Your guilty fastfood pleasures.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I lived in Santa Maria for years. Tri-tip served there was great. Served with garlic bread, beans, and salad in many parking lot BBQs as well as the finer restaurants.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Super Sonic Jalapeno Cheeseburger. Haven't had one in years, though, and since they haven't invented flavors in the midwest yet, it's pretty unlikely that I ever will again.

I mean, unless I stop being a lazy fuck and learn how to replicate it at home.

OP
OP
Oerdin

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I lived in Santa Maria for years. Tri-tip served there was great. Served with garlic bread, beans, and salad in many parking lot BBQs as well as the finer restaurants.

I went to college at UCSB so I know exactly what you are talking about. It do like how they BBQ over red oak with those adjustable height grills. It gives them excellent heat control plus the tri tip gets a nice smokey flavor.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am definitely a stuffed little piggy right now because we just got back for The Original Tommy's World Famous Hamburgers. It is a southern California only chain which started in the late 1940's (about the same time as In 'N Out) and their claim to fame, like INO, is fresh, never frozen, and made to order but they do things with a twist by putting their house made chili with extra cheese on everything. It is a messy experience but every once in a while you just need a Tommy burger.

Make mine a double chili cheese burger with chopped chili peppers with a large chili cheese fries topped with grilled onions and chopped grilled chili peppers. A grease bomb which its the spot. What are some of your guilty fast food pleasures?
I always went to Fat Burger because they had really delicious turkey burgers, and their fries were very good.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Bob's Subs. It was a small Korean owned shop that served fried sub sandwiches. The "12 Super Sub had double steak, double capicoli, pepperoni, mushrooms, cheese, fried onions, lettuce, tomato and Italian dressing all for $10.45. It closed down when the mini-mall was redeveloped.

Marvin

Factory Bastard
Dairy freeze burgers at St. Clair and Caledonia back in the 80's 90's were the best ever burgers i've had. Jesus a religious experience every time.

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X