You Transphobes!!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

People ignoring this....just ignoring the negative impact this is having on women and girls...isnt gonna make it go away. And women are fighting back.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Angry man hating lesbians leads both of her sperm donor babies into being troons. Luckily, she finally realizes how horribly she had abused them and tries to change back. Still, what type of mother mutilates and sterilizes her own children?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Angry man hating lesbians leads both of her sperm donor babies into being troons. Luckily, she finally realizes how horribly she had abused them and tries to change back. Still, what type of mother mutilates and sterilizes her own children?

Transhausen by proxy is a thing these days in mostly "progressive" areas and its truly vile beyond belief.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftist women are the primary driving force for most of the degenerate child PLEASE ASS BOX ME!. They are evil and self centered creatures, totally self absorbed, and extremely willing to harm children just so they can look good among their narcissist friends. Imagine mutilating and sterilizing children for likes.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So hate filled and violent. Such hatred for women and their rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She really says it clearly. She didn't realize it was a belief system and she felt she was leaving a cult.

And she takes complete responsibility for leading her kids into it.

It's completely normal for a child to sometimes claim they are the opposite sex and even act like it. Any parent who runs with that and medicalizes it and transitions their child is ABUSING them. No shit if you are a child and start having fun with pretend stuff and say you are the opposite sex and your parents now agree with it and change your name and have you live as such you are going to he very confused anf believe them. Because if mom says it....it must be true.

She recognizes that and that's very big of her.

And it's amazing to me how powerful belief systems really are where someone could take it that far and not even realize it's a belief system. They just see this as fact. It's not fact. And anytime people ask questions that expose how this is nothing more than a religion they respond with aggression like all cult members.

They are acting out of this belief system to the point where children are being severely harmed, having their lives destroyed, their bodies violated and mutilated in irreversible ways and women and girls have lost our rights and protections that women fought so hard for. They are forcing their religion on children and the rest of us and trying to make society conform to this destructive belief system.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The part where they discuss the origin of the trains flag invented by a pedophile nuance troon. The colors represent little boys and little girls, he wrote a autobiography where he detailed his sexual fetish and excitement he felt cross dressing, he renamed himself after Helmsdeep in Tolkien's Middle Earth, and wrote fan fiction about how he had a prepubescent boy who never aged as his lover and sex slave.

It is literally a pedophile flag. Literally. According to the nunce who invented it.

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well @Dove i walked into a drug store/pharmacy
today and the cosmetic counter at its front entrance was staffed by this tall Korean woman who stood over 6'. However when 'she' spoke and greeted me with a hello a young man's voice came out. It was a effeminate but it was not a woman's.

so not only are trans women entering female prisons theyre taking away your jobs.

would you be comfortable being serviced by a gay man or trans woman at a cosmetic counter @Dove? I see this in Vancouver stores a lot.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
today and the cosmetic counter at its front entrance was staffed by this tall Korean woman who stood over 6'. However when 'she' spoke and greeted me with a hello a young man's voice came out. It was a effeminate but it was not a woman's.

so not only are trans women entering female prisons theyre taking away your jobs.

would you be comfortable being serviced by a gay man or trans woman at a cosmetic counter @Dove? I see this in Vancouver stores a lot.
You’re going to make Seamajor jealous and wish he were there

He likes dudes like that

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you saying that only women work at drug stores and pharmacies? That those are "our jobs" as women? Joe that's insane and untrue. Men also work at drug stores and pharmacies. They always have.

Why would I be uncomfortable being serviced at a cosmetic counter by a gay man or a trans identified male? Why would that be a problem? There are plenty of gay males who wear make up, are make up artists, who work at cosmetic shops. That's not a new thing at all.....its always been like that. Why would that be an issue?

I'm really confused by this.

We dont want males to be able to "self identify" as women and enter spaces that exist exclusively for women. Do you see some sort of comparison between public places like cosmetics and pharmacies and a locker room where women are changing? Prison cells where women are forced to be trapped with male rapists? Domestic violence shelters where rape survivors are seeking safety?

