Your views on race, religion, politics.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
The difference, you silly Krieg, is that they are them, and we are us. Maybe you're a sandperson and dont understand the difference? There's something... messy... about idealists..War IS, and always will be. Deal with it, because your crooked words wont ever change anything, and you know it.

Excellent. Now repeat after me Citizen;
"War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength"

Do feel free to hold your wrists crossed above your head and chant "Ingsoc"
I said none of that. You're not clever, silly krieg. Just stay on your fence and ssshhhhh.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Because they are murderous terrorists

Oddly enough, that's what they are calling Americans. Or "Foreign invaders."

It's a matter of perspective.

everything has a perspective - even child molesters & lions

r u going 2 let pedos touch your kids or stand still when the lion charges u so it can eat and survive due 2 'perspective'?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I said none of that. You're not clever, silly krieg. Just stay on your fence and ssshhhhh.

I never said I was clever, that's you making assumptions.

This is amusing.

the only thing thats amusing me is a beta boy w/ a bad ass avi lol

try this one :p
hqdefault.jpg

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Ok, just interupting the thread to say: That is THE CUTEST FUCKING PUPPY IVE EVER SEEN. I WANT IT.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Is that a purbreed cottonball?? I dont even care if I look gay, I'll take it everywhere...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
There was this guy walking down the road and came across a snake in the road who was freezing and soon would be dead and ask the stranger for help,stranger said you are a snake and will bite me if I pick you up,snake said I promise not to bite you so the man put the snake(Muslin) inside his jacket and after a while the snake was all warm and feeling better and bite the man and the man said you lied and bit me,the snake said >>> YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS WHEN YOU PUT ME IN YOUR COAT<<<and with that the man died- - - - - -

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Frank Frazettas death dealer was my childhood idol. Strange, huh?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There was this guy walking down the road and came across a snake in the road who was freezing and soon would be dead and ask the stranger for help,stranger said you are a snake and will bite me if I pick you up,snake said I promise not to bite you so the man put the snake(Muslin) inside his jacket and after a while the snake was all warm and feeling better and bite the man and the man said you lied and bit me,the snake said >>> YOU KNEW WHAT I WAS WHEN YOU PUT ME IN YOUR COAT<<<and with that the man died- - - - - -
Donald says it best!

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I have a neighbor who is Muslim, obvious by his dress and habits. One morning in the neighborhood there were a number of vehicle break-ins, and his was one that was affected. The poodle and I were out walking, and we approached him, just to chat about the event. He jumped out of his skin. He was more afraid of a big white guy... and a toy poodle... than I was of a big brown guy. That's what this country has become.

I won't have it. My neighbor and I share coffee or tea every day, and more than once he has gifted me a little bottle of bourbon. Fuck all you "us versus them" assclowns.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I have a neighbor who is Muslim, obvious by his dress and habits. One morning in the neighborhood there were a number of vehicle break-ins, and his was one that was affected. The poodle and I were out walking, and we approached him, just to chat about the event. He jumped out of his skin. He was more afraid of a big white guy... and a toy poodle... than I was of a big brown guy. That's what this country has become.

I won't have it. My neighbor and I share coffee or tea every day, and more than once he has gifted me a little bottle of bourbon. Fuck all you "us versus them" assclowns.
I wonder how he’d feel if you were gay or even worse a gay Jew? Muslim rape gangs have raped hundreds of little girls in the UK alone and it’s somewhere around 80% of violent sex crimes are committed by the Muslim minority in Britain... Yeah not all Muslims but most! Ask an ex-Muslim why they left Islam...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You got hearted by the Stink, solid proof you got your head up your ass.
If your neighbor's imam tells him "its time", he'll knock on your door and return the claw hammer you lent him right through your head, without even blinking.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

I wonder how he’d feel if you were gay or even worse a gay Jew? Muslim rape gangs have raped hundreds of little girls in the UK alone and it’s somewhere around 80% of violent sex crimes are committed by the Muslim minority in Britain... Yeah not all Muslims but most! Ask an ex-Muslim why they left Islam...

I think you answered the question I didn't bother to ask.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Ignorance is bliss until the harsh reality affects the ignorant... Virtue signalling doesn’t make you better...

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that a purbreed cottonball?? I dont even care if I look gay, I'll take it everywhere...

That just means you are secure in your sexuality.
Nothing gets more attention from the chicks than taking a stroll while your dog's a pup. It wasn't even deliberate, but when I took him for a long walk we checked out a street festival here and when we got home I noticed under the indoor lights that he had different shades of lipstick kisses all over him so it was "bathtub time" for the heartbreaker.
murlvEe.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Ignorance is bliss until the harsh reality affects the ignorant... Virtue signalling doesn’t make you better...
w8i6ho2.gif

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread tapped a gold mine of discourse, well done Warpig. :Cheers:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Damaged Maven, post: 49640, member:

I won't have it. My neighbor(muslin) and I share coffee or tea every day, and more than once he has gifted me a little bottle of bourbon. Fuck all you "us versus them" assclowns.[/QUOTE]

What was your buddy doing with a bottle of booze,muslins don't drink sprits and thinking he is trying to kill your liver,roll that into a joint and have a good smoke and while you are at it covert over to a muslin and marry your friends wife after he stone's her to death - - - - - - -:TrainWreck: