The GOP Health Plan, Don't like your Dr.s advice? just have him executed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He did say not to do that until he has been tried though.

Which is more gracious than a lot of other people in the country.....JS.

We used to tar and feather people like Fauci.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Forced mandates is not “advice”. Idiot
Neither is a death threat, emotionally dead Pygmy.

Guess how many death threats I've gotten. I have a whole inbox full.

What makes Fauci some specail flower who is entitled to better treatment than others?

He isnt our doctor and it's not his place to decide what medical interventions someone gets. Trying to mandate a pharmaceutical tends to piss people off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So Admin, death threats bother you?

What were your thoughts on all the violent death threats, threats of rape and violence spewing forth from the trans rights activists?

Or is that somehow different because it's just us peasents being threatened?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What makes Fauci some specail flower who is entitled to better treatment than others?

He isnt our doctor and it's not his place to decide what medical interventions someone gets. Trying to mandate a pharmaceutical tends to piss people off.

Maybe if the health authorities in the States were more open to alternative treatments and other vaccines, more Americans woulda signed up, eh?

Like...I signed up for the Novavax vaccine, and while it's available in Canada and 30 other countries, it hasn't been approved in the USA yet. It's an American product and yet they won't allow US citizens to have it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Maybe if the health authorities in the States were more open to alternative treatments and other vaccines, more Americans woulda signed up, eh?

Like...I signed up for the Novavax vaccine, and while it's available in Canada and 30 other countries, it hasn't been approved in the USA yet. It's an American product and yet they won't allow US citizens to have it.

What do you mean by health authorities?

Honestly. ...I really dont know. So I can't respond properly?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fauci & Co - like the FDA and CDC in the US.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fauci & Co - like the FDA and CDC in the US.

Okay just making sure. They are not so much "authorities" as they are government.

They are not "open" to anything else because the status quo is beneficial to them. This is one of the many reasons why the medical feild and the government shouldnt mesh into eachother.

They should just be standing out of it and only intervening if laws and rights are being violated. That's their only real job.

A health authority should be the individual's doctor/s. Not some GovCo agencies.

Otherwise this what we end up with. A virus being politically weaponized and treatments being controlled by government who is always in some level of financial cahoots with pharma corps.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Corbavax is an American vaccine developed by 2 scientists in the US with high efficacy and and a good safety record, probably better than Pfizer.:

...again, they won't let US citizens have it or Canadians either.

But it's been authorized for children in India:

Like Ivermectin, when there's no profit in it for the Big Pharmaceutical companies, they don't wanna give it to people.

I think those scientists got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize but were never contacted by the Big Pharmaceutical companies or the US government tho.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The US has a lot of American innovators, scientists & ingenious inventors of the Henry Ford calibre, but it appears that Big Business or Government puts down roadblocks in the way of their inventions . Like the vaccines invented by them, they are not allowed to come onto the market or get blocked by higher powers for political reasons or because of jealous & collusive corporate interests.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The US has a lot of American innovators, scientists & ingenious inventors of the Henry Ford calibre, but it appears that Big Business or Government puts down roadblocks in the way of their inventions . Like the vaccines invented by them, they are not allowed to come onto the market or get blocked by higher powers for political reasons or because of jealous rivalries.

Pretty much, Joe. This is exactly why M4A would make a bad thing into a horror.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The US has a lot of American innovators, scientists & ingenious inventors of the Henry Ford calibre, but it appears that Big Business or Government puts down roadblocks in the way of their inventions . Like the vaccines invented by them, they are not allowed to come onto the market or get blocked by higher powers for political reasons or because of jealous rivalries.

So in reality, the US could be an even greater economic powerhouse than it is if fairer and freer competition was allowed to thrive such as the Corbavax vs the Pfizer example.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So in reality, the US could be an even greater economic powerhouse than it is if fairer and freer competition was allowed to thrive such as the Corbavax vs the Pfizer example.

Absolutely. Thats exactly right! That's one of the reasons people support Trump.

It's not even about left and right. It's way more about tyranny and liberty.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Absolutely. Thats exactly right! That's one of the reasons people support Trump.

So it might have been possible to have brought down the COVID numbers in the US much faster and sooner had alternative treatments other than those deployed by Pfizer & Moderna been made available.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So it might have been possible to have brought down the COVID numbers in the US much faster and sooner had alternative treatments other than those deployed by Pfizer & Moderna been deployed and been made available.

Yep.

It would have brought numbers down sooner had they not locked down the country like they did. All those lockdowns did was cause devastating poverty and caused thousands of children to literally starve to DEATH. All so the lap top class could have a false sense of security.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

I've lost track how many mandates has Dr. Fauci issued, so far?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

HE cannot personally mandate anything. However....HE was the one giving instructions and guidelines for what mandates states enforce.

And HE was recommending vaccine mandates. Even the Ministry of Truth has reported Faucis recommendations.

"Fauci said he and fellow heath officials don't like to tell people what they need to do with regard to vaccines. But we know that mandates work," he said.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

HE cannot personally mandate anything. However....HE was the one giving instructions and guidelines for what mandates states enforce.

And HE was recommending vaccine mandates. Even the Ministry of Truth has reported Faucis recommendations.

"Fauci said he and fellow heath officials don't like to tell people what they need to do with regard to vaccines. But we know that mandates work," he said.

That’s too much information for admong’s tiny brain to process.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Fauci is the highest paid taxpayer leech in the Federal government.

Of course that makes him a Registered Democrat and therefore an enemy of liberty.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm expecting him to trip and fall flat with his "I thought you said corporate media were liars!!" because he doesnt understand how propaganda works and how truths are distorted and narratives are built. And that's probably why he falls for it.

It's like Platos Allegory of the Cave.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I'm expecting him to trip and fall flat with his "I thought you said corporate media were liars!!" because he doesnt understand how propaganda works and how truths are distorted and narratives are built. And that's probably why he falls for it.

It's like Platos Allegory of the Cave.
If it doesn’t involve sucking cock he’s not an expert

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
'i wanna go 2 college, agree 2 pay for the loan, then not pay it and demand u pay it'

- democrat/free-loader.org

I couldnt afford to put my own self through a uni. But yeah my tax dollars should totally pay off the loans of people who probably make more money than I do.

Gotta love it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
'i wanna go 2 college, agree 2 pay for the loan, then not pay it and demand u pay it'

- democrat/free-loader.org

I couldnt afford to put my own self through a uni. But yeah my tax dollars should totally pay off the loans of people who probably make more money than I do.

Gotta love it.
Or for the idiots who took up queer dance studies or became world renowned experts on the relationships between genitalia and barbed wire.

fuckhead wastes