Because that's crazy.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Are you saying that only women work at drug stores and pharmacies? That those are "our jobs" as women? Joe that's insane and untrue. Men also work at drug stores and pharmacies. They always have.

Why would I be uncomfortable being serviced at a cosmetic counter by a gay man or a trans identified male? Why would that be a problem?

You forgot the @Joe

Very important. Or how else will he know you are addressing him?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Why would I be uncomfortable being serviced at a cosmetic counter by a gay man or a trans identified male? Why would that be a problem? There are plenty of gay males who wear make up, are make up artists, who work at cosmetic shops. That's not a new thing at all.....its always been like that. Why would that be an issue?

We dont want males to be able to "self identify" as women and enter spaces that exist exclusively for women. Do you see some sort of comparison between public places like cosmetics and pharmacies and a locker room where women are changing? Prison cells where women are forced to be trapped with male rapists? Domestic violence shelters where rape survivors are seeking safety?

Because that's crazy.
Oh.

If I were you or any other woman I wouldnt feel comfortable being serviced by a trans woman at such a counter @Dove . Even a gay man.

Of course I grew up in a time when only women did those jobs. Even hair salons (they were called beauty salons) were staffed only by women and only they were allowed in. The stereotype of Madge prevailed back then Dove.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The part where they discuss the origin of the trains flag invented by a "BabyPumperAlert!" nuance troon. The colors represent little boys and little girls, he wrote a autobiography where he detailed his sexual fetish and excitement he felt cross dressing, he renamed himself after Helmsdeep in Tolkien's Middle Earth, and wrote fan fiction about how he had a prepubescent boy who never aged as his lover and sex slave.

It is literally a "BabyPumperAlert!" flag. Literally. According to the nunce who invented it.

Why hasn't anyone commented on this. The troon who created this flag literally created it as a pedophile flag. Only now they have rebranded it as a "trans flag".

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oh.

If I were you or any other woman I wouldnt feel comfortable being serviced by a trans woman at such a counter @Dove . Even a gay man.

Of course I grew up in a time when only women did those jobs. Even hair salons (they were called beauty salons) were staffed only by women and only they were allowed in. The stereotype of Madge prevailed back then Dove.

We dont feel comfortable in vulnerable spaces where we are showering, changing, sleeping or recovering from rape and abuse with males equipped with dicks. Places that are sex segregated.

There have been gay males doing hair and make up for decades, Joe. Make up isnt exclusively female....plenty of males us it. And men have always worked in pharmacies....and drug stores.

Please tell me you understand the difference between a changing room and a make up counter.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Pffft... they infest the medical profession as nurses...

I don't mind gay men.. mostly they have been respectful to me but a trans serving in a chemist I might find that somewhat strange.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She really says it clearly. She didn't realize it was a belief system and she felt she was leaving a cult.

And she takes complete responsibility for leading her kids into it.

It's completely normal for a child to sometimes claim they are the opposite sex and even act like it. Any parent who runs with that and medicalizes it and transitions their child is ABUSING them. No shit if you are a child and start having fun with pretend stuff and say you are the opposite sex and your parents now agree with it and change your name and have you live as such you are going to he very confused anf believe them. Because if mom says it....it must be true.

She recognizes that and that's very big of her.

And it's amazing to me how powerful belief systems really are where someone could take it that far and not even realize it's a belief system. They just see this as fact. It's not fact. And anytime people ask questions that expose how this is nothing more than a religion they respond with aggression like all cult members.

They are acting out of this belief system to the point where children are being severely harmed, having their lives destroyed, their bodies violated and mutilated in irreversible ways and women and girls have lost our rights and protections that women fought so hard for. They are forcing their religion on children and the rest of us and trying to make society conform to this destructive belief system.
Next generation gonna be really weak @Dove. Not a good sign eh.