You Transphobes!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Republicans in the house passed a federal parental rights bill requiring schools to get permission from parents before transitioning students or changing their pronouns. Democrats babble retarded nonsense and start crying like the lunatics they are.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It's truly amazing

If public schools were hosting book burning parties involving the bible these scumbag libtards would have nothing to say.

But ban a cook teaching a 7 year old how to suck a grown man off? they lose their shit.

unbelievable how society has devolved because of these pigs

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democraps declare parents have no place in their children's education. Imagine thinking that position will help you win an election?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
MEJQ6QM_o.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We are sadly gonna see A LOT of this.
I noticed when I was walking around today that I saw at least half a dozen Trans 'Women'in my city @Dove. Men with boobs wearing dresses 'n lipstick.

It's a very strange time we live in.

A lotta men here don't wanna be men anymore.

Maybe that's why we have all these tampon dispensers in men's washrooms in Vancouver, eh. ;)

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Completely factually true. Which is why you will never hear it on modern NPR. It is also telling that simply saying the factually true data will get you death threats from brain addled troons.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I noticed when I was walking around today that I saw at least half a dozen Trans 'Women'in my city @Dove. Men with boobs wearing dresses 'n lipstick.

It's a very strange time we live in.

A lotta men here don't wanna be men anymore.

Maybe that's why we have all these tampon dispensers in men's washrooms in Vancouver, eh. ;)

Did any of the chicks-with-dicks flirt with you, Senile @Joe?

Usually you have some stupid story about a woman flirting with you or smiling at you. You might have a real shot with a faggot dressed as a broad.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is fucking barbaric and sadly this evil is already the law here in California but now Democraps are spreading it to other states. It removes parental custody for children who claim they are transexual but the parent doesn't immediately agree to sterilize them and mutilate their genitals.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually @The Prowler the trannies in Vancouver would like a bald homely macho man such as yourself in their lives to compensate for their apparent femininity. Even they need a balance in their lives which you can provide for them. You can be their masculine side eh, the ‘man’ in their relationship.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually I just discovered this morning that a tranny lives in my building

Not on my floor tho

So they are everywhere now

At least in my city theyre like cockroaches eh

Think I’ll move out of Vancouver in the near future cuz theres too many weirdos here. Straight people are a dying breed here

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Actually @The Prowler the trannies in Vancouver would like a bald homely macho man such as yourself in their lives to compensate for their apparent femininity. Even they need a balance in their lives which you can provide for them. You can be their masculine side eh, the ‘man’ in their relationship.

You are probably right.

@Joe Next to you the most feminine real women seem masculine. You are literally a giant pussy.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Think I’ll move out of Vancouver in the near future cuz theres too many weirdos here. Straight people are a dying breed here

Haha!!!

Three months ago Senile @Joe was bragging about living in that shithole city, saying he loved it.

Now he wants out!!!!

Nobody does a 180 that quickly. I knew you were lying, @Joe.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mentally ill "trans activist" declares Texas law makers are literally just like Hitler for opposing sex shows for children being held on public property.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Joe leans left, but he's notoriously anti-LGBT and not scared to defy the woke narrative.

He's one of those lefties which is potentially salvageable...

@Joe is a pathological liar.

Totally full of shit.

If he was not giving me a place to stay while I am in Vancouver, I would not be so nice to him.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
When you push a mental illness to its breaking point, nobody wins. This mentally-ill man who was radicalized and self-identified as a woman, decided to shoot 3 children in an extensively planned attack. This wasn't some teenager who grabbed daddy's gun and going on a fit of rage, this one is different. this was cold, calculated, and extremely intentional.
What do you think the blowback is going to be? That it will get buried? Cops get called transphobes for putting down a mentally-deranged lunatic just because it decided to put on a dress and planned on massacring children? I hope the later doesn't happen, but we live in a sick enough world that I know those innocent children's graves and those cops' careers will be used to fuel anger and be extremely politicized. are they going to ignore the child murderer part and burn a city because a troon was shot by police? This is where the rubber meets he road per say, and we're about to find out how dark people really are and how much these leftists really care about kids.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troons often deliberately targets and try to induce autistic people to join their death cult of mutilation and sterilization.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

yeah, I'd be heartbroken if this dumb cuntbag thought I was a transphobe

I mean, seriously, the last thing on God's green earth I would want is for THIS bag of rocks to cite me with a red flag and not date be because of it

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As you can see Antifa runs these events "for kids" and the real purposes is to indoctrinate them into Antifa's radical left revolutionary communism.

You will also see how Antifa attack reporters because they don't want people to know what they are actually doing.