‘Unmasking Antifa Act' includes 15-year prison term proposal.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
Very well, let's revisit Charlottesville. Were you aware that is a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
to wear a mask in Virginia? Meaning one to five years in the poky? Exactly what effectiveness did that law have from preventing violent clashes again?
I think we all can agree that laws are only as effective as the bumblefucks that actually enforce them. Remember that gongshow with oakland California? if not, let me refresh you: The oakland mayor went on TV and told her communities that the federales were coming in and doing their job, and basically gave a heads up to every human sex trafficker and Illegal immigrant to go hide. What needs to happen is for the DOJ and the FBI to start dragging these jackoffs in office that blatantly undermene and break the law, and arrest these beaurocrats that sign policies into law that effectively stop the police from doing their job. Once we get the hug-a-thug pencilpushers out and get people in tyo actually enforce the laws, then the U.S. congress can look at more laws. I think the current laws are more than suffecient to deal with violent masked dickheads that cause violence. You just need a law enforcement and some prosecuters with enough stones to actually enforce it.
Ones that aren't so easily bought would be a good start.