time he said you filthy Democrat vermin scum had created the "biggest vote fraud operation in history." Remember that one where he said the quiet part out loud?

I believe that his Magatards are a threat to the longest existing democratic (notice little d), free and prosperous nation on Earth. Yes, I most certainly do.

They think it's great when there are promises to assassinate our leaders in the military, for example, without so much as due process.

Yeah, I think that's mental. You're welcome!

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I believe that his Magatards are a threat to the longest existing democratic (notice little d), free and prosperous nation on Earth. Yes, I most certainly do.

They think it's great when there are promises to assassinate our leaders in the military, for example, without so much as due process.

Yeah, I think that's mental. You're welcome!
You talking about "eyebrows" Mark Mille? Yeah. He should be hanged by the neck until dead for his treason. I'd poke his twitching corpse with a pointy stick and laugh. He violated his Oath and deserves to die an ignoble death such as all traitors and oathbreakers deserve. He is a human stain and deserves nothing but opprobrium.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You talking about "eyebrows" Mark Mille? Yeah. He should be hanged by the neck until dead for his treason. I'd poke his twitching corpse with a pointy stick and laugh. He violated his Oath and deserves to die an ignoble death such as all traitors and oathbreakers deserve. He is a human stain and deserves nothing but opprobrium.

He served his country. Are you another Vietnam draft dodger? How many deferments, old man?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
... of course, Admin probably has fond memories of scrubbing Mark Mille's shit stains out of his skivvies down in the Ships Laundry. He may even have had a taste because, well, you know, Admin.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
GFY you yellow bellied Jody.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
... of course, Admin probably has fond memories of scrubbing Mark Mille's shit stains out of his skivvies down in the Ships Laundry. He may even have had a taste because, well, you know, Admin.
How long has Mark Milley been in the military?

four decades

We take an oath to the Constitution, and we take an oath to the idea that is America, and we're willing to die to protect it.” Milley is retiring after more than four decades of military service, including multiple combat deployments and two often turbulent years as Joint Chiefs chairman under Trump.

How long was Trump in the military, oh that's right he went to a "Military Hi School" for fucked up rich kids and OH YES HE played volleyball!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How long has Mark Milley been in the military?

four decades

We take an oath to the Constitution, and we take an oath to the idea that is America, and we're willing to die to protect it.” Milley is retiring after more than four decades of military service, including multiple combat deployments and two often turbulent years as Joint Chiefs chairman under Trump.

How long was Trump in the military, oh that's right he went to a "Military Hi School" for fucked up rich kids and OH YES HE played volleyball!

Bone spurs, yo!

He would have served otherwise.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Man, so sad - GOP actually fabricating "evidence". When you have evidence, you don't have to make shit up.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) slammed Republicans for using a “fabricated image” in the first impeachment inquiry hearing into President Biden.

Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) launched an impeachment inquiry into Biden after Republicans alleged the president and his son, Hunter Biden, profited from foreign business deals. The House Oversight and Accountability Committee held its
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

During the hearing Ocasio-Cortez sat next to a computer screen that showed a clock, ticking down the seconds until the federal funding deadline.

The fabricated image Ocasio-Cortez referenced was a screenshot of a text message presented earlier in Thursday’s hearing introduced by Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.), she said.

“Earlier today, one of our colleagues, the gentleman from Florida, presented up on the screen something that appeared to be a screenshot of a text message containing or insinuating an explosive allegation,” Ocasio-Cortez
. “That screenshot of what appeared to be a text message was a fabricated image.”

“I don’t know where it came from. I don’t know if it was the staff of the committee, but it was not the direct screenshot from that phone,” she added.

The New York congresswoman said the fabricated image excluded “critical context that changed the underlying meaning and allegation.”

Ocasio-Cortez acknowledged that members of the committee are within their rights to submit a fabricated image under the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, which protects members of Congress from lawsuits over legislative speech.

Still, she said they were wasting their time and that the hearing was an “embarrassment.” Each of the three witnesses testifying before the panel told Ocasio-Cortez and the committee that there is
yet to impeach Biden.

“This is an embarrassment to the time and people of this country, and I would ask that the chair and I would ask that this Committee elevate to the promise of our duties here and comport ourselves with the consistency and practice that is required of our seats and our duty and … our oath to our responsibilities here,” Ocasio-Cortez said.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Man, so sad - GOP actually fabricating "evidence". When you have evidence, you don't have to make shit up.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) slammed Republicans for using a “fabricated image” in the first impeachment inquiry hearing into President Biden.

Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) launched an impeachment inquiry into Biden after Republicans alleged the president and his son, Hunter Biden, profited from foreign business deals. The House Oversight and Accountability Committee held its

During the hearing Ocasio-Cortez sat next to a computer screen that showed a clock, ticking down the seconds until the federal funding deadline.

The fabricated image Ocasio-Cortez referenced was a screenshot of a text message presented earlier in Thursday’s hearing introduced by Rep. Byron Donalds (R-Fla.), she said.

“Earlier today, one of our colleagues, the gentleman from Florida, presented up on the screen something that appeared to be a screenshot of a text message containing or insinuating an explosive allegation,” Ocasio-Cortez
. “That screenshot of what appeared to be a text message was a fabricated image.”

“I don’t know where it came from. I don’t know if it was the staff of the committee, but it was not the direct screenshot from that phone,” she added.

The New York congresswoman said the fabricated image excluded “critical context that changed the underlying meaning and allegation.”

Ocasio-Cortez acknowledged that members of the committee are within their rights to submit a fabricated image under the Speech and Debate Clause of the Constitution, which protects members of Congress from lawsuits over legislative speech.

Still, she said they were wasting their time and that the hearing was an “embarrassment.” Each of the three witnesses testifying before the panel told Ocasio-Cortez and the committee that there is
yet to impeach Biden.

“This is an embarrassment to the time and people of this country, and I would ask that the chair and I would ask that this Committee elevate to the promise of our duties here and comport ourselves with the consistency and practice that is required of our seats and our duty and … our oath to our responsibilities here,” Ocasio-Cortez said.
“Every accusation is a confession” The Oracle