Your views on race, religion, politics.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Of course there is.. They had a "Good Book" that stated all witches must be burned, those who did not convert must be killed, that's it's okay to kill your child if god commands it, etc etc. And remind me again of that religious group in Iowa? Idaho? Good Christians with child brides?
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

(that's just one I grabbed off the interwebz, google American Child brides and pick the source you prefer)

As I said, hypocrisy.

It seems like you're one of those people with the, "yeah but", regarding everything from the summit you sit on while eating popcorn and talking about cherry picking while never really commiting to any side of any coin except the one that thinks everyone should keep an open mind indefinitely, perpetually undecided and unable to conclude shit, lest the politics of it be abrasive.
I read it in every word you type.. yeah but.

You cite religious off shoots from the lunatic fringe as Christian but that sounds like you're reaching with croc arms there.

Hypocrisy? I hear that.

How many innocent rapefugess you putting up, or is the threshold where they transform from the falsely villianized to authentic boogeyman your front door?

The only door I'll ever to put 'em through swings on a casket.

Wanna google, go google up that pack ass wipes called a Quran and read it.

Hmmm, again, you do not know me beyond what you read that I have chosen to show you, but please, do assume.

I am hard pressed to think of -any- faith on this planet that does not have it's share of radicals. However, it's easy to vilify and focus on those radicals. On both sides of the fence there is an "us vs them" mentality.

"Those who live in glass houses.." etc etc.

Without a doubt there are Muslims saying almost exactly what you have said, but regarding Westerners and Christians. So if them espousing hate, blowing shit up, and citing their holy book to justify their actions makes them radicals, how are they different from "radical" Christians?

Out of curiosity, how many women are raped in the U.S. daily? Are the rapists all Muslim radicals?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Of course there is.. They had a "Good Book" that stated all witches must be burned, those who did not convert must be killed, that's it's okay to kill your child if god commands it, etc etc. And remind me again of that religious group in Iowa? Idaho? Good Christians with child brides?

(that's just one I grabbed off the interwebz, google American Child brides and pick the source you prefer)

As I said, hypocrisy.

It seems like you're one of those people with the, "yeah but", regarding everything from the summit you sit on while eating popcorn and talking about cherry picking while never really commiting to any side of any coin except the one that thinks everyone should keep an open mind indefinitely, perpetually undecided and unable to conclude shit, lest the politics of it be abrasive.

You cite religious off shoots from the lunatic fringe as Christian but that sounds like you're reaching with croc arms there.

Hypocrisy? I hear that.

How many innocent rapefugess you putting up, or is the threshold where they transform from the falsely villianized to authentic boogeyman your front door?

Hmmm, again, you do not know me beyond what you read that I have chosen to show you, but please, do assume.

I am hard pressed to think of -any- faith on this planet that does not have it's share of radicals. However, it's easy to vilify and focus on those radicals. On both sides of the fence there is an "us vs them" mentality.

Without a doubt there are Muslims saying almost exactly what you have said, but regarding Westerners and Christians. So if them espousing hate, blowing shit up, and citing their holy book to justify their actions makes them radicals, how are they different from "radical" Christians?

Out of curiosity, how many women are raped in the U.S. daily? Are the rapists all Muslim radicals?
Whatever man. Want to compare Christianity to Islam? I'm guessing you're an atheist who is offended by all religion especially Christianity because you're from America? Christians don't go around murdering people on a large scale the way Muslims do. Th ere is no comparison at all.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hmmm this krieg sounds like he might be hiding a little doily hat under his helmet
cotton-kufi-skull-cap3.jpg

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter

As I said, hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy? I hear that.

You expose yourself. You can take an opposite side to any argument, but as stated above, your comparisons are shit, podna. Keep sitting on the fence though, son, and pretend you're above it all. Real men, who commit to what they believe, what is right, will save you.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
By the way, all muslims are radicals. There is no moderate muslim. Thats a fact. Type "ex muslim" into google. Get schooled.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
omg this is called a taqiyah hat -
507eb1ca470af_275087b.jpg

muslims have 2 wear it while telling lies LOL

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mmmmm..yes.. I could actually be praying five times a day, replying to this forum in between prayers. You just never know.

I am noticing trend though. Should a preferred belief be called into question, people get defensive, almost radical in defence of that belief.

Enjoying the attempts to be insulting though. Do carry on please. Salt and tears are what this forum runs on. May I suggest you also toss in some remarks about my parentage and sexuality? Just a thought.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Mmmmm..yes.. I could actually be praying five times a day, replying to this forum in between prayers. You just never know.

I am noticing trend though. Should a preferred belief be called into question, people get defensive, almost radical in defence of that belief.

