1,000,000 Post Thread

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Oh I know.

I've been in the Midwest a lot over the last two years.

I'm a god damn freak there, and have a hell of a time finding food I can eat. You know, healthy.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
No shit! I went all vegan due to some health issues and its a pain when you travel. I've only been home 4 days in the last three months but sometimes you gotta just go where they want you. Unfortunately i am stuck in purgatory/polygamy land.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
85708795.gif

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
What the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) did you just fucking say about me, you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), and I have over 300 confirmed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I am trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are nothing to me but just another ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will wipe you the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), mark my fucking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You think you can get away with saying that ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) to me over the Internet? Think again, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) across the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and your ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) is being ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) right now so you better prepare for the storm, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You’re ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Corps and I will use it to its full extent to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) your miserable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off the face of the ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you little ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). If only you could have known what unholy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). I will shit ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) all over you and you will ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) in it. You’re fucking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
Fuckin' subcontractors can be such fucking babies. I am working on a big ass house and the subs and the owner are all annoying. The migrants crush it and get their damn jobs done.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
What I hate most is I'll have the volume up and then some loud ass voice just comes out of nowhere and scares the shit out of me.