You Transphobes!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These days a four year old boy could say he likes the color pink, flowers and peppermint and his femininist cunt of a mom and their vulture quack of a doctor will immediately start down the irreversible path of transition all while the father is either completely absent or too much of a cowardly emo sissy to do anything about it

And these creeps say “we” have our minds focused on what’s in people’s pants. Vermin scum

That is the evil we are dealing with. They believe sterilizing and mutilating children is a virtue while we wish to stop the monstrous abuse and vivisection of children. They want to sexually abuse children and we want to keep children and their innocence safe.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
That is the evil we are dealing with. They believe sterilizing and mutilating children is a virtue while we wish to stop the monstrous abuse and vivisection of children. They want to sexually abused children and we want to keep children and their innocence safe.
exactly. And then you have idiots like Motherless Knob a.k.a receding hair line telling us we need to mind our own business while her pasty white ass is at a BLM rally providing cover for looters and rioters to terrorize innocent people who had nothing to do with any of the (mostly justified) police activity that started the whole mess to begin with.

How's that for unbridled hypocrisy?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A great state level law allowing people who regret being "gender transitioned" as a minor to sue healthcare providers.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
That is the evil we are dealing with. They believe sterilizing and mutilating children is a virtue while we wish to stop the monstrous abuse and vivisection of children. They want to sexually abuse children and we want to keep children and their innocence safe.

I've often thought that transgender proponents need to science more or religion more....

Science: Push technology which might enable quantum changes in adults indistinguishable from the body/soul they were initially born in and became dissatisfied with.

Religion: Become at peace with their current existence and strive to do the best with it.... whatever religion, spirituality, or ethos they need to adopt to get through it with a modicum of happiness in this mortal coil.

But instead, they push child mutilations/abuse... while pushing nothing else matters left leaning atheist vacuous crap.

Science up... find the tech to get Scotty to beam you into an XX/XY body one day.

Or come to the realisation that no matter how much HRT beard you grow or have your body shaved of flesh, your chromosomes and experience won't change.

That's only going to truly happen in the next life, afterlife, distant future, or perhaps, never at all.... because we might be in a simulation, and if you can consider that as a possibility, or any of the things I've just mentioned, it's utterly pointless to hate what you don't have and set upon spreading your self loathing onto young impressionable minds.

Better to take care of yourself and leave the kids alone, teacher!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The gender clinics are salivating at the thought of still more taxpayer funded plastic surgeries to fatten their bottom line.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
...walked into a local Vancouver Community Centre to use the men's room @Dove

A big sign read, "TRANS PEOPLE ARE WELCOME"

I should take a picture of it post it here.

Anyways, I noticed that all the tampon dispenser boxes in the Mens Washrooms were empty.

Not sure if this due to all the 'women' using them or else if it's boyfriends getting free tampons for their girlfriends.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now that is something I would never have expected just 10 years ago.
Neither would I.
I suppose when they have friends in high places, anything is possible Prowler.

But I've even heard straight women complain that they feel squeezed in Vancouver and the gays whatever own this town.

vancouver has become practically left of San Francisco

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Buncha queers.

I think I will have had enough of Queerville Vancouver after a 2 day visit in the spring.

And so many people here are either stoned or hooked on drugs here

The stench of marijuana smoke is often prevalent.

Even on the beaches.

After trying out the stuff I don't use it anymore btw

It really stinks. sometimes the potheads take over the town on 420 day (April 20)

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They want to destroy the family unit, eliminate parents rights, so they can politically indoctrinate students to destroy society and bring about their beloved communist revolution. They are to stupid to know that communism has never brought anything but oppression, poverty, and human misery.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A California teacher was fired for daring to tell parents that the district was "socially transitioning" children without informing parents. Furthermore, the district had an official policy of deliberately lying to parents if specifically asked if they were cross dressing students as the opposite sex. The teacher is suing claiming the district is violating the civil rights of parents, students, and teachers.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've often thought that transgender proponents need to science more or religion more....

Science: Push technology which might enable quantum changes in adults indistinguishable from the body/soul they were initially born in and became dissatisfied with.

