Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
NHC3O1b.jpeg

"But that's different!"

Kingoffrogs

Apparatus Of Satan
Site Supporter ☠️
Why do people lump trans women and biological women into the same category. They are 2 different things.

Women fought for a long time to have the rights that they have now. Now guys want to chop their dicks off, wear a skirt, steal the spotlight and make it about them.

It's a similar thing with women that "transition" to be a guy. You want to take on the hardships of being a man, with the brain of a woman? Good luck not committing suicide when the pressure breaks you in half.

Being a woman requires the brain of a woman, being a man requires the brain of a man.

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Why do people lump trans women and biological women into the same category. They are 2 different things.

Women fought for a long time to have the rights that they have now. Now guys want to chop their dicks off, wear a skirt, steal the spotlight and make it about them.

It's a similar thing with women that "transition" to be a guy. You want to take on the hardships of being a man, with the brain of a woman? Good luck not committing suicide when the pressure breaks you in half.

Being a woman requires the brain of a woman, being a man requires the brain of a man.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Your getting as bad as Canada

Biden has lost a LOT of what has traditionally been the democrats' coalition of voters. He can't afford to piss off the performative social justice warriors as well; he'd be left with no one at all.

Not that I think the democrats care if he loses but as things stand they need to make it appear he has *some* kind of support or it's going to be a terrible optic for the entire party. They're in full survival mode and it's only going to become weirder (and more disgusting) the closer we get to November.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a woman, I'm not as concerned as who wants in my bathroom as much as who wants in my womb.

See, even living in "fruity" California, NorCal to be more precise, I've yet to see a male, pretending to be a female in a bathroom.

Wake me up when I have to be worried.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This has been the case for 4 years

I used to post links to all the crimes against women and girls but it's not ever discussed. They just ignore the fact anyone can claim to be Trans now and all the serious problems it's causing.

Partisans are not going to listen or care. Thankfully there are a lot of groups of every political side pushing back. And LGB groups pushing back because this is harming the gay community as well.

Partisans around here just do not listen at all and they really think it's some civil rights movement just like gay rights was. They see opposition as right wing and it's right wing they don't even hear it out.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

The trans people in Asia understand that. If you call one of them "ladyboys" a "woman", they'll be the first ones to correct you. "Not a woman. LADYBOY. Different people"