You Transphobes!!!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEJJ325_o.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They absolutely want to groom your children and Democrats are coercing companies to go along with this shit via D.E.I. ratings. If a company doesn't follow democrat political dictates to produce politically motivated trash then they can be denied access to capital and loans will be at higher interest rates. To kill this monstrosity D.E.I. needs to be outlawed and shareholder returns need to be the only measure of ratings.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democraps actively promote the sterilization and mutilation of children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A very based and red pilled mother tells her rotten adult daughter she isn't going to take the lies, tantrums, laziness, and pig sty style living any more. Get a job and move out, moocher.

I honestly think tough love is what many of these fools really need in their lives.

The video is a couple years old but worth rewatching.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This troon claims that if you listen to music by certain artists then you must be trans and have your dick cut off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Jesus Christ.

It's medical abuse. It's destroying peoples bodies in ways that cannot ever be fixed.

These gender surgeries and interventions are the most ghoulish, exploitive and unethical fucking use of resources I have ever heard of.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This troon claims that if you listen to music by certain artists then you must be trans and have your dick cut off.

God forbid we have kids who might grow up gay right?

Better confuse them about their bodies and have them given drugs that sterilized them and surgeries that destroy their bodies and sexual function.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As you can see they are just degenerate liars who have no interest in honest debate.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see victims of this evil ideology which sterilizes and mutilates children fighting back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
As you can see they are just degenerate liars who have no interest in honest debate.

At this point I'm fine saying I don't give a shit if they all die.

If keeping these psychos alive means medical abuse of children? Bye bitch. Hope you rot in hell, piece of shit.

Just give it to them....they'll never shut the fuck up either way.

One thing I learned in a marriage with narcissist abuse is never play their gotdamn games. They accuse you of cheating? I fucked their dad and brother and I'm eying up their best friend. Accuse me of abuse? Call the cops. Accusing me of wanting them dead? Just waiting to shit on your corpse.

They have nothing past that and when it stops working? They can't tantrum forever. Fuck them....none of us owe them shit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is about time that people stand up and state the obvious scientific fact that there are only two genders. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Well, Uganda just took a hardline stance against drag shows. if you are so much as gay there, its 10 years in the slammer or life imprisonment if you actuallyt have gay relations. Where are all the trannies willing to host children drag shows in uganda? I propose we send every tranny who does child friendly drag shows to uganda to fight for their bretherens' gay rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It is about time that people stand up and state the obvious scientific fact that there are only two genders. Anyone claiming otherwise is a liar.

Dawkins hates religion of any sort.

I agree with him on this one though. At least Christains and Muslims are not forcing regions beliefs onto people via legislation or pushing it on children in public schools. Or mutilating minors and destroying their life.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Woman makes a video pointing out trans activist Jeffery Marsh targets and grooms minors on tik tok.....and his shitty brainwashed and authoritarian followers dox, stalk and threaten her and her children. So she gives a gunpoint apology to get them to leave her children alone.

This is their violent and predatory "civil rights" movement.