You have 1 Nuke, choose wisely...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where would you drop it?

London, New York, Washington or any other libtard/Jewish epicenters are of course attractive targets. However Tel Aviv, aka the heart of the beast, is the obvious choice.

MUHAHAHAHAHA *Booming SS Officer laugh*

nukizz.gif

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Problem is if the kikes get a whiff of incoming annilihation, they'll resort to the Sampson Option and bring down the entire world along with them and their enemies.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Read up on the Samson Option, it's a chilling read and gives a glimpse of the Zionist mindset.

The Samson Option is name for various claimed nuclear threats by
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. The name is a reference to the biblical Israelite judge Samson who pushed apart the pillars of a Philistine temple, bringing down the roof and killing himself and thousands of Philistines who had captured him, crying out "Let me die with the Philistines!" (Judges 16:30).

Some military analysts and authors have used the name for an Israeli deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has invaded and/or destroyed much of Israel.

It has also been used for an argued related blackmail strategy. In the 1973
, Arab forces were initially overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President
of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.

Louis René Beres, a professor of political science at Purdue University, chaired Project Daniel, a group advising Prime Minister
. He argues in the Final Report of Project Daniel and elsewhere that the effective deterrence of the Samson Option would be increased by ending the policy of nuclear ambiguity. In a 2004, article he recommends that Israel use the Samson Option threat to "support conventional preemptions" against enemy nuclear and non-nuclear assets because "without such weapons, Israel, having to rely entirely upon non-nuclear forces, might not be able to deter enemy retaliations for the Israeli preemptive strike."

Some Jewish commentators have argued that nuclear weapons should be used against Europe, or the world in general, if Israel is threatened with destruction, using language such as "the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?", "bring down the pillars of the world'', "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother", "We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
The Kikes should never have been allowed nuclear weapons in the first place. They're not exactly the most stable of people.

I think we have to face the real possibility of a rogue state like Isreal, Pakistan or North Korea launching a pre emptive nuclear strike at some point. The reaction of the major world powers will determine how much if not all of the earth becomes a wasteland.

I hope I'm not around to see it.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Nuke Mecca, New York, the Vatican too
Give me a bomb, I'll drop it on you
Why stop at only twooooo?
We showed the world, just what they can do
What a waste, not to destroy
Now come play at war man and bring your best toy!

SSS
- War Party ~ GWAR

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Kikes should never have been allowed nuclear weapons in the first place. They're not exactly the most stable of people.

I think we have to face the real possibility of a rogue state like Isreal, Pakistan or North Korea launching a pre emptive nuclear strike at some point. The reaction of the major world powers will determine how much if not all of the earth becomes a wasteland.

Yeah, lets not let the boys who figured out the nukes have one, how will we do that again?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Where would you drop it?

London, New York, Washington or any other libtard/Jewish epicenters are of course attractive targets. However Tel Aviv, aka the heart of the beast, is the obvious choice.

nukizz.gif
forget 'dropping' it, just let the world know it fits in a van - global respect lol

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Yeah, lets not let the boys who figured out the nukes have one, how will we do that again?
Scoundrel sort of founders when he's not girl talkin.

There are some things he can't cover up with lipstick and powder

..ya know.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Where would you drop it?

nukizz.gif

Putin has frequently said he'd like to drop a nuclear bomb on London, @Aryan. I suppose he could try Canada or the States but the US would blow Russia to smithereens if he tried.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

..ya know.

Classy fuck up from Tag Team Retardo with Aidsman ramming his crooked schlong up Hollidays arse with a 'Tick' emoji for a post that is irrefutably wrong in every syllable.

Firstly you homosexual Oxygen embezzler you shart your ill conceived brain clot of an assumption that I had said to bomb Isreal. Read back you grimy straßenjunge and let it embed in your Osteopetrosis haggard skull that I asked Nazi fuck if he would have any choice but to hit Beirut with the first strike not that I would be in favour. Nuanced I know but one would imagine the rest of the peanut gallery discerned correctly. Secondly Nemesia Ninja you seem to imply that as Oppenheimer was a Jew then he automatically resided in Isreal. If the same could be said of all Jews the problems some folk seem to have with them wouldn't exist. Moreso the only question one would have to face is if you wanted to use prostitutes that charge based on nose length and cost triple on a Friday.

Boys boys boys. I'll let you off with a stern warning this time but be advised. If you come at me holding hands with half assed shit like this again I'm not going to be so forgiving and am likely to kick the last of your rotten teeth off your diseased jawbones with a speed not seen since Trump needed to swing a state and Russian hackers were toasting his name in gut rot vodka.

Now you've got a national holiday today so I suggest you have a lie in and sleep on your near miss soundly. Don't sleep too tightly though cos I'm the boogeyman in your wardrobe and I eat spastic kids for breakfast.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Where would you drop it?

nukizz.gif

Putin has frequently said he'd like to drop a nuclear bomb on London, @Aryan. I suppose he could try Canada or the States but the US would blow Russia to smithereens if he tried.

I hope he does, right on the fucking parliament.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..ya know.

Classy fuck up from Tag Team Retardo with Aidsman ramming his crooked schlong up Hollidays arse with a 'Tick' emoji for a post that is irrefutably wrong in every syllable.

Firstly you homosexual Oxygen embezzler you shart your ill conceived brain clot of an assumption that I had said to bomb Isreal. Read back you grimy straßenjunge and let it embed in your Osteopetrosis haggard skull that I asked Nazi fuck if he would have any choice but to hit Beirut with the first strike not that I would be in favour. Nuanced I know but one would imagine the rest of the peanut gallery discerned correctly. Secondly Nemesia Ninja you seem to imply that as Oppenheimer was a Jew then he automatically resided in Isreal. If the same could be said of all Jews the problems some folk seem to have with them wouldn't exist. Moreso the only question one would have to face is if you wanted to use prostitutes that charge based on nose length and cost triple on a Friday.

Boys boys boys. I'll let you off with a stern warning this time but be advised. If you come at me holding hands with half assed shit like this again I'm not going to be so forgiving and am likely to kick the last of your rotten teeth off your diseased jawbones with a speed not seen since Trump needed to swing a state and Russian hackers were toasting his name in gut rot vodka.

Now you've got a national holiday today so I suggest you have a lie in and sleep on your near miss soundly. Don't sleep too tightly though cos I'm the boogeyman in your wardrobe and I eat spastic kids for breakfast.
I LOL at your flailing cries of incel rage

:LOL:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

..ya know.

Admin......what do you think an incel is?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..ya know.

Admin......what do you think an incel is?
A Conservative Male (Typically presenting with excessive levels of estrogen)

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..ya know.

I think he really let down all the lonely, malformed, socially crippled teens who are his fan base with that one. :SadFace:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned