1,000,000 Post Thread

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I have to now tho. I paid a lot of money to get the fat sucked out of me and put in my butt. It’ll all come back if I eat right. I’ve been eating good til December lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have to now tho. I paid a lot of money to get the fat sucked out of me and put in my butt. It’ll all come back if I eat right. I’ve been eating good til December lol

Wait?? “Itll all come back if I eat right” What happens if you eat wrong?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have to now tho. I paid a lot of money to get the fat sucked out of me and put in my butt. It’ll all come back if I don't eat right. I’ve been eating good til December lol

You can diet all you want, Flea, but you'll never lose your posse of cankle-biters.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
ASS BOXED
Has the season's overindulgence gone to your hips yet Blurty boi?

You'll have to take up the same squat routine as Flea in the new year, so you can achieve that peachy derriere you want.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Has the season's overindulgence gone to your hips yet Blurty boi?

You'll have to take up the same squat routine as Flea in the new year, so you can achieve that peachy derriere you want.

Truth is, I have gained some weight over the past year. About 30 lbs or so. Doesn't bother me too much, though. Winters are very short in these parts; mild weather comes back at the tail end of February. I plan to bike my way back to a stunning physique.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It would be different if he were the slightest bit entertaining, but he's not.. He's a huge smelly shitstain on this site :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im glad I dont have to read The Diary of Bland Franke, what a boring fucking book that would be lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
"Those mean old Nazis are circling my house. I secretly want to suck their cocks and let them sodomize me, but mom told me that was only for girls. I dont care what mamma says, I feel like a girl, and I want to suck them"