1,000,000 Post Thread

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I feel like poffertjes and bacon. With loads of maple syrup.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Not yet, but thanks for the reminder.

He does about 10 posts a year, but he is mine, and I miss him.

Email is being sent.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
He's usually on WoW pretty regularly.

I'm ready for Friday. I have so much homework to do!

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
Never played Diablo. I'm interested in a scorpion demon bitch though. Titties are totally optional.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck Wow, Diablo 2 reigns supreme.

Andariel is the best big titty scorpion demon bitch of all time.

FISHYMANCERS 4 LYFE
I dunno man I got a thing for them 6 armed bitches with the long legs in WoW, the handjob possibilities alone..... I been hooked since vanilla. Recently logged in my first toon. Was a Tauren Shammie, back when you had to be horde to play a shaman (alliance had paladins).

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter

FISHYMANCERS 4 LYFE
I dunno man I got a thing for them 6 armed bitches with the long legs in WoW, the handjob possibilities alone..... I been hooked since vanilla. Recently logged in my first toon. Was a Tauren Shammie, back when you had to be horde to play a shaman (alliance had paladins).
I haven’t leveled a shaman complete. I love my lock. I liked my pally when lich king was out. I yanked my booty off. I t was fun.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
rum(sometimes with coke) or whisky neat...unless i'm having a pussy day or eating a lot than maybe a lil cold water lol. thats rare though

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

FISHYMANCERS 4 LYFE
I haven’t leveled a shaman complete. I love my lock. I liked my pally when lich king was out. I yanked my booty off. I t was fun.

I am curious as to how you know this, Lioness, but if you have my Btag, do let me know. Hit me up for Mythic+ or PvP if you're so inclined. BfA is around the Corner.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I suspect many would claim they could, and justify the reason, self defence, rage, war,etc.

I would be curious to know many would be willing to do so in a calm, rational manner and watch the eyes as they dilate when the person dies. Perhaps listening to them franticaly expound upon some very important reason why they shouldn't die. Perhaps even a bribe.

Just food for thought. Hypotheticals and all.

Reactions: Boo

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps I would feel differently if I was ever in the actual situation, but honestly I think less of most humans than I do animals. There are only about a hand full of people on this planet that I would shed a tear if they died. I often wonder when watching TV when people "make their first kill" how the actors seem to overreact. I honestly don't think I would feel much regret killing someone. Like I said maybe I am wrong, maybe I would feel remorse afterwards, but I think it would be a lot easier than most folks think to snuff someone.

Reactions: Boo

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Perhaps I would feel differently if I was ever in the actual situation, but honestly I think less of most humans than I do animals. There are only about a hand full of people on this planet that I would shed a tear if they died. I often wonder when watching TV when people "make their first kill" how the actors seem to overreact. I honestly don't think I would feel much regret killing someone. Like I said maybe I am wrong, maybe I would feel remorse afterwards, but I think it would be a lot easier than most folks think to snuff someone.

One could hypothesize that you do not actually think about the act while doing it, leaves room for a moment of doubt. Afterwards, perhaps remorse, as you said. But to be consciously aware of knowing exactly what you are doing while doing it. Hmmm

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I think in the right circumstances everybody is potentially capable of killing. Even a rabbit will bite when cornered.

Hypothetically, if the government were to round up pedophiles to be tortured and eventually executed, and I somehow wound up with a job at a facility administering that, I think I could deal with it. Perhaps even enjoy it. I imagine it would pay decently, and it sounds like a fun creative outlet. Plus it makes the world a better place, so that's good karma.

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I am curious as to how you know this, Lioness, but if you have my Btag, do let me know. Hit me up for Mythic+ or PvP if you're so inclined. BfA is around the Corner.
Too many acronyms, sweetie. We are battle net buds. I forget the technicalities. I ordered the new expansion. I don't recall the name of that either. lol I've been working on the homework and taking care of mom stuff. I will reach out this weekend when I get some downtime, hopefully. :)

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
I suspect many would claim they could, and justify the reason, self defence, rage, war,etc.

I would be curious to know many would be willing to do so in a calm, rational manner and watch the eyes as they dilate when the person dies. Perhaps listening to them franticaly expound upon some very important reason why they shouldn't die. Perhaps even a bribe.

Just food for thought. Hypotheticals and all.
I watched my dad die. I was there with my sister for his last breath. Technically, I didn't kill him, cancer did. It is still a source of nightmares. I can't imagine what frame of mind I would need to be in to kill someone without defending/protecting my family being a motivator.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
only ones i seen die were my grandmother/father on my father's side of the family. both very sad. though hearing about my youngest brother's fatal crash was worse than both. 19 is no age to be killed. fucked me up a long long time.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Too many acronyms, sweetie. We are battle net buds. I forget the technicalities. I ordered the new expansion. I don't recall the name of that either. lol I've been working on the homework and taking care of mom stuff. I will reach out this weekend when I get some downtime, hopefully. :)
We are? Yes, please do.. I must scour my friends list now to figure which one are you..

Lioness

Mrs. Jones
Site Supporter
We are? Yes, please do.. I must scour my friends list now to figure which one are you..
Lol, so, if I said that we actually did some questing and killing together?