You're About To Be Executed, What's Your Choice For Your Last Meal?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd choose a 12 inch all meat pizza, chocolate milk and a tub of Ben & Jerry's CCD ice cream.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I've watched a documentary on this subject and it is actually only items which would be available in the prison kitchen for the most part. with a few minor exceptions provided the request is reasonable like a locally ordered pizza or something similar.

I once thought it was almost anything you wanted but obviously some asshole decided to abuse the privilege and order shit that would have taken a significant amount of time to import/deliver/whatever so they did away with that provision

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I wouldn't want to eat.
Oh man, if only we could package and market this groundbreaking breakthrough.

I'm up for some trials and perhaps even some venture capital cause we could really go places with this.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldn't wanna eat.

You know when you die you shit yourself? I'd probably fast forbade whole week prior and also to make sure there was nothing in my system so I died quick.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A giant hunk of Prime Rib. Fuck the guilt, heartburn, and gout for once

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
This would be a cheat day…. The largest Gulf of Mexico shrimp cocktail you have ever seen with EXTRA horseradish, filet mignon rare, baked potato butter butter buttered and chives and then crème brûlée for dessert.

I will try to cheat death, but I’ll be too full to care if I don’t succeed :Happy5:

Carignan

Factory Bastard
A couple Philly Cheese Steaks from fucking Philly, A BBQ'd beef burger loaded with bacon and all the fixins, A flaming hot chicken breast sandwich, a dozen assorted donuts, and 10litres of Coca Cola Classic. Oh shit one more 40 of rum and whisky. So I better get eating now..

Seriously thats all I would want.