1,000,000 Post Thread

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
This morning, a few towns over, some 20 y/o got in a car accident, ran from the cops, bricked a cop in the head, took his gun, shot him in the head and chest(killed him), and then emptied the magazine shooting at the other cops chasing him. One of those bullets killed someone who was in their house.
Nice.

What the fuck is wrong with humans?

All that over a car accident?

At 20 it could be warrants, but sounds like he just freaked.

ahtaC yddaM

Too many violent video games for these kids nowadays. Probably out playing GTA or Courtner Strike or something.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
The media glorifies murderers and we accept this notion of "bad boy appeal;" Its fucked but will continue to be perpetuated.

ahtaC yddaM

Way to reply directly to me in pretty much every thread. You sick puppy dog you.

But my nephew, Richie, learned how to make meth and blew up his trailer in Virginia from playing that Payday game - smuggling dope and meth and shit. Damn neared burn down the entire park.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Finally took time to clean my desk. It looks neater now.
53sgGoe.jpg

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
This morning, a few towns over, some 20 y/o got in a car accident, ran from the cops, bricked a cop in the head, took his gun, shot him in the head and chest(killed him), and then emptied the magazine shooting at the other cops chasing him. One of those bullets killed someone who was in their house.
Nice.

What the fuck is wrong with humans?

All that over a car accident?

At 20 it could be warrants, but sounds like he just freaked.
Apparently last year he got busted for selling coke to a middle school kid, so methinks not. Lots of dumbasses here.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Thought someone had attempted to hack into my instagram account that I've never used. Apparently I misunderstood the email, it was an email to let me know that IF I was having issues logging in that there is an easy way to reclaim my account. :ROFL3:
I just assumed it was one of my internet fans stalking me again.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Amber Sherlock (the bitch in the middle who was whining about the other girl needing a jacket) copped a fuckload of backlash over her diva antics, and was almost fired over her outburst. It was extremely unprofessional of her, and she ended up having to publicly apologise.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Amber Sherlock (the bitch in the middle who was whining about the other girl needing a jacket) copped a fuckload of backlash over her diva antics, and was almost fired over her outburst. It was extremely unprofessional of her, and she ended up having to publicly apologise.

What a crazy bitch, no need to treat another person like that, very unprofessional.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
meh I have abandoned accounts all over the place, he can have fun with that lol.
It’s easy to dox someone with persistence... What I will say is it’s much easier to get your IP if you click on a link with a tracker... NEVER CLICK ON LINKS UNLESS ITS SOMEONE YOU TRULY TRUST.. Just thought I’d put that out there...

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
meh I have abandoned accounts all over the place, he can have fun with that lol.
It’s easy to dox someone with persistence... What I will say is it’s much easier to get your IP if you click on a link with a tracker... NEVER CLICK ON LINKS UNLESS ITS SOMEONE YOU TRULY TRUST.. Just thought I’d put that out there...
Thanks for the reminder. I completely forgot that links could be rigged like that.