1,000,000 Post Thread

Bastard Factory

Chairmen of the Bored
Administrator

Post about anything and everything until this thread reaches its "one millionth" post.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
How far did we go with the original thread for this on BF? I believe we will get it this time around.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Never ---- Never give anyone eye contact while eating a banana. - Lessons I learned today while riding the 6 train.

Seamajor

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Never ---- Never give anyone eye contact while eating a banana. - Lessons I learned today while riding the 6 train.
Sounds like good advice

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
7 years and we didn't even get to 42,000 posts? You guys all need to talk more. Are the same rules of the game in effect? Can't consecutively spam posts, it has to be turn about? Or was it that you can't do that in the last five thousand posts and be declared the winner at 1,000,000? Because I'm fairly certain that I could talk to myself long enough to get you almost there... except, I don't want to get disqualified.

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
So I wonder if FOX or any other like them will pick up the Roseanne show. Something tells me Rosanne will land on her feet again even after all this. People with all their long memories and shit won't remember this in a year or less either.

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I married a rich man and moved to USA from Russia in 2013.
First time I saw actress Rosanne was singing ur usa national anthem song on tv and we laughed.
The way it should always be sung IMO.

Mona

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I tend not to eat bananas... unless they're sliced up and in a sandwich or a bowl of custard. (Make what you will of that one.)

Seamajor

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Good morning. I live in banana country. Maybe I should pay more attention

Seamajor

Exclusive Members of...
Permanent Meltdown
Maybe you should take those nanners outta your orifices and come back down to reality ,you senile bed wetter
Morning Homeboy. You wish you were me you sedentary blob

fromHELL

Dedicated Deviant
Would if deadskinmask will come over here now that the trash above has been taken out.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Would if deadskinmask will come over here now that the trash above has been taken out.
I shot him a message but he never responds to 'em..He's trickled down to flash in the pan posting.. not sure about Van4 since I'm IP banned over there

Top Bottom