The GOP Health Plan, Don't like your Dr.s advice? just have him executed.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'i wanna go 2 college, agree 2 pay for the loan, then not pay it and demand u pay it'

- democrat/free-loader.org

I couldnt afford to put my own self through a uni. But yeah my tax dollars should totally pay off the loans of people who probably make more money than I do.

Gotta love it.
Or for the idiots who took up queer dance studies or became world renowned experts on the relationships between genitalia and barbed wire.

fuckhead wastes
oh yes, the phD in poetry types, often seen barefoot in central park around a donation cup, and at night they retire 2 their cardboard box

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
'i wanna go 2 college, agree 2 pay for the loan, then not pay it and demand u pay it'

I couldnt afford to put my own self through a uni. But yeah my tax dollars should totally pay off the loans of people who probably make more money than I do.

Gotta love it.
Or for the idiots who took up queer dance studies or became world renowned experts on the relationships between genitalia and barbed wire.

fuckhead wastes
oh yes, the phD in poetry types, often seen barefoot in central park around a donation cup, and at night they retire 2 their cardboard box
I’ve actually seen those.

I’d spit in their cup today.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Go to college to BECOME stupid too

Institutionalized education can really bust a person's mind.

I dont want to have to pay someone elses indoctrination bill. I dont!
ESP when they turn out to be complete wastes of life like lily and lotus

irl im sure they hate panhandlers and 'squeegy men' as much as we do

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Go to college to BECOME stupid too

Institutionalized education can really bust a person's mind.

I dont want to have to pay someone elses indoctrination bill. I dont!
ESP when they turn out to be complete wastes of life like lily and lotus

I'm waiting for them to redistribute some income my way so I can get my damn tankless water heater lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oklahoma GOP Congressional candidate John Bennett calls for execution of Dr. Anthony Fauci

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I want to go on record as calling for the immediate execution of all stupid democRAT cunts like YUO with very small amounts of ZYKLON-B to ensure an agonizing and prolonged death. Basically, I want a loop of video of you dying while foaming at the mouth, twitching, shitting yourself, and begging for another chance to save your life by voting for Trump!!!!!