You Transphobes!!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Transgender women must still register for the
, according to the U.S. Selective Service.

"US citizens or immigrants who are born male and changed their gender to female are still required to register," the Selective Service states on its official website.

Individuals who were born female, but identify as male do not need to register for the military draft, per the government.
Ok, so the Selective Service just answered the question of gender through the current military draft rules. If you were born as a female then you don't have to register to be drafted. But, if you were born a male then you can pretend to be a woman all you want but you're going to get drafted with the rest of the men anyway.

I think this is sane and fair, how about you?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is nice to see Florida has a governor who keeps officials accountable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After a troon commits a terrible crime the left always tries to lie and pretend they aren't a troon.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just read some comments... One lady said stop taking drugs that push you into a rage... meaning the male hormone the females are taking.

Somebody in high authority should say something sensible and that we can all live with like, "transgender can only get therapy and no medication for their condition, until they reach adulthood."

The fact officers are gunning them down during their murderous onslaught is a good thing, I think.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I just read some comments... One lady said stop taking drugs that push you into a rage... meaning the male hormone the females are taking.

Somebody in high authority should say something sensible and that we can all live with like, "transgender can only get therapy and no medication for their condition, until they reach adulthood."

The fact officers are gunning them down during their murderous onslaught is a good thing, I think.
Spoke to a post op troon about this and it works both ways, men on fem hormones and blockers are the same. Usually as you get older hormones decline naturally but with this shit they hit the buffers hard which sends them haywire. Couple with mis-diagnosis and medical malpractice its quite common.

You remember what happened during your puberty? You would release male and female hormones, more female than male in females as thats what you are. Now imagine puberty with the male element removed, the female element cranked up and a mental health issue or 2 to boot. Its nutty time!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Plus Carlotta my favourite transexual got his sex change in the 60's...he went she,,,,lol

Carlotta is a fantastic person.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
troonmakebeleive.jpg

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I remember just a few short years ago when leftists lied and claimed this never happened.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She calls herself THE ROYAL GRIFT because she investigates Meghan Markle... so had this video taken down BY YOUTUBE however she fought to get it back up AND WON.. please watch it... it is GOOD.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They always seem to turn out to be ped0s. You can set your watch to it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A troon is being sought by police for sexually assaulting a woman in a women's shelter.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elon Musk is making another good decision. Many ped0s try to hide their past by trooning out and changing their name. Then when their legal name or previous legal name is connected to a crime they try to suppress information regarding their criminal history by claiming "dead naming" is some how bad or beyond the line. It is just an excuse.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You can see how criminals use the confusion unscientific gender laws cause.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
These hospitals almost always lie to the public about the children they are chemically castrating and/or mutilating but in private, when they think they are safe, they tell the truth about their crimes against children.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troon/convicted pedophile caught trying to perv out on underaged girls in a bathroom in Canada. Woman in women's abuse shelter in Ontario gets raped by a troon. The cases just go on and on.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Troon-tifa attacks and vandalizes a law maker's house because he stood up for children and wrote a law to prevent them being chemically sterilized or letting their bodies be mutilated. They are the face of modern evil and extremism.

In the future people will wonder why we ever let children be chemically castrated or mutilate their bodies before they were even old enough to consent.