1,000,000 Post Thread

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
tumblr_pb2ikxd7Yq1ris16so1_500.gif

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I think even if I was raised differently I probably would have made the same mistakes anyway. I have fond memories of childhood, some not so fond, but all things considered I think I was probably fairly lucky.

Deadlights

not the Dalai Lama
On Facebook there was an article posted about who should pay on a first date.

My response:

Neither should pay because I believe in adventure on a first date. You make reservations under a false identity at a restaurant. Order anything you want, have a wonderful time. Then towards the end when things start to wind down call over the server and ask them to give your compliments to the chef. In fact, the food was so good you would like to thank them personally and insist they bring the chef over to your table. Once they leave explain to your date that on the count of 3 you will both stand up and calmly walk out of the restaurant. Done.

A few tips:
  • Make sure this is a restaurant that you will never want to visit again.
  • Do the simple math on how much the bill would have been and leave a 20% tip for the server.
  • If your date gives you any resistance about leaving then give them 1 chance to change their mind, if they refuse, then say "You're on your own, sucker!" in the voice of James Cagney and leave immediately.
  • If you're accosted for any reason between your table and the exit look wild-eyed at your date and start screaming "CODE BLUE! CODE BLUE!" and bolt in a different direction. No you did not have any prior contingency plan for such an event, but in the confusion you will be able to make a getaway and self preservation is all that matters.
  • Enjoy.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm working and lurking here so I don't start clicking the wrong button. It's kind of like when you're driving at night for a long time and start to space out. I can't remember the technical term for it. So I've been sorting images all damn day. 4,229 images I've looked at so far. Not a single one has been interesting enough to post here yet.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
Yeah it’s called having a tablet and phone. And on every fucking table there is always one motherfucker whoa connection constantly timing out can take like a minute between actions. SO FUCK YOU BEAR JEW GUY!

:D

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah it’s called having a tablet and phone. And on every fucking table there is always one motherfucker whoa connection constantly timing out can take like a minute between actions. SO FUCK YOU BEAR JEW GUY!

You clearly keep saying Jew, why make that up? I have a foreskin

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

To my recollection that is the only instance I have called anybody here a Jew. Jew obviously are hearing what Jew want because of your Jewsburg complex. Jew understand or Jew want me to explain further?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

To my recollection that is the only instance I have called anybody here a Jew. Jew obviously are hearing what Jew want because of your Jewsburg complex. Jew understand or Jew want me to explain further?
How might I change my posts to suit your needs?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well done.

Grimmy

Not Impressed.

I never asked you to change a thing.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I never asked you to change a thing.
Does that mean you like me? lol I know, you’re indifferent... Good day sire :)

Grimmy

Not Impressed.
I don’t know you yet so that’s why I don’t have an opinion but you seem al right to me.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
happy fuckin murica day bastards. Im working in mormonlandia and going to some mormon concert so today I am a polygamist.