You Transphobes!!!!

Clothahump

Factory Bastard
Your posts have been disingenuous. No one on the left is killing LGBTQ or so much as threatening to do it.

This is my last post to you, a disingenuous douchebag.
And I have never claimed that they are. I think you have me confused with someone else.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Instagram? Tik Tok?

Let us mourn the passing of intellectual rigor and rational discussion and debate.

You transphobes!

:Good1:

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
People are waking up to this trans ideology.

And if the majority of people do not want it in schools, I hope the trans activists will accept democracy.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
People are waking up to this trans ideology.

And if the majority of people do not want it in schools, I hope the trans activists will accept democracy.

They wont, it needs to become an election issue.

BTW "Trans ideology" is better known as Gender theory and Queer theory, developed by Pedos Like Foucalt and Money.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They claim there are literally dozens of classifications or identities.

Only morons swallow all this rubbish.

Piers Morgan had a show about it.

Remember a few years back when they were talking about multiple personality disorder?

They dropped talking about that condition and put this new one in its place.

Maybe the psychiatrists are dipping into their own medical supplies.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Trans fish are a thing now

MEQDJ0N_o.jpg

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
I don't see what the problem is with misogyny clowns voluntarily opting out of the gene pool. They're a self-correcting problem. Just keep them away from little kids.

You wouldn't let Charles Manson babysit; in the same vein, keep these kooks away from schools and other places where kids will be exposed to their mental illness.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't see what the problem is with misogyny clowns voluntarily opting out of the gene pool. They're a self-correcting problem. Just keep them away from little kids.

You wouldn't let Charles Manson babysit; in the same vein, keep these kooks away from schools and other places where kids will be exposed to their mental illness.
Have you had your sex scandal yet?