You Transphobes!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It stems from the gay rights movement. If that garbage had been stamped out back in the 1960's, none of this would be happening today.

clwnwrld.gif
I blame Playboy Magazine & their competitors @Aryan beginning in the 1960s:

1960-02-01susiescott.jpg

Seeking to 'liberate' repressed straight people from restrictive social mores, the Gays and then the transexuals thought this Sexual Liberation thang was for them too. They didn't wanna be left out.

"Oh that includes me too!"

so the genie got let outta the bottle.

...Nice memory but it was too good ta last

That's what all this 'inclusion' means now eh.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If an actual woman wants to just be called a woman instead of a cos woman then that is WHITE SUPREMACIST! As if non-white cultures don't know what a woman is. Hint: Men are not women and can never become a woman.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftist women are the worst pieces of shit in the world. Look at her abusing an 18 month old child. All because she hates her ex and wants to get attention on the internet.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If an actual woman wants to just be called a woman instead of a cos woman then that is WHITE SUPREMACIST! As if non-white cultures don't know what a woman is. Hint: Men are not women and can never become a woman.

It's not kind or thoughtful to gaslight women who are rightfully offended by being called "cis" because men have decided to redefine woman so they can act out gender stereotypes and remove our protections and rights and violate consent as "white supremacy culture" and then give us "permission" to feel offended but tell us that we have to feel the feelings and process it THEIR way and respond "appropriately".

Shes saying "get over it or you are harming others" while her fucked up abusive self is promoting exactly that. Harming women and girls.

Fuck her. You cant talk to these people because their brains have been scrambled with neo marxism and all they do is gaslight and claim everyone who doesnt fall in line is evil. Fuck them.

We all need to just be fine with the smearing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Leftist women are the worst pieces of shit in the world. Look at her abusing an 18 month old child. All because she hates her ex and wants to get attention on the internet.

This is a serious problem. A baby has no concept of this.

He is going to be called "she/her" and talked to as a girl for his whole formative developmental years and he will be brainwashed to believe something IS wrong and he IS a girl because mom says so.

This is despicable abuse. It really is. Psychological abuse of a small child. And if he is told his whole life he is a girl and everyone acts so normal about it he is gonna get medical transition procedures.

Money did this to a little boy. He grew up and commited suicide after trying to go back to being male. How the fuck can anyone do this to a little child? Their own child?

She belongs in prison.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
BTW most all toddlers do this. They have no idea what they are saying. They could just like stuff YOU told them was "girl stuff" so that's why he says "well I'm a girl!"

This is normal kid stuff.....omg this is psychotic abuse.

Funny how biological girls arent bothered by sport uniforms if they like the sort. These cultist take gender stereotypes as a dogma.

@LotusBud how can you think this is okay? Any of this shit?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy shit! Listen to these crimes stats for criminal troons in Canada. The majority are sex offenders and pedophiles and 91.7% are violent offenders. It goes on and on and it is all the worst stuff you can imagine.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy shot! Listen to these crimes states for criminal troons in Canada. The majority are sex offenders and pedophiles and 91.7% are violent offenders. It goes on and on and it is all the worst stuff you can imagine.

Yeah and the cult supporters dont give a shit and call this "right wing propaganda". When it's been leftists like Rowling pushing back.

If it were JUST gender dysphoric people who have transitioned.....who HAVE been coming into female facilities the whole time....no one would care.

But these cult psychopaths made self id legal. So now predators and men with fetishes are included as "trans" as long as they SAY they identify as women.

They dont care who gets harmed or if women and girls are safe or get displaced. Women fought for these protections and just like that....gone. Lost to actual predators.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Men can say they identify as women and come into domestic violence shelters now. And yeah theyll be following the women who are escaping them. I think it's already happened in Canada a few times.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Men can say they identify as women and come into domestic violence shelters now. And yeah theyll be following the women who are escaping them. I think it's already happened in Canada a few times.

Regrading this video: Some guys are clued-out that they are scaring a woman. I am not saying this is the case with this particular woman, but I have seen it develop this way in real life. A woman will be scared of a guy who is overly persistent. But when she sees him in person, she acts nice. He reads it wrong and thinks he has a chance at a romantic relationship. He says things like "I will not take no for an answer." because he is a little socially awkward and thinks it is cute or is a good way to express his affection. Meanwhile, it freaks the woman out.

If a woman is scared like this, she has to make sure that she communicates it well to the man. She needs to schedule a time to have a conversation. She needs to tell the man that she does not have romantic feelings for him and that he needs to respect that. Set limits and tell him he needs to respect those limits. If she is scared, tell him that she is scared. If he is a good guy, that will snap him back into reality. If he really cares about her, he will wake up and respect her limits.

If he does not...she has to move on to Step 2....

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

While I understand her anguish & sense of despair I can understand why so many men wouldnt wanna leave her alone because she's so pretty
@Dove. THO Their behaviour is not justified, I can see why these mmen act like they do.

I think there was also that case of some guy in the States who was following an attractive woman around a department store. However his inability to control his urges got him into trouble and he was recorded by her and subsequently arrested.

Ive known men like that and it got them into hot water with the husbands of these women. Good way for a guy to end up dead fer sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well @The Prowler I drove many beautiful women when I drove limo.

But its a very difficult facade to hide your interest in them. This I admit. Im surprised i never got into trouble. Tensions between men and women were very high during the Trump presidency.

@Joe Control your urges and check yourself in for therapy.