Enjoying the attempts to be insulting though. Do carry on please. Salt and tears are what this forum runs on. May I suggest you also toss in some remarks about my parentage and sexuality? Just a thought.
Ok, answer this... Does race exist? If yes, Why does it exist? Is it so outrageous to think there’s difference in race? Is a hammer head shark equal on all parts to a great white, they’re both sharks after all... Why is multiculturalism only encouraged in white countries? Why is the non white world incapable of prosperity except east Asia?, which I still don’t think has any morals or good nature... Seems to me whites are being stamped on because of our superior morals...

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
We were having a conversation...what tears do you speak of? I thought I was being motivational. But then, I'm not a good speaker. I thought all of our arguments were valid, and you seemed to be disagreeing simply because you didn't like it..after all, you gave no valid rebuttal, just the typical cherrypicking and tit for tat you get from someone who has a case of red ass. If I were mad, I'd say something like : YOU'RE A WEAK, USELESS FUCKING HIPPY FENCE SITTER, GO SUCK A DICK FAGGOT! WAAAAAAHHHHHH!
I did not, sir. Or ma'am. Personally I think you have the same tepid ideas about the topics that many Americans do. Even a few friends of mine. Its just kind of sad. So I may shed one tear of sorrow for you, for that. Is that enough salt? Now excuse me, apparently hot ladies near me want to fuck..

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought all of our arguments were valid, and you seemed to be disagreeing simply because you didn't like it..after all, you gave no valid rebuttal, just the typical cherrypicking and tit for tat you get from someone who has a case of red ass.

A grand thing is perception.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah okay, Socrates.
Or is it, Hypocrates lol.

I never get people within our own culture who are EAGER to shit on it in defense of outsiders.
I call a Muslim a mudslime and you'll return, "yeah but whites...".
I point out Islam's degeneracy, and it's, "yeah but Christianity...".
I point out Islamic society being a circus of cruelty and, "yeah but America", and the Indians.
You'll grab at the tiniest straw to spin it and dump on it, while you live within it.

The Muzrat is a snake, but the enablers among us who'd slip it onto our boot are far worse.

I know all about moderates and extremists. I know one does the heavy lifting and the other applauds, enables and apologizes for them.
Following each act of terrorism, the moderate runs to do damage control, claiming,

"I am a proud Muslim and this is NOT Islam.. my heart grieves for the victims :("
LIES typed with a sardonic grin.

"The Quran states, 'the blood of an innocent must never be spilled!' ".
Clever SEMANTICS that omit the fact infidels are not considered innocent.

Here is what I know about the peaceful moderate Muslims "next door".
On the eve of 9-11 I sat in my backyard a dozen miles from ground zero beside the Muslim owned apartment building next door that was full of the "good" rag heads that donned smiles on their phony mugs by day. Around midnight when the air stunk of smoke wafting in from pile and shrouded the only distant streetlight visible in a haze of smoke that looked like fog, every window in that building was dark and quiet but for the top floor where they gathered like a cabal of rats and must've been crammed in like halal sardines, pulled down every shade, lit the lights from within, cranked the ali-baba and partied all God damned night to celebrate the win. THEIR win. The audacity. Women ululated and clapped their hands to music while the wee ones tee-heed and men and boys spoke Arabic and Farsi I didn't need any translator to understand. My epic failing in life at that moment was my shameful failure to climb those steps and ghost the entire floor because I wasn't made of that stuff. I made good on that later though.

This next part is a matter of public record.

Right across the river in the shadow of those towers is a town called Jersey City with a Muslim community whose streets exploded with activity, solid with its Muslim residents who came out in a happy riot to ULULULULU before the dust even settled across the river.

EDIT:
On the other hand, I really shouldn't judge people so harshly for they haven't seen, heard and even smelled the things I have. People don't want to recognize a harsh reality and it's human nature to prefer our "happy place" and not have their noses stuffed into the trough of misery.
Two Scandinavian chicks on a hike through Morocco recently met their deaths and were beheaded. They were very liberal girls, believing all people are inherently good.
I know that as that knife hacked away at their necks and their eyes went wide the last thought they must have had was that they were fools who believed in a lie.

I'm full of hate like a broken toy who's accepted it and I'll be this way until the day I die because I can't unknow what I do and it's a burden.
Still, if people could know what I and others do there would be no debate.

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah okay, Socrates.

I never get people within our own culture who are EAGER to shit on it in defense of outsiders.
I point out Islamic society being a circus of cruelty and, "yeah but America", and the Indians.
You'll grab at the tiniest straw to spin it and dump on it, while you live within it.

The Muzrat is a snake, but the enablers among us who'd slip it onto our boot are far worse.

