You Transphobes!!!!

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well @Dove i walked into a drug store/pharmacy
today and the cosmetic counter at its front entrance was staffed by this tall Korean woman who stood over 6'. However when 'she' spoke and greeted me with a hello a young man's voice came out. It was a effeminate but it was not a woman's.

so not only are trans women entering female prisons theyre taking away your jobs.

would you be comfortable being serviced by a gay man or trans woman at a cosmetic counter @Dove? I see this in Vancouver stores a lot.

@Joe Were you there picking up some lipstick?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Far leftist's insurrection in Oklahoma with mostly out of state far leftists storming the state capital demanding the right to mutilate small children. I wish I was making this up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know almost none of the children in this gay groomer's class and read, write, or do math at grade level but he believes PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children into his sex cult is more important than educating them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And some good comments in the comment section like this...

@motherofvincentlepew9268
1 day ago (edited)
My daughter thought she wanted to be a boy when she was 12/13 she dressed as a boy & bound her chest. She wanted to start hormone blockers & have a mastectomy; I refused. I said when you are 18 you can think about it. A nurse at her school told her she would help my daughter see a doctor- without my knowledge or consent, I went ape! Luckily we always talked openly about things & my daughter was just herself, I didn't see her as either sex- just my kid who I love. Fast forward- she is 18 now and is living as a woman & has a boyfriend & recently thanked me for not giving in to a 13 year olds demands!. I think a lot of these kids are just confused teenagers(who wasn't!) & there has been a 'trend' of transitioning for the last 10 years. THANK GOD I didn't let her go through with it!!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
We used to have a name for girls like this when I was growing up. They were called "tom boys"

today, some of those very same "tom boys" are some of the most feminine and girly women I know

it's a childhood phase for some and should not be met with permanent mutilation

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
We used to have a name for girls like this when I was growing up. They were called "tom boys"

today, some of those very same "tom boys" are some of the most feminine and girly women I know

it's a childhood phase for some and should not be met with permanent mutilation

I was a total tom boy.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why DeSantis's Parental Rights Act is so important even if evil Democrats lie and call it "don't say gay bill". Democrats truly are trying to sexually groom children and openly brag about it calling three year olds "sexual beings".

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Guys have real periods!

Maybe this why admong has been hiding under his rock ever since bastard factory chin checked him?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They tried to force male hormones on Lady C when she was a child.

Lady C was born with deformed genitalia so doctors suggested she be raised as a boy.... she wasn't a boy...

The psychologist kept stabbing her over and over when she was 12/13 (with a needle).. when she told the story the other day on her youtube channel. I cried for that little girl they were trying to turn into a boy.

I hate doctors... just remember there are MANY bad doctors.... don't be so trusting.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Why DeSantis's Parental Rights Act is so important even if evil Democrats lie and call it "don't say gay bill". Democrats truly are trying to sexually groom children and openly brag about it calling three year olds "sexual beings".

The amount of trust dem/prog voters put into their institutions and politicians is insane.

And the people who need to see this wont watch it because its "right wing" and everything right wing is a conspiracy theory or a lie.

And dem/prog voters/people who see this shit go on or experince it and speak out? The other dem/progs deem that person "right wing" and now they are a right wing conspiracy theorist or liar or grifter.

So these scum bags who are abusing institutions and harming children and PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children have absolutely NO accountability or oversight. They can do pretty much anything and their dem/prog followers will be there to support them and call the people liars and "alt right".

And yeah he is right. Sex is one of the most natural things humans do. It's as natural as as breathing and eating. If you dropped a male and female on an island and left them to grow up .....like Blue Lagoon....they would figure sex out completely on their own and be doing it all the time.

I'm all in support of evidence based sexual health education. Like an ongoing class about bodies and health. But not this vile "pleasure centered" sex coaching shit they are pushing and this sexual identity politcs. I have a gay daughter....she didnt need any teachers or shit from the school to figure it out and manage it.

These people are using children for politcal benefit.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Who is really to blame though?

heterosexuals who allowed homosexuals out of the closet?

the parents of three year olds...definitely.

Doctors because most of them are nuttier than fruitcake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who is really to blame though?

heterosexuals who allowed homosexuals out of the closet?

the parents of three year olds...definitely.

Doctors because most of them are nuttier than fruitcake.

Schools are socially transing kids behind the parents backs. Its disgusting. Especially when the suicide rate is brought up.....so a kid is saying they have a serious mental health issue and the response is to trans the kid, drive a wedge in the family, and help the kid make life changing decisions.

The arguments for keeping it from parents are disgusting.

You would think that there would have been this massive suicide rate among teens who were not having their gender affirmed and they just solved it with the way they hysterically claim its either a trans kid or a dead kid.

They never engage in any discussion about it either because I think they know they are full of shit...but they need to align with it because they are fighting "teh right". Its not even a right wing cause....its something millions of people all over the western world are fighting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They tried to force male hormones on Lady C when she was a child.

Lady C was born with deformed genitalia so doctors suggested she be raised as a boy.... she wasn't a boy...

The psychologist kept stabbing her over and over when she was 12/13 (with a needle).. when she told the story the other day on her youtube channel. I cried for that little girl they were trying to turn into a boy.

I hate doctors... just remember there are MANY bad doctors.... don't be so trusting.
These days a four year old boy could say he likes the color pink, flowers and peppermint and his femininist cunt of a mom and their vulture quack of a doctor will immediately start down the irreversible path of transition all while the father is either completely absent or too much of a cowardly emo sissy to do anything about it

And these creeps say “we” have our minds focused on what’s in people’s pants. Vermin scum

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guys have real periods!

Maybe this why admong has been hiding under his rock ever since bastard factory chin checked him?

That fool is mistaking having the diarrhea with having a period. First he has no uterus so, no, he can't shed his uterine lining this no period. Second, troons take the same cross sex hormones dose every day so their is no cycle and again no period.

They explicitly lie to your face and demand you declare it true.