You have 1 Nuke, choose wisely...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Scoundrel sort of founders when he's not girl talkin.

There are some things he can't cover up with lipstick and powder

..ya know.

Classy fuck up from Tag Team Retardo with Aidsman ramming his crooked schlong up Hollidays arse with a 'Tick' emoji for a post that is irrefutably wrong in every syllable.

Firstly you homosexual Oxygen embezzler you shart your ill conceived brain clot of an assumption that I had said to bomb Isreal. Read back you grimy straßenjunge and let it embed in your Osteopetrosis haggard skull that I asked Nazi fuck if he would have any choice but to hit Beirut with the first strike not that I would be in favour. Nuanced I know but one would imagine the rest of the peanut gallery discerned correctly. Secondly Nemesia Ninja you seem to imply that as Oppenheimer was a Jew then he automatically resided in Isreal. If the same could be said of all Jews the problems some folk seem to have with them wouldn't exist. Moreso the only question one would have to face is if you wanted to use prostitutes that charge based on nose length and cost triple on a Friday.

Boys boys boys. I'll let you off with a stern warning this time but be advised. If you come at me holding hands with half assed shit like this again I'm not going to be so forgiving and am likely to kick the last of your rotten teeth off your diseased jawbones with a speed not seen since Trump needed to swing a state and Russian hackers were toasting his name in gut rot vodka.

Now you've got a national holiday today so I suggest you have a lie in and sleep on your near miss soundly. Don't sleep too tightly though cos I'm the boogeyman in your wardrobe and I eat spastic kids for breakfast.
I LOL at your flailing cries of incel rage

:LOL:

Admin......what do you think an incel is?
A Conservative Male (Typically presenting with excessive levels of estrogen)

Sounds like something a soyboy libfag would say, oh wait....

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

..ya know.

Classy fuck up from Tag Team Retardo with Aidsman ramming his crooked schlong up Hollidays arse with a 'Tick' emoji for a post that is irrefutably wrong in every syllable.

Firstly you homosexual Oxygen embezzler you shart your ill conceived brain clot of an assumption that I had said to bomb Isreal. Read back you grimy straßenjunge and let it embed in your Osteopetrosis haggard skull that I asked Nazi fuck if he would have any choice but to hit Beirut with the first strike not that I would be in favour. Nuanced I know but one would imagine the rest of the peanut gallery discerned correctly. Secondly Nemesia Ninja you seem to imply that as Oppenheimer was a Jew then he automatically resided in Isreal. If the same could be said of all Jews the problems some folk seem to have with them wouldn't exist. Moreso the only question one would have to face is if you wanted to use prostitutes that charge based on nose length and cost triple on a Friday.

Boys boys boys. I'll let you off with a stern warning this time but be advised. If you come at me holding hands with half assed shit like this again I'm not going to be so forgiving and am likely to kick the last of your rotten teeth off your diseased jawbones with a speed not seen since Trump needed to swing a state and Russian hackers were toasting his name in gut rot vodka.

Now you've got a national holiday today so I suggest you have a lie in and sleep on your near miss soundly. Don't sleep too tightly though cos I'm the boogeyman in your wardrobe and I eat spastic kids for breakfast.

Someone said that the goofy body suit your wear, is to capture and contain your farts, so you can enjoy them longer, is that true?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

..ya know.

Someone said that the goofy body suit your wear, is to capture and contain your farts, so you can enjoy them longer, is that true?

Would that somebody be your 15 year old Nigerian toyboy?

And no, it's just a jacket. I'm not a sexual deviant like certain other folks around here.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

..ya know.

Would that somebody be your 15 year old Nigerian toyboy?

And no, it's just a jacket. I'm not a sexual deviant like certain other folks around here.
:G'DamnShame: :OhthDrama:

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

..ya know.

I'm not a sexual deviant like certain other folks around here.
You mean like Ragin and theScroungrel?
..but just out of curiosity - what kind of sexual deviant are you if not one like them?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Nuke Portland. They make taxpayers buy tampons to put in boys bathrooms

nuff said

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Nuke Portland. They make taxpayers buy tampons to put in boys bathrooms

nuff said
Shhh, you're going to spoil your appetite for Maw's Jelly Filled Hot Dogs!

nikocado-avocado-orlin-home.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I wood trade the bumb for one pound O Afghan Hash ... let the habibi's take care O et

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would drop it on the World Economic Forum or some equivalent event where all the power mongers in the world are gathered.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I would drop it on the World Economic Forum or some equivalent event where all the power mongers in the world are gathered.

I sincerely hope Putin is assassinated soon & dies a slow painful death for all the misery and suffering he's caused.

That might put an end to the War in the Ukraine & bring Russia back into the community of nations once again.

Putin needs to know that he's going to hell and will suffer for eternity in the afterlife too tormented by the people he murdered. W Bush/Dick Cheney belong there too along with Donald Rumsfeld.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You drop one on any country that prohibits abortions at 10 weeks are more

Regimes like that are worse than the taliban trying to control women's bodies and all

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I sincerely hope Putin is assassinated soon & dies a slow painful death for all the misery and suffering he's caused.

That might put an end to the War in the Ukraine & bring Russia back into the community of nations once again.

Putin needs to know that he's going to hell and will suffer for eternity in the afterlife too tormented by the people he murdered. W Bush/Dick Cheney belong there too along with Donald Rumsfeld.

Obama as well.... all the innocents Mr. Happy go Drone strike killed