Zakir Hussain your beat goes on
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 16, 2024 #1
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,941 Location Milwaukee Dec 16, 2024 #2 Normally I'd post RIP, but something tells he might have gotten reincarnated into a wren or maybe a sparrow.
Normally I'd post RIP, but something tells he might have gotten reincarnated into a wren or maybe a sparrow.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 17, 2024 #3 I hate to admit I didn't know who he was. I'll have to research his music.
OP OP Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,814 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 17, 2024 #4 Lily said: I hate to admit I didn't know who he was. I'll have to research his music. Click to expand... Zakir Hussain, Tabla Virtuoso Who Fused Musical Traditions, Dies at 73His collaborators included John McLaughlin, Béla Fleck, Ravi Shankar, Herbie Hancock, Yo-Yo Ma and members of the Grateful Dead. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Lily said: I hate to admit I didn't know who he was. I'll have to research his music. Click to expand... Zakir Hussain, Tabla Virtuoso Who Fused Musical Traditions, Dies at 73His collaborators included John McLaughlin, Béla Fleck, Ravi Shankar, Herbie Hancock, Yo-Yo Ma and members of the Grateful Dead. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!