I know all about moderates and extremists. I know one does the heavy lifting and the other applauds, enables and apologizes for them.
Following each act of terrorism, the moderate runs to do damage control, claiming,

"I am a proud Muslim and this is NOT Islam.. my heart grieves for the victims :("

On the eve of 9-11 I sat in my backyard a dozen miles from ground zero beside the Muslim owned apartment building next door that was full of the "good" rag heads that donned smiles on their phony mugs by day. Around midnight when the air stunk of smoke wafting in from pile and shrouded the only distant streetlight visible in a haze of smoke that looked like fog, every window in that building was dark and quiet but for the top floor where they gathered like a cabal of rats and must've been crammed in like halal sardines, pulled down every shade, lit the lights from within, cranked the ali-baba and partied all God damned night to celebrate the win. THEIR win. The audacity. Women ululated and clapped their hands to music while the wee ones tee-heed and men and boys spoke Arabic and Farsi I didn't need any translator to understand. My epic failing in life at that moment was my shameful failure to climb those steps and ghost the entire floor because I wasn't made of that stuff. I made good on that later though.

Right across the river in the shadow of those towers is a town called Jersey City with a Muslim community whose streets exploded with activity, solid with its Muslim residents who came out in a happy riot to ULULULULU before the dust even settled across the river.

EDIT:
On the other hand, I really shouldn't judge people so harshly for they haven't seen, heard and even smelled the things I have. People don't want to recognize a harsh reality and it's human nature to prefer our "happy place" and not have their noses stuffed into the trough of misery.
Two Scandinavian chicks on a hike through Morocco recently met their deaths and were beheaded. They were very liberal girls, believing all people are inherently good.
I know that as that knife hacked away at their necks and their eyes went wide the last thought they must have had was that they were fools who believed in a lie.

I'm full of hate like a broken toy who's accepted it and I'll be this way until the day I die because I can't unknow what I do and it's a burden.

DITTO
giphy.gif

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah okay, Socrates.

EDIT:

Now then, how is this long diatribe any different from what is being said in the other camp? Should you swap out the 9/11 story with "Foreign devils invaded my village, bombed my family, etc, etc" you get the same reasons to hate. I do understand the point of view that since they are not white or American their lives are of less value, but the question remains, without ethnicity or geography, how are you any different than those calling for the "death of infidels"?

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yeah okay, Socrates.

EDIT:

Now then, how is this long diatribe any different from what is being said in the other camp? Should you swap out the 9/11 story with "Foreign devils invaded my village, bombed my family, etc, etc" you get the same reasons to hate. I do understand the point of view that since they are not white or American their lives are of less value, but the question remains, without ethnicity or geography, how are you any different than those calling for the "death of infidels"?
Because they are murderous terrorists that's the difference.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because they are murderous terrorists

Oddly enough, that's what they are calling Americans. Or "Foreign invaders."

It's a matter of perspective.
Matter of perspective my ass. If you wanna sympathize with the terrorists that's your problem. There's no changing your crazy mind.
Which Terrorists? The ones of middle eastern decent? Or the ones running around shooting up schools and movie theatres?

Oddly enough, "radicals and terrorists" are what the Romans called the early Christian cults.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
The ones shooting up schools and movie theatres can be placed in the same category as the muzrats. The Great Muslim Hunters are sent by God, and are doing His work. I think I'll send Tarrant some commisary money :LMAO2:
God wills it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The ones shooting up schools and movie theatres can be placed in the same category as the muzrats. The Great Muslim Hunters are sent by God, and are doing His work. I think I'll send Tarrant some commisary money :LMAO2:
God wills it.
It's good that you have personal communication with your God. Apparently the Pope has some competition.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
God wills it.
It's good that you have personal communication with your God. Apparently the Pope has some competition.
I've felt his presence. Twice. Though he doesn't speak to me, he does direct me. You know nothing, fence sitter.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
God wills it.
I've felt his presence. Twice. Though he doesn't speak to me, he does direct me. You know nothing, fence sitter.

That is your assumption, and you're welcome to it.

OP
OP
WarPig

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Yeah okay, Socrates.

EDIT:

The difference, you silly Krieg, is that they are them, and we are us. Maybe you're a sandperson and dont understand the difference? There's something... messy... about idealists..War IS, and always will be. Deal with it, because your crooked words wont ever change anything, and you know it.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The difference, you silly Krieg, is that they are them, and we are us. Maybe you're a sandperson and dont understand the difference? There's something... messy... about idealists..War IS, and always will be. Deal with it, because your crooked words wont ever change anything, and you know it.

Excellent. Now repeat after me Citizen;
"War is Peace. Freedom is Slavery. Ignorance is Strength"

Do feel free to hold your wrists crossed above your head and chant "Ingsoc"