1,000,000 Post Thread

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
aatWNUh.jpg

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Iggy - Fuck Pandora, that shit sucks balls. Spotify on a desktop is amazing! Turns out it's better than paying for it onmy phone. Or atleast it used to be. No commercials, will play a full album at a time, or song, you choose what you want or they have radio stations based on a single song, an album, a band or a genre. They have all sorts of obscure shit I was never able to find on Oandora and more importantly, it's better at separating genres into suggestions that make sense. On Pandora I'd ask for Sabbath and get Misfits, what the fuck? It started to blend all my likes together and no matter what I chose, I heard the same ol shit, over and over.

Off - Mexican are one of the most overly judged people. They are also some of the best Hunan you'll meet. Their moral compass is on point and their ethics are spot on. Most only ever notice their work ethic, which is phenomenal. Their work ethic comes from their moral obligation to do whatever it takes to make sure their family is provided for. I could go on and on and on, but I'll leave it at that.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Gyro-

What the fuck did you just make me watch?!

I Iime her fancy toenails though.

Ha!

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Off-

I'm so guilty of this, ha!

But I'm feeling for tiny, barely broke the surface hairs. As soon as I feel them I rip them the fuck out.

Be gone with you!

Bring on the tweezers.

I do this with my eyebrows too. Arms I'm ok with, but I barely grow fuzz, so I don't really notice it as much. I'm a picker, anything feels different or off and I will practically mutilate myself to be rid of it.

Yet another reason I won't do drugs, ha.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Without a frame of reference no one know what you are talking about.

Sit in the corner and drool much?

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
Without a frame of reference no one know what you are talking about.

Sit in the corner and drool much?
There is a frame of reference though... any true staff member worth their salt would know this.

And I object to you calling yourself a no one. Show a bit of pride madam, fuxakes.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I am what I have to offer.

Am I perfect? Ha, fuck no.

Do I come across as a bitch? Yep, cause I am.

I ask questions when I don't follow, so fucking what.

Help me out or ignore me.

I don't have the time or wants to follow it, so I asked.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
/me chuckles

Well I could be a bastard at this point and tell you "I'm not your mom" (for which I might add we should both be justly thankful); instead I could nudge you in the direction of the post of mine I reported over in the official members sighting thread.

Which would be the gentlemanly thing to do and therefore completely non-bastard-like behaviour.

Decisions decisions...

(you know, in spite of first impressions you're probably going to wind up hating my guts after all... for which I apologise profusely in advance. I'm nice like that.)

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
There is an upside to this of course... we're a few more posts along the way to the magic total. Silver linings and all that crap.
I applied to adopt you, I'm sure it'll be approved.
There is only one thing I really advise, treat Kat how you want to be treated.

aunty mabels cuntwash

acquiring filth
There is an upside to this of course... we're a few more posts along the way to the magic total. Silver linings and all that crap.
Cool beans. Does that mean I get to call you "mommy" then?

I thought I already did. It went in interesting directions. And this is good; it means she'll never bore me.

Can't abide boring people, they should stick to Twitter and those stupid fucking surveys "tell us why you like Kelloggs Froot Loops in 25 words or less"...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool beans. Does that mean I get to call you "mommy" then?

I thought I already did. It went in interesting directions. And this is good; it means she'll never bore me.

Can't abide boring people, they should stick to Twitter and those stupid fucking surveys "tell us why you like Kelloggs Froot Loops in 25 words or less"...
Sure but you're still Uncle Twat to me. LOL 1
My advice had nothing to do with how you have treated her, no worries. She's just a cool chic, I know very few like her.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Someone mentioned how tomorrow is Friday and it shocked me.

I've been behind at work all week, so I swore today was Tuesday.

Ugh

Good thing I love my job.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to love mine, sometimes I still do. Other days I want to throw my pc out and quit. Well maybe not throw my pc out but definitely quit.