Religion: Become at peace with their current existence and strive to do the best with it.... whatever religion, spirituality, or ethos they need to adopt to get through it with a modicum of happiness in this mortal coil.

But instead, they push child mutilations/abuse... while pushing nothing else matters left leaning atheist vacuous crap.

Science up... find the tech to get Scotty to beam you into an XX/XY body one day.

Or come to the realisation that no matter how much HRT beard you grow or have your body shaved of flesh, your chromosomes and experience won't change.

That's only going to truly happen in the next life, afterlife, distant future, or perhaps, never at all.... because we might be in a simulation, and if you can consider that as a possibility, or any of the things I've just mentioned, it's utterly pointless to hate what you don't have and set upon spreading your self loathing onto young impressionable minds.

Better to take care of yourself and leave the kids alone, teacher!

The gender cult is a religion. It's a really toxic cult.

They need to convert to something that like you said...promotes peace in ones self. They need Jesus.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They want to destroy the family unit, eliminate parents rights, so they can politically indoctrinate students to destroy society and bring about their beloved communist revolution. They are to stupid to know that communism has never brought anything but oppression, poverty, and human misery.

"I support parents instilling morality and values as long as I agree with it. I believe I get to be the judge on what morality and values are good for kids and what values are good for kids. I also am so enlightened and right that even though parents are saying they want to protect children from damaging irreversible medical procedures, drugs that sterilize them, and allowing teachers and staff to keep secrets and groom children.....I KNOW they REALLY just hate transpeople and dont want them to exist!"

These people are so deeply narcissistic and toxic. Its fucking breath taking how self obsessed and abusive they are.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But do you think that many trans people are just seeking acceptance like anyone else @Dove?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But do you think that many trans people are just seeking acceptance like anyone else @Dove?

Not at all. People who actually have gender dysphoria have been transitioning and living their lives as everyone else for decades.

This is autogynophiles demanding priviledges....they do NOT need to demand to redefine what women are and invade spaces that women fought to have for protections based on our biology.

This is how they make sure they are NEVER accepted. When you violate and attack the rights and protections of others and you are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.....you inspire nothing but hate. People are starting to hate them.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not at all. People who actually have gender dysphoria have been transitioning and living their lives as everyone else for decades.

This is autogynophiles demanding priviledges....they do NOT need to demand to redefine what women are and invade spaces that women fought to have for protections based on our biology.

This is how they make sure they are NEVER accepted. When you violate and attack the rights and protections of others and you are PLEASE ASS BOX ME! children.....you inspire nothing but hate. People are starting to hate them.
Do you hate them, Dove?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you hate them, Dove?

I hate on the autogynophiles...the obvious men who are living out their fetish and the TRAs who not only dont care about the safety of women or consent but openly call for violence and rape of women they deem "Terfs"

People with gender dysphoria....people who were transed as minors...those people I feel for.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Trans. Wtf.

How did we get so depraved as a society that this is even a thing
It stems from the gay rights movement. If that garbage had been stamped out back in the 1960's, none of this would be happening today.

clwnwrld.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
who the fuck in their right mind is going to be afraid of some mentally ill dude that thinks he's a girl?

It ain't fear, it's disgust.

fear is hardly the emotion I'm going to be feeling if one of these jackasses come at me or I catch one going in female bathroom while a woman I care about is in there.

Well, a fear of spending the rest of my life in prison maybe. But that's about it

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yuh
who the fuck in their right mind is going to be afraid of some mentally ill dude that thinks he's a girl?

It ain't fear, it's disgust.

fear is hardly the emotion I'm going to be feeling if one of these jackasses come at me or I catch one going in female bathroom while a woman I care about is in there.

Well, a fear of spending the rest of my life in prison maybe. But that's about it

I'm afraid of most of them. The ones with the fetish.

I cant physically fight them like you can though....its terrifying for me and millions of other women that males can now dress up and put a wig on and be "women".

And if I go to prison I might end up forced to share a cell with a straight up male rapist....that's happening to women today and it's a human rights crime.