You Transphobes!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Angry troon upset that women and girls social group won't let him join.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is pretty telling how so many of these Antifa people promote drag shows for children end up being sex offenders against children.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Canada under Tru-dump has become such an evil hell hole.
He /its not that bad @Oerdin.

But I agree that its time for the Liberal party to replace him soon. Trudeau should step down before the next election. Leave his legacy & then go. The party is becoming too identified with him/1 person.

The party is starting to resemble a cult of personality than an organization with policies. This happened somewhat with the Democrats under Obama which of course makes it difficult if not impossible an act for the successor to follow.

Eventually he has to leave office so better now than later. The longer a leader stays on past his best due date the worse it is for his own party.

Last edited:

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
^^Just a reminder that this guy is originally from San Francisco.

No doubt he's been seeing this shit since he was a kid back in the 1940's and believes it's normal...

I think thats where all this LGBTQ+++++±+±+++++++++++++++++++++++ shit started ....in fucking Cali.....the most liberal of all US states I swear.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Lgbtq+++++ people can be whatever they want to. That's their issue to deal with.....what pisses me off is when they start pushing their agenda on others....and what's worse, children. I don't have a problem with anyone living how they want to live because it's their choice and their life. Leave the kids out of it, I say.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ick! If you click on it you can read the punchline. The "woman" was actually a man.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He /its not that bad @Oerdin.

But I agree that its time for the Liberal party to replace him soon. Trudeau should step down before the next election. Leave his legacy & then go. The party is becoming too identified with him/1 person.

The party is starting to resemble a cult of personality than an organization with policies. This happened somewhat with the Democrats under Obama which of course makes it difficult if not impossible an act for the successor to follow.

Eventually he has to leave office so better now than later. The longer a leader stays on past his best due date the worse it is for his own party.

@Joe has no clue about Trudeau and the crap he has done to this country.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wish they would stop teasing us with the "trans genocide" and it would actually happen.

These people are violent. Hateful. Entitled. Dont give a single fuck about anyone but themselves.

If they had a genocide we would have peace and safety.

They wont talk or compromise so fuck them. I hope they fucking die. I hope they start getting real hatred. Spit at. Shit thrown at them. Fuck these hateful pieces of shit and their violence and unreasonable demands.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troons PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children get called out by a based Muslim woman. Woke mob wants her cancelled.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish they would stop teasing us with the "trans genocide" and it would actually happen.

These people are violent. Hateful. Entitled. Dont give a single fuck about anyone but themselves.

They wont talk or compromise so fuck them. I hope they fucking die. I hope they start getting real hatred. Spit at. Shit thrown at them. Fuck these hateful pieces of shit and their violence and unreasonable demands.
Loads of rapey trannies around, probs something to do with their faulty wiring.

senior penor

Factory Bastard

"oh but this doesn't happen, so there there is no need to make sure this never happens"

Yeah. these sick fucks ARE after your kids and will even bully fifth graders into transitioning.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Beautiful. Bravo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Beautiful. Bravo

I'm dead ass serious. I MEAN what I just said.

These people are depraved, perverted cultists doing serious harm to society, woman and children and they cannot be reasoned with. They are violent fucking psychopaths.

And the supporters claim it like the gay rights movement.....this is NOTHING like the gay rights movement and it's an insult and affront to gay people as well.

A LOT of gay people oppose this. A LOT of normally leftwing feminists oppose this.

Gay parents dont want this shit either. The gender perverts wont back off children.

"Hur der if we dont let these perverted males in skirts whip their dicks out in front of little girls and prey on women in female facilities theyll kill themselves!"

Um okay. Better them then my daughters getting harmed. Fucking let them die then.

Do they need bullets? Can we donate?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"oh but this doesn't happen, so there there is no need to make sure this never happens"

Yeah. these sick fucks ARE after your kids and will even bully fifth graders into transitioning.

I pulled my daughter out of school and I never started Squish and I'm never starting her. Ever.

She would be in first grade right now. Shes reading on a 4th/5th grade level. Public schools are TRASH.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm dead ass serious. I MEAN what I just said.

These people are depraved, perverted cultists doing serious harm to society, woman and children and they cannot be reasoned with. They are violent fucking psychopaths.

And the supporters claim it like the gay rights movement.....this is NOTHING like the gay rights movement and it's an insult and affront to gay people as well.

A LOT of gay people oppose this. A LOT of normally leftwing feminists oppose this.

Gay parents dont want this shit either. The gender perverts wont back off children.

"Hur der if we dont let these perverted males in skirts whip their dicks out in front of little girls and prey on women in female facilities theyll kill themselves!"

Um okay. Better them then my daughters getting harmed. Fucking let them die then.

Do they need bullets? Can we donate?

Speaking of which, in England, just last week we had a transvestite fetishist, masterbating/pulling his pud in a women's bathroom filled with women. After being called out on his criminal public indecency he tried to lie and claim he was just drying his hands on his skirt. As if there wasn't a whole genre of troons doing this in public places, posting it online, then trying to lie and deny it. We saw at Wii Spa in L.A. the nasty troon was masterbating himself in front of naked women and children then tried to lie and gaslight that it never happened. The degenerates are constantly doing shit like this; they are sex offenders and nothing more.